Hello all!

STS has specifically said that SnS will not be returning this year; but they have been known to go change their minds multiple times and let's hope (by let's I mean 99.99% of the serious game players - excluding the 40ish who own this pet already) it will happen again!

SnS is too OP a pet to be discontinued, really. All the arguments about Nekro being better than it are futile. In elite runs, I would pick 10 times out of 10 a party with an SnS and Nekro as opposed to 4 Nekros. So hopefully STS will bring it back! It would be beneficial both to them (plat) and the player base. Here's my idea:

SnS shouldn't be obtainable by running LB again; in fact, no pet ever should. Now that SnS is basically the most sought after pet in Arlor, people running for it could do themselves serious harm. Instead, I propose -

A crafting ingredient, Dark Shadow, should be purchased from the token vendor for, let us say, 1k tokens (assuming Ursoth drops 8-16 tokens), and another, Electrified Lodestone, for 1k tokens from the same vendor. Next, players must hunt for Ursoth's Heartwood, an arcane rarity item that is untradeable and only drops from Ursoth. The Shadow and Lodestone can then be welded to the Heartwood to get 2 items - Essence of Shady and Essence of Surge. Players then have a choice - open locked massive rengol crates or farm for the next crafting ingredient, Helena's Horror, which, indeed, drops from Helena and can be traded or got through crates as everybody hates her and would hate to farm it off her lol.

Helena's Horror imbues the two essences with a mystical power that, when crafted with 20 jewels of the 2nd or 3rd tier (I forget their names) and after a crafting time of 5 days - your SnS is done!

This process will take a long time as all the ingredients will be rare; and both STS and the players will benefit, STS by the increased number of crate and token purchases, and the players by a chance to get SnS!

I'd also suggest putting a cap on the number of pools that it can spawn so we don't have stacking.

Thoughts?