Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more power leveling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The best way really is to Join Games in your appropriate level dungeons and find games with 4 players and join those. Start w/ ones near the beginning of the area's dungeon levels, because if a group is going well, you can follow that group through each dungeon level, unlocking them all and/or making new friends. Some of them will follow you around, giving you an instant full group, for at least your current play session.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i can totally see why ppl would do that... it is the easy way out. in a way we have all done it but we fight as we are with higher level ppl.

but the key is we fight, and we get to learn cuz higher lvl players should be there to reienforce good behavior, and correct bad

but if you just lvl up that is really not the type of ppl i want to fight with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

For 1-17 I basically was clueless and just joined random parties, and got to 17 eventually.
    Then from 17-28 I had a few clues and actually started using elixirs at 25. I met two grinding buddies at that level and use three grinder form 30-50, from 40 on, I just did plasma straight till where I am now, 44

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    For 1-17 I basically was clueless and just joined random parties, and got to 17 eventually.
    Then from 17-28 I had a few clues and actually started using elixirs at 25. I met two grinding buddies at that level and use three grinder form 30-50, from 40 on, I just did plasma straight till where I am now, 44
    getting a clue dosnt mean using elixirs lol i never do never will and know plenty pf great players who dont.
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players
    Krullnan level 55 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by krullnan View Post
    im not a big fan of power leveling. if you do that you dont really learn youre roll when ppl carry you through a level lol
    like the 55 i saw today with like 4000 kills and 1000 deaths(not exact numbers but ball park)
    But thing is I thought power lvling was when you join a group of players in a dungeon thts way above ur lvl and then play. I help out in the dungeon too. I don't just stand there and do nothing. And I unlocked almost all the ao Part III I just have to kill the overlord! Anyone wanna help? I'll be on periodically today add me clonefoursix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clonefoursix View Post
    But thing is I thought power lvling was when you join a group of players in a dungeon thts way above ur lvl and then play. I help out in the dungeon too. I don't just stand there and do nothing. And I unlocked almost all the ao Part III I just have to kill the overlord! Anyone wanna help? I'll be on periodically today add me clonefoursix
    u cant help. Its like tryin to kill a 50 years old when ur 5 years old. IMPOSIBLE
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up