Thread: Why the Arcane prices are good and what AL needs now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Why the Arcane prices are good and what AL needs now.

The changes in combination with the upcoming Glintstone quests are good for the game in my opinion.
    This expansion was supposed to reduce the gap between low and high spenders and that is exactly what's happening.
    New players will be able to obtain cost efficient pets like Maridos and be able to farm their gear through the new gear crafting questlines.
    It revives farming since Vials and Bars dramatically increased in value and that is what a lot of people wanted. The gold of the future lays here.

Very low geared players are kind of the servant for the high spenders. They will be forced to farm Rengols to earn sufficient gold for lv40+ gear, Fossils and Shard which get cheaper and cheaper! High spenders get very cheap Rengols which is good.
    The Rengols though, are actually missing something. We need meaningfull loot, which can not be obtained through Crate Tokens. Something that keeps the demand for the Lockeds in a healthy spot. I recommend something strong for Endgame PvP that challenges Nekro.

An addition to the loottable and the revive of farming, both could create a balance which makes every party satisfied. The gap of players reduces, spending Platinum stays meaningfull and STS sells enough Platinum through a stable demand for Rengols, Luck Elixirs and Ankhs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastmind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I made a thread on this, the new locks need more loot that will be exclusive to those locks only, I suggested vanities that are super rare but tradeable.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    I made a thread on this, the new locks need more loot that will be exclusive to those locks only, I suggested vanities that are super rare but tradeable.

Prestige to create demand. That is what they tried with Gold Toor and STS should continue on this path. The items need to be viable though...

Vanity is a great idea to be honest. Maybe even with special effects and glows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    Prestige to create demand. That is what they tried with Gold Toor and STS should continue on this path. The items need to be viable though...

Vanity is a great idea to be honest. Maybe even with special effects and glows.
    Yep, the problem with pets is every lock opener pretty much has a great pet so they wont really need another, but a vanity that looks good they can wear and show off, they're happy we're happy.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So, the people who are prepared to actually go maps and farm, are being rewarded. lol, novel. wouldn't it be nice if those ppl used this opportunity to get their own back and sold those vials and bars at exorbitant prices?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Or we could just wait for ursoth and craft those ren'gol locks into elondrian locks which will probably(oh who am i kidding) be dropping better gear.
    ur post's always make me chuckle... keep em coming XD

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

... STS is making huge money after releasing the expansion. Let me get a point right. There is meant to be a huge gap between those who spend money on the game and who don't. Platinum is now greatly losing it's value. It's just my thoughts but I believe STS increased the chances for looting Arcanes just to make more money. Now endless amount of people spend huge amounts of money to get rich. I find this quite greedy of STS destroying the fact that people who spend money is meant to easily get rich. Now it's not that easy at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ColaxRic View Post
    ... STS is making huge money after releasing the expansion. Let me get a point right. There is meant to be a huge gap between those who spend money on the game and who don't. Platinum is now greatly losing it's value. It's just my thoughts but I believe STS increased the chances for looting Arcanes just to make more money. Now endless amount of people spend huge amounts of money to get rich. I find this quite greedy of STS destroying the fact that people who spend money is meant to easily get rich. Now it's not that easy at all.
    You can farm for a couple of weeks and get some arcanes you know? Maybe if you atop conplaining and go farm it would help you. This is how the economy was first envisioned to be, free of plat farmers, plat users can get their stuff and what they dont need list low on cs so that f2p can actually afford now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

When an average player sees that their dream gear is now achievable (Sorry, but 50-100m for 1 item was just not achievable. Most people who saw that assumed they would never obtain that item), they can actually play the game with a goal in mind.

Everyone sees now that all the top gear is achievable, though they will have to choose which to obtain first. I think this is a positive for the game.

Star light, star bright...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

As titanfall said, super rare vanities would be a great idea. How about turning some discontinued armor from a thread dalmony made (i believe) into vanities and adding them into the loot table rarer than arcanes? This will make locked prices rise if not shoot through the roof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    You can farm for a couple of weeks and get some arcanes you know? Maybe if you atop conplaining and go farm it would help you. This is how the economy was first envisioned to be, free of plat farmers, plat users can get their stuff and what they dont need list low on cs so that f2p can actually afford now.
    Did what I say sound like a complaint to you? I never said I buy plats and is complaining about the low prices of Arcanes. I'm just pointing something out from what STS gains from what some players suffer. Maybe you should read more precisely before saying rude stuff to others. Plus some people don't have that time to farm up the gold to buy stuff and buying plat was the best option for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ColaxRic View Post
    Did what I say sound like a complaint to you? I never said I buy plats and is complaining about the low prices of Arcanes. I'm just pointing something out from what STS gains from what some players suffer. Maybe you should read more precisely before saying rude stuff to others. Plus some people don't have that time to farm up the gold to buy stuff and buying plat was the best option for them.
    From what you posted it sure seemed like it(though we all have at times).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

hey how about they add sns to the reg nol locked
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    hey how about they add sns to the reg nol locked
    Ren'gol crates*

No.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

The thing that Everyone has been complaining about for a fricken year now is that there is a gap between plat users/already rich from old seasons and farming people, and when sts decreases that gap, and makes a NON PAY TO WIN game, you complain?
    Now, not trying to be rude, so don't take this personally, but that kind of complaint is mostly used by butthurt rich people who wants everything withour deserving it.
    Again, not saying you are a rich butthurt guy, and not ssaying that I don't ubderstand you, but I strongly disagree (please excuse typos, I'm on my really bad phone writing this while on a american highway, so it's a bit shaky)

@colaxric cuz yeah I'm on mobile and idk how to respond to ppl