Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The over priced dragonite bar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default The over priced dragonite bar

Ok so arcane shard now officially lower than half the price of dragonite bar. Thats ok shards easier to get than bars

What about pendant ? Isnt it kinda not fair for players who has no pendant and cant afford bars ? Im very late on making pendant and yes thats my fault for quitting the game long ago, but now I worked and everything ready to make pendant except!!!!! Bar

Its kinda redicolous that now pendant is worth 5m and need so much work, I swear its harder now to make pendant than arcane ring, so to make pendant u already need around 2 weeks of daily farming and now u need atleast 4 weeks to farm that plus farm tooth .. I know its fun to keep us busy and work hard for our gear but sometimes its too much work.

Cant we make bars worth less teeth ? Or pendant need something easier ? I mean theres already soooo much to keep us busy farming none stop :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Lets just destroy another method of making gold!!!! While we are at it make 3x drop for vials, 2x drop for teeth, 2x lock drop chance......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I quit a long time ago and need to craft the pendant as well. From what I hear the recipe use to be 20 mil. I just bought it for under 200k. So 200k recipe + 250k stone + 4.5mil bar = 5 mil. 1/4 of original recipe price. That being said I feel your pain. I just finished farming a bar for arcane ring and now I need to do it all over again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

You forgot jewels....
    Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Lets just destroy another method of making gold!!!! While we are at it make 3x drop for vials, 2x drop for teeth, 2x lock drop chance......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Yea how about we make a 6x teeth drop weekend?
    No go farm for it if you want to get an item so powerful (current known best amulet) then go farm like the rest of us.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

U werent there when looted a single recipe is a pain bro, now it cost only 200k (lol?) @ auction

Ps : recipe price was 10-15m range... Still more expensive than a bar right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Yea how about we make a 6x teeth drop weekend?
    No go farm for it if you want to get an item so powerful (current known best amulet) then go farm like the rest of us.

Woow is that really you ?? Go farm for it ?? Why you did not say the same for arcane items ?

U were happy that arcane items price went down ,, and now u protect bar price !!!

U know shard price is 1mil and bar price 5mil!??

Why you do not buy plat like the rest of us to get arcane items you need !!??

You said ( how about we make a 6 teeth drop weekend )

Are you working on sts company ? Plz i need to know if you are !!? Why did you say (we)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    Ok so arcane shard now officially lower than half the price of dragonite bar. Thats ok shards easier to get than bars

What about pendant ? Isnt it kinda not fair for players who has no pendant and cant afford bars ? Im very late on making pendant and yes thats my fault for quitting the game long ago, but now I worked and everything ready to make pendant except!!!!! Bar

Its kinda redicolous that now pendant is worth 5m and need so much work, I swear its harder now to make pendant than arcane ring, so to make pendant u already need around 2 weeks of daily farming and now u need atleast 4 weeks to farm that plus farm tooth .. I know its fun to keep us busy and work hard for our gear but sometimes its too much work.

Cant we make bars worth less teeth ? Or pendant need something easier ? I mean theres already soooo much to keep us busy farming none stop :/
    I think bar days is gone we need to craft ring or amulet with out bar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I wouldn't bother with the amulet Hakoom. There will be a level 46 mythic amulet which will be released with the new elites sometime soon. It was already announced. It it were cheap I would say go for it. But at 5m, I'd say wait.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post

The rest of us? Really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Woow is that really you ?? Go farm for it ?? Why you did not say the same for arcane items ?

U were happy that arcane items price went down ,, and now u protect bar price !!!

U know shard price is 1mil and bar price 5mil!??

You said ( how about we make a 6 teeth drop weekend )

Are you working on sts company ? Plz i need to know if you are !!? Why did you say (we)
    Erm what? I was being sarcastic when I said lets make a 6x drop weekend, and what do you mean why did I not say the same for arcanes? I dont remember saying go buy plat and get arcanes.
    Dragonite bar is FARMED, something that takes WORK.
    Arcanes drop from LOCKS, and CANT be farmed.
    "Buy plat to get arcane items" this game wasnt labelled P2W when I started 2 years ago, if it changed please show me?
    Best gear should be farmed one way or another, or else its not F2P
    Why am I not defending arcane items price? They dont take any hardwork or farming to require just popping locks. If they drop it wont affect the games farming.
    Why am I defending the bar price? It affects the endgame community if it became 1mil there'd be alot less worth farming for thus it'd be the very first steps to a season 7 remake. Happy?
    Last edited by Titanfall; 07-14-2015 at 03:04 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Erm what? I was being sarcastic when I said lets make a 6x drop weekend, and what do you mean why did I not say the same for arcanes? I dont remember saying go buy plat and get arcanes.
    Dragonite bar is FARMED, something that takes WORK.
    Arcanes drop from LOCKS, and CANT be farmed.
    "Buy plat to get arcane items" this game wasnt labelled P2W when I started 2 years ago, if it changed please show me?
    Best gear should be farmed one way or another, or else its not F2P
    do you think platinum users find them money on ths street !!

they worked hard to get the money so when they spend money on game they deseirve better

And please take this thread Seriously

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

do you think platinum users find them money on ths street !!

they worked hard to get the money so when they spend money on game they deseirve better

And please take this thread Seriously

Thanks
    Do you think farmers just run and get items instantly? Do you think we dont waste time, get bored and even stress sometimes? :O we farm hard we deserve for spending our time that money will never buy.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lol @ overpriced made my day, how about if you start farming elite tindirin? If you got a good party and enough time.. 20hours hardcore farming gets you a bar...bang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Sort of off topic but has any dev stated that the new amulet will be better anywhere? I don't feel like searching and something makes me think they were hinting to the opposite.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

lol just play, if is to expensive, try to get yours, if is to hard then donīt try, that is the same thing that happen with non-plat users, but now they can get good gears and you no, all because you even do not wanna farm, now all farmers players have a little prove of the power of their work, hard work and the fun of play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If you wait 10 months you can buy new mythic set very cheap. Take a break meanwhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

tbh, drag bar prices are fair.... I went ballistic when I heard that there was a time when dragbars were below 1M... The time effort and repetitive runs is not worth 600k.. I don't know who sold dragbars for that amount maybe before the economy was inflated or something. But now that I'm grinding teeth (pun intended) I say 5M better be worth that effort!
    Maybe when there's a lot of people with drag bars supply/demand mechanics will kick in. But for most, the reason they're farming is because they got the arcane shard. Because if you're late in the party, 150 teeth is a long road for makin money and once you're at the end of the road, prices might be different my friend.

x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I like that farmable item became expensive and crate pop items getting affpaffordble .

More people can afford best gears and pets, not only few %.
    And who actually play game gets advantage.

Only problem I see so far is that toor is broken.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Back on topic, dear OP. If everyone one else who grinded a drag bar for the past year has legitimately worked and spent countless hours of their life farming 150 teeth like everyone else, does anything make you special to lower the required teeth now just because the price has risen? I don't mean to be harsh but this is pretty insulting to people who have been grinding teeth and working for their bars. It's a smack in the face to everyone who's farmed a bar for personal use over the last month to prepare to craft arcane rings and planar pendants.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Titanfall; 07-14-2015 at 05:11 PM.