Thread: Indefinite Hiatus ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Default Indefinite Hiatus ^_^

Now i dunno if i'll ever be back or not, but its been pretty busy in real life lately. Nevertheless, it has been an awesome 2 years playing al! Al is the first mmo ive ever capped a toon in, and have spent most of my time in and yet i have no regrets! Along the way i have met so many friends and i watched them come and go, lived a virtual life and escaped from the harsh reality, and had an experience i will never forget ^_^ al has been my escapism, my drug, my obsession for the past two years, but now im just too busy (and too lazy lol) Nevertheless, this is still my fave mmo community, the social aspect of this game is incredible, no split servers, official and user-friendly forums, cross platform, original names, its all very good and i wanna congratulate sts for a job well done on that ^_^ i wanna thank a few ppl ive encountered along the way:

Queendex: My first bud your funny and talkative side got me addicted and i went on to see it every day. Without you, i might've quitted the first three weeks of playing (cuz levelling was a harsh path back then lol). Thanks Dex, for everything :* *squeeeeeze*

Nicflamel, Froxanthar: another firsts! My mentors, you guys taught me everything i needed to know in the game, taught me how to run, pull, park, everything and i wanna thank you both soooooo much on that, love you guys mmmwaaauh :* stay in touch on kik

Eutopians (1st batch till last): you ppl gave me a reason to login everyday and laugh with you all its been a greeeeat experience, an actual family, as others have quitted and new ones came, we will never forget them who was wuth us till the day they left the game (Kunuset, Garria, Bloodskerr etc.), thank you for being my virtual family and helped me grow as you guys grew with me

Runeba and Raiders of Arcane: Thanks for letting me meet Queendex, Fro and Nixflamel XD also, the first chatty chat chat guild ive ever been in

Acceptance Peeps: Thanks for sticking with each other and continued the family u guys have always been more power to u guys! Dedo, mandy, chron, flaw, rhei, ugu, bliss, magnet goodluck to yall :*

Safiras and casperox: Thanks for letting me in Eminence when i was homeless :'3 thanks for the warm welcome and new fwiends ive met :3

Eminence: Thanks for having me! Loved how you guys didnt make me feel left out and hung out with me even tho i was a bit weird more or less :3

Jinathedemo/Chatting: You are so cute and funny when you chat and joke around ^_^ just so lively being around you at times thanks for unexpectedly lighting up my days ^_^

Zylx, Merchmaster, Dedo, Burninglamp, Magegrimm, Dragoonclaws, B#$%HMagnet: My brethren, i am afraid i must go. Our Noodly Lord has called upon my presence. But however, though i must leave the pixelated world i will not leave our game for i have no plans on losing on "Last person who posts wins!" Take that smile off Burninglamp, the battle has not yet begun! Farewell in game, and Godspeed! EXCELSIOOOOR!!

Now i may have forgotten to thank a few. Remind me lol, everyone knows i am veeery forgetful. Nevertheless thank you whoever you are.

Sent from my H870 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arachnophobik; 07-16-2015 at 06:40 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

*sheds a single tear that rolls down in slow-mo*

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Aw. We will miss u Pho!!

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ME ZEE. im gonna miss you so much. Your the only reason i kept playing lol. Since your not playing again at least open kik more. Im gonna miss you so much ilysfm. AND BE MORE ACTIVE ON KIK U OPEN LIKE WHAT ONCE A MONTH
    Last edited by Voicia; 07-14-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Thank you so much for all the fun times phobutt! I will definitely keep in touch with you on kik fo sho!... Or SMS. Whichever is more convenient.

I won't say bye butt lemme give you a huuuuuug!

*hugs.. burries head into your shoulder.. sobs................flies away*
    Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nicflamel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Nooooooo! I'm gunna crai nao! ;'(

Stay on the forums phobik! At least for as long as I'm around!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Now i dunno if i'll ever be back or not, but its been pretty busy in real life lately. Nevertheless, it has been an awesome 2 years playing al! Al is the first mmo ive ever capped a toon in, and have spent most of my time in and yet i have no regrets! Along the way i have met so many friends and i watched them come and go, lived a virtual life and escaped from the harsh reality, and had an experience i will never forget ^_^ al has been my escapism, my drug, my obsession for the past two years, but now im just too busy (and too lazy lol) Nevertheless, this is still my fave mmo community, the social aspect of this game is incredible, no split servers, official and user-friendly forums, cross platform, original names, its all very good and i wanna congratulate sts for a job well done on that ^_^ i wanna thank a few ppl ive encountered along the way:

Queendex: My first bud your funny and talkative side got me addicted and i went on to see it every day. Without you, i might've quitted the first three weeks of playing (cuz levelling was a harsh path back then lol). Thanks Dex, for everything :* *squeeeeeze*

Nicflamel, Froxanthar: another firsts! My mentors, you guys taught me everything i needed to know in the game, taught me how to run, pull, park, everything and i wanna thank you both soooooo much on that, love you guys mmmwaaauh :* stay in touch on kik

Eutopians (1st batch till last): you ppl gave me a reason to login everyday and laugh with you all its been a greeeeat experience, an actual family, as others have quitted and new ones came, we will never forget them who was wuth us till the day they left the game (Kunuset, Garria, Bloodskerr etc.), thank you for being my virtual family and helped me grow as you guys grew with me

Runeba and Raiders of Arcane: Thanks for letting me meet Queendex, Fro and Nixflamel XD also, the first chatty chat chat guild ive ever been in

Acceptance Peeps: Thanks for sticking with each other and continued the family u guys have always been more power to u guys! Dedo, mandy, chron, flaw, rhei, ugu, bliss, magnet goodluck to yall :*

Safiras and casperox: Thanks for letting me in Eminence when i was homeless :'3 thanks for the warm welcome and new fwiends ive met :3

Eminence: Thanks for having me! Loved how you guys didnt make me feel left out and hung out with me even tho i was a bit weird more or less :3

Jinathedemo/Chatting: You are so cute and funny when you chat and joke around ^_^ just so lively being around you at times thanks for unexpectedly lighting up my days ^_^

Zylx, Merchmaster, Dedo, Burninglamp, Magegrimm, Dragoonclaws, B#$%HMagnet: My brethren, i am afraid i must go. Our Noodly Lord has called upon my presence. But however, thought i must leave the pixelated world i will not leave our game for i have no plans on losing on "Last person who posts wins!" Take that smile off Burninglamp, the battle has not yet begun! Farewell in game, and Godspeed! EXCELSIOOOOR!!

Now i may have forgotten to thank a few. Remind me lol, everyone knows i am veeery forgetful. Nevertheless thank you whoever you are.

Sent from my H870 using Tapatalk
    O rlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WAT IZ LIFE