Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I say bring them back as plat or (diamond) tier prizes for everyone in the next Ursoth event.

In this way it will require extreme effort to obtain but will allow access to the pet to everyone, because personally, every pet in the stable should be obtainable at some point or another. There is no sense in having as many pets as we do in this game and not allowing EVERYONE a chance to collect them all, esp with a pet that has been in the hands of a fortunate few for over a year.

Name:  sharing-is-caring-570x321.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  35.6 KB
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I know that teams without SnS do not always break timed run records. As many have said, DM has a large amount of elite timed runners who would smash a teams time if they lack PvE knowledge even if they had SnS.

The term "maxed out" is already being redefined this expansion because eye and para gems are still wedging a gap between the rich and middle class. I have a lot of experience in PvE, I have learnt everything I know today from elites. I have only recently started stepping into PvP, this started from late last season, because of my new gear.

If I gain some more knowledge in the timed run world I would like to think that I will be able to compete, regardless of having SnS or not. My problem is that I have no versatility with my current pets. Especially when trying to break a pure time. I am guessing in pure runs you want to try and achieve the most damage possible. Currently 4 pets give 15% dmg, SnS, Nekro, Toor and Whims. I have Nekro and Toor but as everyone knows Toor is pretty useless as of now but this may change in the future. Currently Whims are pricey and SnS is unobtainable.

I have also found a new love for pet collecting, I am slowly building up my pet stable but I will not be able to complete it if SnS doesn't come back. This is really disapointing. If I just had another chance at obtaining SnS I know I would give it all I have got if it is a lb prize. I also know that if I do not run lb I will pay as much as I can for one.

I would just like another chance at getting SnS as I know many other people will. People will go hard for SnS if it is a lb prize. I think that this time it will be different because of the lack of gold in the enconomy and hopefully there will be no free portals.

Denying the community another chance at getting this pet is wrong.

Many thanks,
    -Anyona

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I just have to say life is unfair you can't have everything you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Is it really hard work though when you simply buy the pet, when someone has given you enough gold to buy it twice over? Anyhoo...

STS has spoken and although I don't agree with their verdict (and particularly their one-off decision to allow transferral of SNS), all we can hope for is a new pet, or better, a Toor buff. #bufftoor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

please DONT Bring back SHady and SuRGE!!! please! all other arcanes will be useless ,respect the hard worked of those who run almost 24/7 back then ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Could a Dev post on the thread about this discussion.. We have no clue what's going to happen with ursoth. I know a dev confirmed sns will be not returning but could the dev team take another look..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

SNS whole history is tainted by the account sharing, energy-glitch-exploiting and plat farming that was going on when it was released. Not to mention the glitch where SNS appeared in crates or the debacle when STS allowed only one player to transfer it.

Every other pet, even the exclusive ones, have come back so why should this be any different? do the 40-odd ppl who got SNS really outweigh thousands of other players? How many of the ppl that have it actually ran the leaderboard and how many bought it? And of those who bought how many used dubiously sourced golds :3

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acewasabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Pls STS makes klaas and shazy able to gift SNS........... Pls All need SNS for a better life... But i havent enought money to buy so pls Power to Klaas!!!!!!