Thread: End game sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question End game sets

Ok I know this is way early to ask but what is the best set for damage/crit for a archer and what might be the cost? Or are the 50 sets about the same as a 55 set...even though that is a silly question I have seen some threads say that endgame 50 sets have some better bonuses to them than endgame 55/56 sets.. Please can I have some help from the forum any answers would be awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All depends on how you like to play... but id deffently say even level 55 greens turn to be better than level 50 rift/hate etc sets i use a bagman set for rangeing and bellow set for melee both sets being green neither having a set bonus but being very usefull items
    http://www.plinc.webs.com
    Join us. Conquer all. Simple.
    Naptownblunt-level56 dex bear. Impoorlol-level43 nuker.Xigetpinksx-level25 pure tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is raid roach or sewer king set good? I know sewer king got no set bounus but what might be good about raid roach? And how much is it?
    55 enchantress (Dex Mage)-Keasha
    35 Archer (str bird)-Mkcecil
    36 Warrior (pure str)
    35 enchantress (pvp mage)-Kittenkaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Raid Roach has the best damage of any archer set at 55 except for the even more expensive Customized Recurve set....the drawback is that the armor, h/s, dodge and especially m/s are not so good. If you don't mind using a lot of pots, it is the best set for damage (besides Customized). It is hard to play well, but yeah, very good damage. The Sewer King does less damage but is still decent, but has better h/s and m/s so you would use less pots all a matter of how you like to play.

p.s. Raid has a set bonus, and for now Sewer does not.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Custom Set is the best set for damage, as it gives you 48 crit unbuffed. Raid Roach is good for damage as well if you don't want to spend millions on Custom. I personally don't prefer Sewer King because it has no set bonus, and I dont mind spending some money on potions.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much is raid roach set, compared to custom? I know it seems they will be very expensive bit I would like to know how much please Ty all for the help so far it's been great!
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

A Raid Roach Recurve set will cost you about 1.1 million right now, Custom is 2.5million or higher.

A much cheaper alternative to Raid Roach is the green Bagman's Set...it is has pretty good damage and crit too...not as much as Raid, but way cheaper. Henchman has pretty good damage and the best armor for 55 archer gear, but has lousy crit and crit is important, especially for boss fights. It is pretty cheap too.

Bagman's is what Physiologic uses, and he is one of the best archers in the game that I have seen.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much is bagman set?
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

If you play enough you should get most of the bagman's stuff from drops. I've got a few of each of them. I had a level 51 bagman's set that I sold and am now using a level 53. I think I've already got the 55 also. The level 51 and 53 are actually more expensive than the 55 and, if I remember right, I spent less than 50k on both sets? That may be wrong but don't worry about the price, you'll definitely be able to farm or buy bagmans.

Here's a warning though, be prepared to either play from the back of the party or learn how to run forward, scream, then blast shot as you're running to the back of the party (esp if you've buffed with focus). As soon as you hit a crit you instantly die. Haha. I used a drainer's set, which has a lot better armor but way less crit, until I learned how to properly play with the high crit of bagmans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i bought the 55 set for 5k gold and I'll look into the 51-53 set I made a good chunk of gold from selling my flame rabbit ears and I'll wait till raid roach goes down in price Ty for the help
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

you're welcome! Have fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    A Raid Roach Recurve set will cost you about 1.1 million right now, Custom is 2.5million or higher.

A much cheaper alternative to Raid Roach is the green Bagman's Set...it is has pretty good damage and crit too...not as much as Raid, but way cheaper. Henchman has pretty good damage and the best armor for 55 archer gear, but has lousy crit and crit is important, especially for boss fights. It is pretty cheap too.

Bagman's is what Physiologic uses, and he is one of the best archers in the game that I have seen.
    +1000!

Indeed Bagman's is the best bang for the buck! It should be not less than 10k per piece. I think lowest you would see is 2k per piece.
    Drainer's and Underling's is also another alternative if you like to use your skills a lot and would like to save up on mana pots.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I'm mainally looking for damage I can aford the mana pots, I almost was gunna buy a 50 endgame set instead of just saving up...that would have been a mistake
    36 Warrior (pure str)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Archer: Customized set
    Mage: Mega Mage set with costly staff
    Bear: Fury 1h set