Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Isn't sts meant to listen to the community like they always mention in the weekly update?
    Want people keep MAJORITY of the people happy? Then it's best rereleasing sns since community
    Wants this more than anything atm..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Sts still never actually gave a reason as to why SnS wouldn't be rereleased they just explained how the winners could switch it between alts because it would not be coming back....

Still waiting for a good reason why....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Sns idea!

This thread is full of accusation, innuendo, and outright fantasy. I laughed at the international death in order to activate the AA

Trust me I can do more damage than 2 consecutive SnS AA, and I'll never see a LB banner.

Make it a quest, make it a token pet, don't care. But not in locks and make it non-tradeable like was mentioned earlier. Then it went be hoarded and hidden from those willing to put in the work. But never again a health risk grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I dont think its fair for sns 2 be returned , but like i saw someone else say release a pet as strong or stronger then sns then every one should be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    This thread is full of accusation, innuendo, and outright fantasy. I laughed at the international death in order to activate the AA

Trust me I can do more damage than 2 consecutive SnS AA, and I'll never see a LB banner.

Make it a quest, make it a token pet, don't care. But not in locks and make it non-tradeable like was mentioned earlier. Then it went be hoarded and hidden from those willing to put in the work. But never again a health risk grind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can do more damage than a banish? What gear are you using?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    Time run nearly impossible without sns? Go find your team and you can have 4 sns, DM team will not use any sns. Let's see which map you can break their record.

Last season there were many teams trying to do time run, many of them have 3 or more sns; and DM only has one. But the other team's enhanced time can not even beat DM's pure time.

Personally I have run with many teams, and there is indeed a huge gap of skill between most teams and DM. for example, some team with 3 sns (zenlimsss, casperox and hot) was trying skull cove for days and could not beat the time; And one day Avshow, Aze, Twoxc were online together and they had a random run. They improved the time by more than 5 second in first try; Heck, aze didn't even have mythic amulet.

So, before blaming all to sns, could you check about yourself first?
    So when the new elites come out and the health is way higher and no one has overpowered gear yet, are the teams with SnS not going to be at a distinct advantage? If they aren't, I think it shouldn't be a problem for anyone if SnS is re-released.

The other thing is, if SnS had been only put in the stable and not in egg form (and there was no "glitch" allowing them to briefly appear in locks), I can guarantee there would have been a wide release of the pet by now. If not, the pet would have been nerfed substantially.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-12-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    So when the new elites come out and the health is way higher and no one has overpowered gear yet, are the teams with SnS not going to be at a distinct advantage? If they aren't, I think it shouldn't be a problem for anyone if SnS is re-released.

The other thing is, if SnS had been only put in the stable and not in egg form (and there was no "glitch" allowing them to briefly appear in locks), I can guarantee there would have been a wide release of the pet by now. If not, the pet would have been nerfed substantially.
    I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. Do you not even realize how hard and crazy stun the new maps are plus high damage. So when elite does come. Without nekro shield it's quite hard to run pass 2-3 grouped mobs without being pull axed or stun by boars, could even be 1 hit even without nekro shield damage reduction.

First you say reviving using ankh can spam Sns AA In pure map. Now you say a team of Sns has more advantage in new map? I beg the differ. I would go with a team of nekro any day in new map now.

On top of that. About someone saying Sns ALWAYS has advantage in time run. Try just try to run some weak map such as FOREST or GOLD MINE.

Like I said before 20+ maps record does NOT require SNS. Put SNS in lock. In leaderboards prize. Not tradable. Farmable. Bring it back.i don't care lol. It doesn't change the fact that 20+ maps does not require Sns to set a rec so don't blame or use SNS as an excuse for not able to set record time on board.
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-12-2015 at 12:18 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Watch sns be 1500 event tokens just like nightshade lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. Do you not even realize how hard and crazy stun the new maps are plus high damage. So when elite does come. Without nekro shield it's quite hard to run pass 2-3 grouped mobs without being pull axed or stun by boars, could even be 1 hit even without nekro shield damage reduction.

First you say reviving using ankh can spam Sns AA In pure map. Now you say a team of Sns has more advantage in new map? I beg the differ. I would go with a team of nekro any day in new map now.

On top of that. About someone saying Sns ALWAYS has advantage in time run. Try just try to run some weak map such as FOREST or GOLD MINE.

Like I said before 20+ maps record does NOT require SNS. Put SNS in lock. In leaderboards prize. Not tradable. Farmable. Bring it back.i don't care lol. It doesn't change the fact that 20+ maps does not require Sns to set a rec so don't blame or use SNS as an excuse for not able to set record time on board.
    All I'm saying is that if SnS doesn't give a distinct advantage, what's the harm in bringing it back on a wider scale? The SnS owners had a powerful exclusive pet for a year. You don't have a problem with it. I'm glad you're on board.

And for the new maps, you're telling me a 4 Nekro team is going to do better than a team with at least 2 SnS's? The one thing that will make SnS less effective is that you won't be able to do very big pulls because of the short leashes. I will be very surprised if no SnS's get used for the leaderboard runs on the new elites. But I will defer to the experts.

I'm not questioning anyone's skill. I'm just saying if a professional baseball team is allowed to use aluminum bats and the other team only gets wood, the team with the aluminum bats is going to almost always win, no matter how good the other side is. I know if I were the team using the aluminum bats, I'd want everyone to have aluminum bats who wanted to use them so no one could say I had an unfair advantage. It seems like that's what you're getting at. You want SnS rereleased because it will confirm your ability. That's very big of you. I respect that.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-12-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Yes we will look back and laugh at how many people got banners from abusing an exclusive pet. pff..what a joke
    Scapegoats all around, lol. How about players accept DM's challenge?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think this is a very amusing thread... Definitely wurf reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post

Team of sns does have advantage in new elites... Set lb runs aside,they can destroy the whole map extremely fast by dying reviving and spamming aa. The halls are narrow so it will prob be like ctf sort of will it not? Having pools stack and instant banish groups of 4-5 mobs wont give you an advantage over others?and ur 2 nekro 2 sns team 40% dmg reduc and op heal and banish stacks? Yeaaaa...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

All it takes is making Toor's AA better, damage-wise and perhaps some decent banish.

