Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High lvl "pr0s" dying @ low dungeons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Word. *nods*
    That's really my horse!

Klaubocera, lvl 53 ursan ///// PyanfarChanur, lvl 22 enchantress ///// Nozama, lvl 26 avian
    "We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOLOL that was funny, whats the player name?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    this post is completely uneeded. please lock this. players can sometimes be doing something else you know...like clean their rooms then come back...no need to post this man...

Srsly chill out a bit ^^ . For me it's fun to c when high lvl players die @ low dungeons. And my friends think so too and a few more (appareantly) over here think so as well. I ofc lag sometimes but @ low dungeons it can't be the only explenation since low dungeon enemies can do only a little scratch to high lvl armor. And why on earth would some1 be so erregant to clean his room without going first out from a dungeon? That's like begging for to get killed and it can't be used as an explenation either.

I understand that u feel it's not funny but it's all about sense of humor. If u don't like it fine, but u still can't ask to lock this thread because YOU think it's not funny. Respect others sense of humor as well pls ^^.
    Last edited by dudetus; 04-27-2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Engrlish ksidjfjs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
    LOLOL that was funny, whats the player name?
    Sry, I don't give names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this thread doesn't need locking, as there's no names being bantied around.
    I have a couple mules, but my playing characters are all 55 or 56. Since the GCD, I've stopped farming, as even my paladin couldn't solo PP without risking a death at some point. Since I converted her to dex, I'd be willing to say she'd have a hard time making it through swamps or expedition. As far as my bird? forget it. Unless I'm in full Drainers, I'm dead dead deadsky. On my BS hunts, I usually die 3-5 times in Drainers + wing + talon, and I get flattened in my almost complete sewer king gear. My gear is by in large not full elite, but that's no excuse as I play well and keep a constant skill spam going.

Pings being as they are, I'm not surprised at all about people getting smeared in low level dungeons. I bet there's been a few 40s that got killed by Meathead on fh4 because of ping or just laziness.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Have playing styles changed that much w/ GCD?

I haven't played a lot since the changes, but I played my L24-L26 dex bear in LE and, while I had to adjust a little bit, it actually seemed easier, since things seemed to be slowed down a bit from before. I did notice I quickly, I stopped using some of my skills because doing combo skills and/or buffs/debuffs seemed more important. So I'd imagine after more play, there would probably be skills I would use a lot less or would only use in particular circumstances.

I've stood my INT mage in FH and DF and her regen is higher than these things can hit, so she could stand there forever or at least quite a while. I suppose for people using BS stuff, maybe they can switch to armor/dodge/hp regen items in lower level dungeons to better weather AFK/lag ...?

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My friend fought in forest haven crypt of zombie king without shield and amour cause he wanted to show how "cool" he is then he wazched tv and forgot pl he was dead after a few minutes! I laughed all teh time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It happens to the best of us and yes, lag does sometimes affect you in a very big way because your ping can go up to 50K+.
    So he probably wasn't lieing.
    It happens, there's no need to make a thread about it making fun of him and calling the guy a bad player.
    Either way as for me I hate Lost Expedition -.-.

Fiuevy - Level 60 Enchantress.
    Sanatorium - Level 5 Twink Enchantress.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanatorium View Post
    It happens to the best of us and yes, lag does sometimes affect you in a very big way because your ping can go up to 50K+.
    So he probably wasn't lieing.
    It happens, there's no need to make a thread about it making fun of him and calling the guy a bad player.
    Either way as for me I hate Lost Expedition -.-.
    The point of this thread wasn't only about how I tell my story but to tell YOUR OWN stories. I haven't even told this guys name so I think it's okay to laugh @ anonymous. And the lag.. How can u tell that lag can cause ur death @ a place like wyldwood? If u're over there with ur lvl 50 gear equipped u just can't die only because of lag. I mean it takes a bit more time to get killed over there than just lag.

And what comes to this threads' necessity I think the devs lock the threads which they consider either insulting or useless.

