Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shard and Arcane Fossil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Shard and Arcane Fossil

As we see this items drops novadays almost same rate as Legendary items. Its really wrong in my opnion. Sts should remove them from rengol lockeds and available only on locked tokens. Ty
    here is some example SS of price novadays. I saw and heard many plat farmers getting them so easily cus droo rate. This is just wrong. Pls change even them rate for now ty.

Even new Ideas for using those both items for new crafting things would be great. Like crafting new mythic set or weapon or crafting toor to gold Toor. Lets share our ideas!!
    Last edited by Golem; 07-11-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-07-11-18-19-48-1.png
Views: 1189
Size:  599.1 KB

And
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-07-11-18-19-57-1.png
Views: 1381
Size:  613.6 KB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Everyone has it...its OK..they are old stuff....new things are probably coming I guess

Robhawk

Imho the shard isnt outdated. Its a thing for other arcane upgrades/items too!

Arcane crafting is a new feature available with the Dragon Enclave expansion.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. You can use a special recipe to combine Arcane Shards with essences to create the new Arcane Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone.

The recipe for the ring can be acquired from Kaden the vendor located at the Expedition Camp. Use the currency most valuable to the Tinidirin natives: Dragkin Teeth, to purchase the recipe. You can collect Dragkin Teeth by defeating world Bosses, though they drop more frequently from fearsome Elite Bosses. You can also use them to purchase other valuable items from the vendor such as Dragonscale Chests and new Legendary gear.

Check out the stats and graphical effect of the Arcane Ring in this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...53-Arcane-Ring

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-11-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

From start i guess if sts didnt made drop rate that low ppl bought more platinums so it was better profit for sts. This way making this low drop rate is paradice days for plat farmers. Cus from start when saw token idea i was wow good idea and nice profit for sts cus only those can buy shard and fossils w tokens who use one acc and buy a lot plat to open lockeds. But this idea is broken cus those plat farmers get them easily than those who collect/farm those tokens from lockeds.
    So my idea is to not make that low drop rate for arcane items to make Plat farmers away from what they are doing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Thats is not the problem, haha WHY? All the richest in the game actually have arcane ring and nekro egg, now the other demand is poor. The poors cant pay 20m for a shard. for that everyone put cheap prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

you're forgetting that SHARD itself is USELESS without PVE players farming Dragon tooth which is the second ingredient need to craft an Arcane Ring. So really doesn't matter how many shard drop it all depend on how many dragon tooth are being farmed and being bought from vendor cause that's how many arcane ring are being made. Also don't forget Ancient planar Pendant also require Dragon bar to craft.

Fibus had mention. ARCANE RING and ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT will VERY LIKELY still be best item in their own category.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Thats is not the problem, haha WHY? All the richest in the game actually have arcane ring and nekro egg, now the other demand is poor. The poors cant pay 20m for a shard. for that everyone put cheap prices.
    I see you accepting plat farming. I wish sts could handle them and ban all of them. But this way they can handle them when not give easy chance to them. So Making Drop Rate harder it will works!
    Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't see any problem.

It decreases the gap between poor and rich.

Let everyone have fun and stop complaining.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorpox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    you're forgetting that SHARD itself is USELESS without PVE players farming Dragon tooth which is the second ingredient need to craft an Arcane Ring. So really doesn't matter how many shard drop it all depend on how many dragon tooth are being farmed and being bought from vendor cause that's how many arcane ring are being made. Also don't forget Ancient planar Pendant also require Dragon bar to craft.

Fibus had mention. ARCANE RING and ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT will VERY LIKELY still be best item in their own category.
    Best and soon can buy 100k lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

There's no problem here. The issue in the previous expansions was that anyone with 100+m could easily manipulate the market by buying up these scarce items and then inflating them all. Right now, the common players can prevent this by spending just $200 and have an endless supply. The limiting factor now and always should have been is the farming element.

To most, 2m for shard is still a lot of gold and the bars would require them to play the game as well. This new closing of the gap between rich and poor is best for the economy. Elimination of the 100+m prices of things should have been here from the start but glad it's finally here. Let's face it, there was no way I could have afforded rings and nekros when they were still 40m each just a month ago. At least now it's farm your heart out or pull out credit card. Win win for everyone.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorpox View Post
    I don't see any problem.

It decreases the gap between poor and rich.

Let everyone have fun and stop complaining.
    Its not true. Those who have chance or plat farming or are illegal players sholdnt just have fun. Cus they are illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    There's no problem here. The issue in the previous expansions was that anyone with 100+m could easily manipulate the market by buying up these scarce items and then inflating them all. Right now, the common players can prevent this by spending just $200 and have an endless supply. The limiting factor now and always should have been is the farming element.

To most, 2m for shard is still a lot of gold and the bars would require them to play the game as well. This new closing of the gap between rich and poor is best for the economy. Elimination of the 100+m prices of things should have been here from the start but glad it's finally here. Let's face it, there was no way I could have afforded rings and nekros when they were still 40m each just a month ago. At least now it's farm your heart out or pull out credit card. Win win for everyone.
    Listen my friend and friends. You all sounds like u havnt played this game after new cap. Fossils and shards stilk be available with tokens even if they rice drop rate 100x it dosnt make them anymore even 10m. So u think 10m is 100m. LOL try understand my friends. My idea is really good just think about it little positive side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hopefully STS has plans to use the shard for new items...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dontmatter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hope make drop chance very rare for arcane item
    Make good price arcane item than mystic i thing

Now very need even dobel chance teeth drop lol
    One Heart Indonesia = Guild Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

So first you made threads about opening tons of lockeds and getting nothing. Now while a lot of good items drop from locks you want it back to the way it was? Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Actually the game was dead and this was their only way of bringing everyone back together and have them running maps and circulating the wealth.

If they hadn't, this game would have been in big big trouble. Could you imagine, coming back to the update with nothing but restoring Garetta and some new maps that don't really have anything in them at this time? A uphill struggle with gold and rare items that only the super rich have? No way of competing with the 1% or even a chance at those arcane items/pets. No real reason to even run maps?

The game would have been on life support and might as well have not released the update.
    Hi, this is my signature:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I don't get it. First people complained that lockeds never dropping good stuffs.
    Then when they do, it becomes a problem.

I think they are just fine.
    Most of rich people have them already. They wont need any more of them and so they just sell them away. Middle classes who don't have them are buying them for crafting their own ring and they can't and wont pay absurd amount for this.
    And what's wrong in people becoming competitive.
    If you try other mmos, you will not find this amount of gaps between rich and poor.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Listen my friend and friends. You all sounds like u havnt played this game after new cap. Fossils and shards stilk be available with tokens even if they rice drop rate 100x it dosnt make them anymore even 10m. So u think 10m is 100m. LOL try understand my friends. My idea is really good just think about it little positive side
    No thanks. Its fine as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

How is this wrong? Because you can't sell a shard for 10+mil? Get over it, its fine the way it is. Geez since 16 cap its been one complaint after another hardly any "thanks sts, what a great way to let poor peeps get pro items easier"
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized