Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    You didn't test it again? Then why do you always comment without knowing the truth?

Moreover, your point of death respawn is fundamentally flawed, you didn't realize that you can do it with Samael as well? And Samael AA do have a higher banish chance. Oh you say Samael only give 10% dmg? So you don't use 30% damage elixir in enhanced run? Or you keep talking you can use ankh in pure?

I don't have a problem re-release it, but people want it with no effort. Right now the there is nothing a player with 10m can not get and a player with 1000m can besides SNS. So if it's re-released, it should be the same effort as before. However, same effort either meaning purchasable directly with 100-200m or 4 weeks non-sleep, non of the ways are good or healthy. So it would be better if sts release a MORE POWERFUL pet instead.
    You're right. It would not only be unhealthy. It would be dangerous. That's why it should be a tier thing if it's event related.

If you're suggesting a new, more powerful pet be released, I think it would be hilarious if it were top 10 per class, straight to stable (and none in locked crates). I think a number of players who aren't complaining about SnS now would be complaining about the new pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I just have to say life is unfair you can't have everything you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Is it really hard work though when you simply buy the pet, when someone has given you enough gold to buy it twice over? Anyhoo...

STS has spoken and although I don't agree with their verdict (and particularly their one-off decision to allow transferral of SNS), all we can hope for is a new pet, or better, a Toor buff. #bufftoor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

please DONT Bring back SHady and SuRGE!!! please! all other arcanes will be useless ,respect the hard worked of those who run almost 24/7 back then ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Yah ill just do times runs with my lvl 17-18 twinks. Makes sense
    So you are commenting on what you do not even understand? Makes sense.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    Is it really hard work though when you simply buy the pet, when someone has given you enough gold to buy it twice over? Anyhoo...
    lmao i like you..good comment
    STS has spoken and although I don't agree with their verdict (and particularly their one-off decision to allow transferral of SNS), all we can hope for is a new pet, or better, a Toor buff. #bufftoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So you are commenting on what you do not even understand? Makes sense.
    So I have to do timed runs to have an opinion on SnS? This is rather typical of you. Arrogant and cocky acting like your opinions matter and others don't lmao. And trust me..many others feel the same way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    So I have to do timed runs to have an opinion on SnS? This is rather typical of you. Arrogant and cocky acting like your opinions matter and others don't lmao. And trust me..many others feel the same way
    No, you have to do timed runs to see if SNS makes a gigantic difference in the timed run.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-12-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Could a Dev post on the thread about this discussion.. We have no clue what's going to happen with ursoth. I know a dev confirmed sns will be not returning but could the dev team take another look..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

SNS whole history is tainted by the account sharing, energy-glitch-exploiting and plat farming that was going on when it was released. Not to mention the glitch where SNS appeared in crates or the debacle when STS allowed only one player to transfer it.

Every other pet, even the exclusive ones, have come back so why should this be any different? do the 40-odd ppl who got SNS really outweigh thousands of other players? How many of the ppl that have it actually ran the leaderboard and how many bought it? And of those who bought how many used dubiously sourced golds :3

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acewasabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Pls STS makes klaas and shazy able to gift SNS........... Pls All need SNS for a better life... But i havent enought money to buy so pls Power to Klaas!!!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    No! You are free to want, feel the need for or dream about sns for any reason you desire. It can be for completing your stable (as others proudly posted screen shots of theirs on the forums recently), it can be for timed tuns, to use in ctf or just because you think the pet looks cool. Nobody in this game should have the right to try and stop you from accomploshing those goals. Heck, at this point I'm even considering it may be a case where the grass is greener on the other side, but it should be our right to buy that pet and find out.

I don't see why timed runs have become the sticking point in the last few pages, because the reason for wanting it is irrelevant.
    Somebody reasonable..thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Let's not forget that many of the sns owners got their pet for free because they exploited the game and used that no energy required hack to enter the event map. :/

But really if they put it in locked would be legit. Annoying that it's still such a good pet in the game and that toor is a bore.

Lol that lasted for 4 days and the event was 3 weeks. In four days it was not possible to get to 10th place or higher and stay there for the remainder of the event. I ran every day for a good amount of time and finished 13th on the lb and was still a good 30k out of 10th place. No one got sns for free, just not possible...well unless they have Seo's smurf God stats lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaachilles211 For This Useful Post: