Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Arcane prices

As you know the Arcane prices are low which is good for the economy. However, many people who buy platinum are complaining and that is understandable.
    I see many people in Forums post about Arcane prices being low which is good but not healthy for the game.
    Platinum buyers are saying that the prices are too low for a arcane and the F2P players are saying its Good because people can now afford Arcane but not really at all.
    The people who buy platinum are wasting money on to obtain a item (Arcane) that's not even worth on how much platinum they spent which is not good at all for the game why? Because once platinum buyers see that its a waste of money to buy platinum to open locks for a Arcane not worth the platinum spent then they will end up stop buying platinum as soon as that happens the price for Arcane will rise because nobody is interested in spending their money on something they can easily obtain by farming Then STS won't get any profit at all o.o and the game will become F2P then Arcane legends will be like PL and DL :O

No but serious ._. Its not worth spending $89.99 for 1700 platinum just so you can get a Arcane item that will end up becoming 1-2m then people who buy platinum will stop and just farm instead then the Arcane prices will Skyrocket in Auction and hoarders/Merchants will be in control of the CS and everything will be back when Arcane will be impossible to obtain for months unless you use money for platinum

._. Sorry if you don't understand xD but It seemed really good when it was in my mind

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Now platinium buyers have same chance to have money what normal players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alcta View Post
    Now platinium buyers have same chance to have money what normal players.
    Yes that's true lol but then how will STS get profit from Al if nobody is buying platinum STS might stop updating the game like PL, DL, and SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Locie now Costs 11k and going down i think when rengols will cost 2k aracne items will go up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I don't get what is your problem in current situation? Don't you enjoy the game at the moment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Actually this is totally wrong. Their sales increased because everyone has a shot to get something really good

Many players quitted AL because they spent thousands without getting anything.

The endgame players will increase significantly in the next 6 month

I'm not going to miss people who are butthurted cause they lost gold. Other players will sign up and stay with tje current prices around

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Actually this is totally wrong. Their sales increased because everyone has a shot to get something really good

I'm not going to miss people who are butthurted cause they lost gold. Other players will sign up and stay with tje current prices around
    I tottaly support idea to increase amount of active top players. I want easily find a party to run the map, insted to waiting for hours to find a low geared party that will quit the map ones someone dies.
    Dude probably wants to be alone in the game but have all the arcanes and spend a lot of $$, I don't get him.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratiomod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m eventually the plat buyers will stop buying platinum because its a waste to spend 50$ for some platinum so they can loot a arcane from a lock or use tokens when the arcane is only around 1-2m

Last edited by kydrian; 07-13-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    You don't seem to understand yes of course I like what's going on that Arcane is low in price but the price is way to low for someone to spend platinum just for a arcane item that only sells around 1-2m

Sts is motivated like they already nentioned to offer more content.

True story but 1month ago i have seen a guy in Pier saying " selling fossil / buying fossil " . How i felt? Ask everyone here

Rip merching. Hello hardwork.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Tbh I think its going to be a cycle...

People open locks
    Too much supply
    Price drops
    Less people opens locks because arcanes are cheap
    Supply runs out due to lack of people opening locks
    Arcanes rise and become expensive
    Crates are worth opening again so people open locks
    Then arcanes drop and the cycle repeats.

Also remember people will buy plat not just for locks, but for ankhs, elixirs etc, but if you ask me I'd say this is a healthy cycle and most players like the economy now.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Titanfall; 07-13-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

True story but 1month ago i have seen a guy in Pier saying " selling fossil / buying fossil " . How i felt? Ask everyone here

.-. Selling and buying? I don't understand lol xD and don't get me wrong I really enjoy all the items being low but then at the same time it seems to easy like I can literally make 1m in 1 day just farming locks and chaos jewels which is boring once I have everything that I wanted like there should at least be some items that are exclusive or challenging to get because I'm sure you don't enjoy having everything easy what's the fun in seeing everyone have the same stuff as you? You understand what I'm trying to point out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Tbh I think its going to be a cycle...

People open locks
    Too much supply
    Price drops
    Less people opens locks because arcanes are cheap
    Supply runs out due to lack of people opening locks
    Arcanes rise and become expensive
    Crates are worth opening again so people open locks
    Then arcanes drop and the cycle repeats.

Also remember people will buy plat not just for locks, but for ankhs, elixirs etc, but if you ask me I'd say this is a healthy cycle and most players like the economy now.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Yes that's understandable I like the way it is but at the same time I don't because there's not much challenge to getting these and mostly everyone will end up having it. Like let's be honest I'm sure if you go in PvP endgame right now the only pets you will end up seeing is mostly Singe, Maridos, Nekro, and Samuel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

.-. Selling and buying? I don't understand lol xD and don't get me wrong I really enjoy all the items being low but then at the same time it seems to easy like I can literally make 1m in 1 day just farming locks and chaos jewels which is boring once I have everything that I wanted like there should at least be some items that are exclusive or challenging to get because I'm sure you don't enjoy having everything easy what's the fun in seeing everyone have the same stuff as you? You understand what I'm trying to point out?