Also, SNS alone doesn't get you time run banners. BUT, comparing two teams at similar skill, gear and experience level, if one team has up to two SNS there is a plethora of maps where they have an unmatched advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Team of sns does have advantage in new elites... Set lb runs aside,they can destroy the whole map extremely fast by dying reviving and spamming aa. The halls are narrow so it will prob be like ctf sort of will it not? Having pools stack and instant banish groups of 4-5 mobs wont give you an advantage over others?and ur 2 nekro 2 sns team 40% dmg reduc and op heal and banish stacks? Yeaaaa...
    This is a joke right? Have you tested sns in new map? the new map is very badly designed for sns: most of time pools will launch with more than half inside the walls and hit nothing. Moreover, how to you die and respawn with the "op heal and 40% damage reduction?" It sounds about invincible? Come online and Twoxc will show you how useless this comment is..

Seriously there is no point in this thread if random people keep making random comments
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 07-12-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yah ill just do times runs with my lvl 17-18 twinks. Makes sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

This is a joke right? Have you tested sns in new map? the new map is very badly designed for sns: most of time pools will launch with more than half inside the walls and hit nothing. Moreover, how to you die and respawn with the "op heal and 40% damage reduction?" It sounds about invincible? Come online and Twoxc will show you how useless this comment is..

Seriously there is no point in this thread if random people keep making random comments
    The point is that there really isn't a reason for STG not re-release SnS. You said it yourself. I might be a random, but I recognize that you made a good point. If, as you're arguing, that SnS gives no distinct advantage, why not re-release it now and give the previous owners a gold version?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I said they CAN die respawn and spam aa. For that ofc they have to not use nekro and such. How can i test sns? I dont own one. But the fact doesnt change that the banish pools still stack making it much easier for new elites considering 1hitting mobs and such. And if sns really is useless in new elites then you shouldnt have a problem with the re-release of it. Also it wasn't a random comment, you just saw it as a random comment as one of the "pillars of the community" didnt make it. Just shows how useless your reply is, no? All in all: since sns will be "useless" in new elites anyways, why do you have a problem with the re releasing of it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I said they CAN die respawn and spam aa. For that ofc they have to not use nekro and such. How can i test sns? I dont own one. But the fact doesnt change that the banish pools still stack making it much easier for new elites considering 1hitting mobs and such. And if sns really is useless in new elites then you shouldnt have a problem with the re-release of it. Also it wasn't a random comment, you just saw it as a random comment as one of the "pillars of the community" didnt make it. Just shows how useless your reply is, no? All in all: since sns will be "useless" in new elites anyways, why do you have a problem with the re releasing of it?
    You didn't test it again? Then why do you always comment without knowing the truth?

Moreover, your point of death respawn is fundamentally flawed, you didn't realize that you can do it with Samael as well? And Samael AA do have a higher banish chance. Oh you say Samael only give 10% dmg? So you don't use 30% damage elixir in enhanced run? Or you keep talking you can use ankh in pure?

I don't have a problem re-release it, but people want it with no effort. Right now the there is nothing a player with 10m can not get and a player with 1000m can besides SNS. So if it's re-released, it should be the same effort as before. However, same effort either meaning purchasable directly with 100-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep, non of the ways are good or healthy. So it would be better if sts release a MORE POWERFUL pet instead.
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 07-12-2015 at 03:29 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I say bring them back as plat or (diamond) tier prizes for everyone in the next Ursoth event.

In this way it will require extreme effort to obtain but will allow access to the pet to everyone, because personally, every pet in the stable should be obtainable at some point or another. There is no sense in having as many pets as we do in this game and not allowing EVERYONE a chance to collect them all, esp with a pet that has been in the hands of a fortunate few for over a year.

Name:  sharing-is-caring-570x321.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  35.6 KB
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I know that teams without SnS do not always break timed run records. As many have said, DM has a large amount of elite timed runners who would smash a teams time if they lack PvE knowledge even if they had SnS.

The term "maxed out" is already being redefined this expansion because eye and para gems are still wedging a gap between the rich and middle class. I have a lot of experience in PvE, I have learnt everything I know today from elites. I have only recently started stepping into PvP, this started from late last season, because of my new gear.

If I gain some more knowledge in the timed run world I would like to think that I will be able to compete, regardless of having SnS or not. My problem is that I have no versatility with my current pets. Especially when trying to break a pure time. I am guessing in pure runs you want to try and achieve the most damage possible. Currently 4 pets give 15% dmg, SnS, Nekro, Toor and Whims. I have Nekro and Toor but as everyone knows Toor is pretty useless as of now but this may change in the future. Currently Whims are pricey and SnS is unobtainable.

I have also found a new love for pet collecting, I am slowly building up my pet stable but I will not be able to complete it if SnS doesn't come back. This is really disapointing. If I just had another chance at obtaining SnS I know I would give it all I have got if it is a lb prize. I also know that if I do not run lb I will pay as much as I can for one.

I would just like another chance at getting SnS as I know many other people will. People will go hard for SnS if it is a lb prize. I think that this time it will be different because of the lack of gold in the enconomy and hopefully there will be no free portals.

Denying the community another chance at getting this pet is wrong.

Many thanks,
    -Anyona