And srsly ppl chill out a bit it's only a thread..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have also done that without lag. Ran naked through dark forest, tired as well, and silknight killed me. I did not use anything except a lvl 1 terror, a lvl 1 frostbite, and a lvl 1 ice storm. I died in under 30 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is really funny is the 55's and 56's that think they can tank. I occasionally give out tanking tests, and I allowed a team - a bear and a birdie. I took them to the forbidden crypt, ran around naked trying to gather as much aggro as possijle

In case you do not know the rules, if I die, you fail. It does not matter if you doe, but I am not allowed to.die.

In less than 5 seconds, I gained double aggro from mages, and died, failing them. Less that ten seconds later, they died.

In my test, everyone dies. Who wants to take it? I will give u a pink if u are an immortal that tries it and finishes it, regaurdless of the outcome.
    Last edited by azulflame; 04-27-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Srsly chill out a bit ^^ . For me it's fun to c when high lvl players die @ low dungeons. And my friends think so too and a few more (appareantly) over here think so as well. I ofc lag sometimes but @ low dungeons it can't be the only explenation since low dungeon enemies can do only a little scratch to high lvl armor. And why on earth would some1 be so erregant to clean his room without going first out from a dungeon? That's like begging for to get killed and it can't be used as an explenation either.

I understand that u feel it's not funny but it's all about sense of humor. If u don't like it fine, but u still can't ask to lock this thread because YOU think it's not funny. Respect others sense of humor as well pls ^^.
    then dont post this watch people die all you want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    What is really funny is the 55's and 5's that think they can tank. I occasionally give out tanking tests, and I allowed a team - a bear and a birdie. I took them to the forbidden crypt, ran around naked trying to gather as much aggro as possijle

In case you do not know the rules, if I die, you fail. It does not matter if you doe, but I am not allowed to.die.

In less than 5 seconds, I gained double aggro from mages, and died, failing them. Less that ten seconds later, they died.

In my test, everyone dies. Who wants to take it? I will give u a pink if u are an immortal that tries it and finishes it, regaurdless of the outcome.
    THIS is when it gets funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wanna take it?
    THIS is when it gets funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

The point of this thread wasn't only about how I tell my story but to tell YOUR OWN stories. I haven't even told this guys name so I think it's okay to laugh @ anonymous. And the lag.. How can u tell that lag can cause ur death @ a place like wyldwood? If u're over there with ur lvl 50 gear equipped u just can't die only because of lag. I mean it takes a bit more time to get killed over there than just lag.

And what comes to this threads' necessity I think the devs lock the threads which they consider either insulting or useless.

And srsly ppl chill out a bit it's only a thread..
    -.- laughs at how he still doent get the point. dude listen up. it doenst matter who it is youre making fun of it just matters that u are. just because youre level 50 does not mean you cant die. what are we gonna do crucify every lvl 50+ player for dying? hell NO. players die all the time. and like i said before, he couldve been looking away from his device for a few minutes and the lag overtook him. this is the last time im saying this and hopefully the devs will realize how stupid and useless this thread is. please lock..like now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    wanna take it?
    hmmm.... u mean as sig quote! by all means. i havent been in a sig yet i would love the honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

So, I was today a bit bored in PL so I decided to go into a low dungeon instead of constant farming @ Baleforst Sewers. I scrolled the game list and saw a lvl50 alone @ Darkwood. So I joined the game and then I witnessed something rather odd Imo. THIS LVL 50 PROTURD DIED @ DARKWOOD SJDJFJSKKF. After I lol'd for a few minutes I seriously asked him how did he manage that and surprisingly he wasn't even afk and he answered me: "lag". After a few minute lol (again) he left .. For me it just seems that some ppl just can't do it

So come on over here and share ur story <------- WTF???? of a high lvl getting owned by darkwood or some else not-so-hard-to-beat dungeon !
    its like making fun of u for spelling balefort wrong, and saying darkwood, and all the other weird stuff in red...
    Last edited by Mothwing; 04-28-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

why were u there anyway? if you think youre so good. i go there all the time and farm bad mojo and fire spirit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hmmm.... u mean as sig quote! by all means. i havent been in a sig yet i would love the honor
    I meant to take the test. the tanking test. all levels welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

actually, i can...