Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please Explain What Has Happened With Crates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Please Explain What Has Happened With Crates

Four-thousand...

4000 is the number of crates I have opened spanning the last week.

Saturday:
    I opened 1500 crates over an 18 hr period. My loot rate for Arcane was about 1 in 100 crates.

I looted approximately 2 Fossils, 8 or 9 Shards, 3 Maridos, 1 Toor.

In Between these loots, there was a steady volume of jewels (mostly damaged and weak) at a rate I would say was about 1 in 10.

It was enough to land me about 15m (I buy all my crates from auc)

Sunday:
    I opened about 800 crates over an 18 hr period. My loot rate was 0 Arcane. I wanted to chop it up to bad luck so I did.

Monday:
    By this time I had reinvest all my gold made prior into full-blown crate farming. Spent another $90 to open more.

My loot rate was 0 Arcane in about 900 opens. Not only was my loot rate 0, but I also noticed that my jewel loot rate had gone from about 1 in 10 to now 1 in 400.

There is no coincidence, at this high of volume the loot table was changed (possibly fixed to how it was supposed to be originally) however no mention was made about it.

I have never been shy about spending my money on this game, nor have I been shy to let people know how much I have spent. About 500k plat all purchased.

While I appreciate the addition of crate tokens, I don't appreciate my efforts and spending to be mislead.

With everything sketchy that has gone on in the past, I really need this to be addressed before I put another dime in.

500 dollars and I am back to where I started. Now there is something not ethical about that. There is no other game to my telling like that.

If there was a malfunction I want my plat credited back even though the loss has already been made as I put all the gold back into buying more crates.

If you're not willing to put a price on your best in game gear and pets in a dollar amount, if you are leaving it up to gambling you have to show numbers...odds. And those odds cannot change.

$500 and I should be able to directly buy something...but as of now I have nothing.
    Last edited by conradev; 07-14-2015 at 03:06 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conradev For This Useful Post: