Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.2.1 Requests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Targeting is a must!
    Esus-Archer|Glyph-Warrior|Kangol- Paladin (Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'd love to see the respec button moved, or a confirmation popup added. I haven't used one accidentally, but I know other players who have. Personally, I was being so careful when adding Int during my last one, and aiming toward the top of the button, that I accidentally added a couple points of unwanted Dex.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Respec was moved in today's content update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep. Add me in for the Targeting request. It makes some fights way more difficult to deal with because you can't change targets. Enemies always shuffle, in this game, so normally the auto-target set by the attack button targets an enemy with which you don't want to target. Mostly because the one that is in formation to spot you and attack you, is someone else. Then you're knee deep in enemies you can't even attack because you can't target them.

Now if there's an exploit reason for removing the ability to manually target, I would say one workable solution is to allow players to disengage their current target. Kind of like a stop attack, stop target function, so they can start attacking again with the next auto-target. That'll help alleviate the issue of being stuck, not able to target the nearest threat when the original target decides to move on its way (and your character can only attack that one), and the new big threat is now upon you. A disengage ability would allow a new attack to start and target this better threat now that it's the new closest enemy.
    Last edited by foiden; 05-29-2010 at 09:22 AM.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foiden View Post
    Yep. Add me in for the Targeting request. It makes some fights way more difficult to deal with because you can't change targets. Enemies always shuffle, in this game, so normally the auto-target set by the attack button targets an enemy with which you don't want to target. Mostly because the one that is in formation to spot you and attack you, is someone else. Then you're knee deep in enemies you can't even attack because you can't target them.

Now if there's an exploit reason for removing the ability to manually target, I would say one workable solution is to allow players to disengage their current target. Kind of like a stop attack, stop target function, so they can start attacking again with the next auto-target. That'll help alleviate the issue of being stuck, not able to target the nearest threat when the original target decides to move on its way (and your character can only attack that one), and the new big threat is now upon you. A disengage ability would allow a new attack to start and target this better threat now that it's the new closest enemy.
    Tapping on your character will untarget. As mentioned earlier, PvE tap targeting is broken, but it works as intended for PvP.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1) I agree that touch targeting needs to be at the top of the list of fixes.

2) Some of the lower bosses are too strong since the update. Short yeti boy boss Lil Bill has always been an easier boss. For a lvl 35, he's no problem. Now, he's crazy dead zombie can't be killed strong. FIVE high lvls playing and we ALL died instantly. Seriously, he's like frogmar used to be...
    Last edited by Furrawn; 05-30-2010 at 12:46 AM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Tapping on your character will untarget. As mentioned earlier, PvE tap targeting is broken, but it works as intended for PvP.

-ALS
    Thanks. That's a helpful solution, for now.
    Last edited by foiden; 05-30-2010 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add a new skill to the enchantress. Teleport only for the fact you can farm easier do not make this skill usable in pvp mode or anything because that would definately be unfair. I also believe teleport would be a awesome skill because it can lead to new extremely godly armors for different chars that can allow them to teleport aswell, these equipment can also be sold in the store for a fair but decent amount of plat which in turn profits everybody. We get the joy in teleporting and you get the joy of making money from just that one skill thanks I really hope you consider this keep up the great work.

Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can you reduce the screen spam in PvP ? Please ?

That's insanely important for me and I'm sure for other PvP'ers aswell.

Leave it all on the chat, I don't care who joined, who left, or who killed who.
    I need to see what my opponent does, what he casts, and how to counterattack.

Kinda hard when you have XXXXX HAS JOINED TEAM RED straight across my screen.
    Distincthood - 35 Archer
    Dodgethis - 35 Warrior
    Magica - 35 Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Being able to continue running away while being attacked instead of stopped with every attack it would make sense if it was a critical hit that stops you.

Trade. This person wishes to trade with you. Accept or decline. It's a real pain when someone trades with you from the other side of the map. And ofcourse to prevent trade spams. Once a decline is made it is a 10 second cool down before trading again

Need new level cap. Alot of us are getting bored. New weapons. And I mean bring abunch!
    Last edited by Magicwannabe; 05-30-2010 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

How about when you are adding a friend (like when you click "add new name") it has a drop down of the list of members, like when you send a message on forums. I would also like to see that when someone requests to trade with you, it goes up in the chat box, like a message. Also when you log in and see your player on the left, it can be laggy and you see parts of the player, but some parts are missing.

Thanks!
    -Mysticaldream

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I know there is the 2 second fix to deter spammers, and I'm grateful...
    But is it enough and will it make the problem tolerable now?
    I envision the same spamming except that now their messages will be every other... So instead of 3 spams in a row from One Fish and then 3 spams in a row from Blue Fish... Now will we have 1 spam from One Fish, 1 spam from Blue Fish, 1 spam from One Fish, ad infinitum?

Spamming annoys players a lot. Why can't you just create a specific towne that is designated for that and spammers are ONLY allowed to spam there? If we want to buy or sell something, we can go there if we want... Is that what the auction house will be? If so, can you hurry its inception?

Spamming IN games is a problem too now sometimes if there are new players. I played LOST today and this little twerp kept spamming the chat window selling purple weapons. Over and over. I finally quietly said that if he kept spamming, I'd leave the game. Since I was the only tank AND the only healer, he stopped spamming...

I understand spamming has its place. But could it maybe have its own place?
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Playing on a 2G ipod touch over a good wifi connection and my ping is almost always good. Ever since the 1.2 update i am having alot of problems with it being choppy during fights. It gets slightly better if i zoom in. To me it seems to only be a problem when there is a lot of movement on screen because when i am not around a bunch of enemies it is real smooth. But during fights my character jumps around and the attack, skill and pot buttons are slow to respond. Everything does work and appearently others dont noticed to much because i have gotten a few compliments while it was happening but from my perspective it sux. Has anyone else run into this problem. It is ruining this game for me and that sux because i love it ive had it about a month now and i can't stop playing it pls tell me if it is something i need to do or if it is something the dev team needs to fix pls hurry its killing me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spamming might also be able to be somewhat "filtered" by monitoring the previous message and not allowing the same message to be sent consequtively. I know this wouldn't completely block spamming... but it will slow down copy/pasters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The ability to continue moving when monsters are attacking you without stopping you continuously in your tracks. My biggest issue.

Bear stomp only stomps away 5 enemies max, other enemies won't be affected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogediah View Post
    Spamming might also be able to be somewhat "filtered" by monitoring the previous message and not allowing the same message to be sent consequtively. I know this wouldn't completely block spamming... but it will slow down copy/pasters.
    Ogediah- great idea!

And what about spamming in games? It's getting ridiculous. And affecting gameplay:[

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know I am probably one of many complaining about this but spam needs to be fixed. I think a good way to fix it is to make your macros only usable every 5 second or only be able to say 5 things every 10 seconds
    PROUD LEDGENDS MEMBER
    Rambogesus: 32 Warrior
    Damages : 15 dex warrior
    Original: 18 enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rambogesus View Post
    I know I am probably one of many complaining about this but spam needs to be fixed. I think a good way to fix it is to make your macros only usable every 5 second or only be able to say 5 things every 10 seconds
    I think once the auction house is around it wont be so much of a big deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
    I think once the auction house is around it wont be so much of a big deal.
    i wonder how long that will be though!
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Being able to accept invites to games, instead of it just being a notification.