This entire post if about you , what about other thousandths of players? Al players has been declining dramatically since last year . This expansion has brought somany old players back to life . It was excellent move by Sts . Lack of players Al would of died anyways. If your bored take a break , why are you forcing yourself to play somuch? If I had everything I would help out my friends or guildy with the new map , planar or arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    This entire post if about you , what about other thousandths of players? Al players has been declining dramatically since last year . This expansion has brought somany old players back to life . It was excellent move by Sts . Lack of players Al would of died anyways. If your bored take a break , why are you forcing yourself to play somuch? If I had everything I would help out my friends or guildy with the new map , planar or arena.
    The reason I'm forcing myself Is because I wasn't expecting the price for arcane to go down so much so I had my chance to finally get a arcane pet after I did that I just got bored of the game xD idk why its just like as soon as I've gotten something that I've been trying to get for 3 years I've finally got it ._. Which it kind of sucks because I see so many people with it like I enjoy seeing people with it but it's like the only reason I wanted it was because back then so many people didn't have Arcane and now its like what to do now? What's something I can do challenging?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hey Prob i was the guy lol.. Was during fossil event? Imho all noobs r happy coz now all can go full gear easy but when u have full gear what u do? pvp? Never bought plats and was happy to have a target like nekro or arc ring and i worked hard to get them reached a good amount of golds without pay anything. Think the game will become more boring when all players will have the same pet and gear. But lets see. Btw Selling/buying was really good tactic earned 10m in 3 days.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elitwarrio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

This is my 29th month of playing AL.I never spent a single penny on this game...sorry STS.

I've seen people complaining when game became "pay to win"...now I'm seeing complaints about "free to play".

I know how the economy was from the first mythics weapons or armors ever launched.

Bow,Gun,Warrior Weapons where 1 million to 2 million.

Armor and Helm where around 3 million to 4 million.

Arcanes where less than 10 million.

Later on after a year when new mythics wer introduced weapons sold for 20 million to 30+ millions and coming to arcanes where sold for 70 million+ or so..make it 50 million then game was purely pay to win...non plat players started complaining a lot.

Some pets or items wer sold exclusively for more than 99m+.

Now after that year again this time prices dropped and these are the original prices that game should have..now plat players complain.

Of course they complain because when they looted an arcane previously they used jump in the air with happiness because it sells for 30m+ and they are rich.

Now the condition has changed...it has to change because If Rich get Richer,poor gets poorer.

Plat people enjoyed till yesterday with ridiculous(High-ball) prices,from today non plat farmers are gonna enjoy with these original prices.

"Keep Calm and Just Enjoy Red Letter Days"

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahasit Prahi View Post
    This is my 29th month of playing AL.I never spent a single penny on this game...sorry STS.

I've seen people complaining when game became "pay to win"...now I'm seeing complaints about "free to play".

I know how the economy was from the first mythics weapons or armors ever launched.

Bow,Gun,Warrior Weapons where 1 million to 2 million.

Armor and Helm where around 3 million to 4 million.

Arcanes where less than 10 million.

Later on after a year when new mythics wer introduced weapons sold for 20 million to 30+ millions and coming to arcanes where sold for 70 million+ or so..make it 50 million then game was purely pay to win...non plat players started complaining a lot.

Some pets or items wer sold exclusively for more than 99m+.

Now after that year again this time prices dropped and these are the original prices that game should have..now plat players complain.

Of course they complain because when they looted an arcane previously they used jump in the air with happiness because it sells for 30m+ and they are rich.

Now the condition has changed...it has to change because If Rich get Richer,poor gets poorer.

Plat people enjoyed till yesterday with ridiculous(High-ball) prices,from today non plat farmers are gonna enjoy with these original prices.

"Keep Calm and Just Enjoy Red Letter Days"
    I Have nothing against that the prices have dropped but they literally dropped were it wasn't challenging and fun to even get them because so many other people would have them also like why would you want to play a game were everyone will have the same stuff as you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I Have nothing against that the prices have dropped but they literally dropped were it wasn't challenging and fun to even get them because so many other people would have them also like why would you want to play a game were everyone will have the same stuff as you?

What challenge are you talking about ? You just open locks and complain about the prices . You can sit there telling everyone you don't buy plats or you do No Body Cares. Answer to your rideculus question yes I want everyone to have same gears as pro gamers do , My friends my guild members isn't that the goal for everyone. It's been way too long and tomany people farming hard and nothing to show for it. If you don't like it than quit and the sad thing is nobody will care if your gone .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    What challenge are you talking about ? You just open locks and complain about the prices . You can sit there telling everyone you don't buy plats or you do No Body Cares. Answer to your rideculus question yes I want everyone to have same gears as pro gamers do , My friends my guild members isn't that the goal for everyone. It's been way too long and tomany people farming hard and nothing to show for it. If you don't like it than quit and the sad thing is nobody will care if your gone .
    Lol I don't open locks I buy the items from auction and what happens when everyone has the same stuff as you? Then what? What's the fun in getting the same gear as everyone else lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lol I don't open locks I buy the items from auction and what happens when everyone has the same stuff as you? Then what? What's the fun in getting the same gear as everyone else lol

Hahahahaha who said everyone's gonna get it?
    30% of Al have never even made 1m.
    30% can make 1-3m but its takes them a lot of time.
    40% of AL rules the game!
    They have everything they dominate everywhere. They are rich!
    I agree plat payers and rich players should have a headstart but really its like a massive headstart your mythic and arcane items are so strong, legendary items are just useless.
    What's wrong with you at least some people can at least afford some of it.
    Still you'll dominate the arenas and everywhere.
    Earning 1-2m is a piece of cake for you.

Any player with plats rules the game. There is No strategy, No way of earning for non-paying players and even to earn it requires a great deal of effort.
    We normal players are useless we aren't needed in maps, arena, PvP, even in guilds. We're nothing and a newbie with plats can just get arcanes in just 10 minutes. While we played for months and still no where near you plat buyers.
    Last edited by Transfordark; 07-13-2015 at 10:09 AM.