Thread: Custom sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Custom sets

I've noticed whenever you have say a full level 55 set of fury fighter equipment that is custom (fortified) your sparkles have 2 colors, gold and green. The same thing happens when you wearing full raid roach with a recurve. It also happens with full mega mage with an enchanted staff, however.. if you have a bracer and wand equipped along with everything else enchanted, you do not get the extra green sparkles it is the same sparkles as having just having a normal set of mega mage equipment. I do not know if raid roach with talon and shield has the same result. Is this intended to be like this?
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players

Yosharu 56 Bear, Yoshura 56 Bird, Aeryol 56 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

this has been mentioned...i cant say because i dont have it lmao. but it wouldnt really make that much of a difference lmao do u really care about sparkles? the gear is good enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do actually care about the sparkles it gives some amount of character uniqueness. But that is not the point, if fury set and a few other sets give the appearance, why not the rest of them? It just doesn't seem right of them to just make some of them to have it and some not. It would be like them making only full fury and raid give gold sparkles and then mega mage does not, people would complain.
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players

Yosharu 56 Bear, Yoshura 56 Bird, Aeryol 56 Mage