Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Calling all End-Game Experts!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Default Calling all End-Game Experts!

With the introduction of the Level 41 Advancement Pack, we have more players exploring end-game than ever before. We all remember our first days as an end-gamer... figuring out what there was to do, the best gear for your class, and the strategies for some of the hardest maps in the game.

I'm putting together a comprehensive "What To Do When You Reach 41" player guide that outlines everything an end-gamer may want or need to know, but I need your help!

Post in the comments below to offer any constructive advice you might offer to a new Level 41 player. What were some of the things you wish people had told you when you joined the ranks of the capped? What would to advise them to do to get them on their way to the new cap of level 46? What kind of pets and gear would you recommend to farm, to buy?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

1. Join a guild. Or at least make some friends that you can farm with

2. If you're going to PVP, but are fairly new at it, practice in lvls 41-44. Don't jump to lvl 46 thinking you will learn to PVP there.

3. Take your time getting geared. Farm locks, jewels, and other items. Build up a decent amount of gold before splurging.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whoamaaaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hmmmm...Id like to see the percentage increase of EG players.

My suggestion.

As an EndGame player who does constant farming - Theres plenty to do. But lets not forget the wide range of gears, stuff in EG.

What are the important stuff i need at endgame?
    - EG is a place where you can earn gold by some amount of significant hardwork. In order to farm efficiently stack up on Potions, Ankhs, And have a good pet like blinky, yowie, even a breeze is good. Ankhs are required for you in elite farming areas, elites is where youre usually gonna die sooner or so. Use ankhs to revive on the spot you died. Get a good farming guild too. Theres alot of em around here.

How do i farm for gold?
    - Its just not too easy to make up easy-peasy gold. Theres multiple options like farming km3 for Rengol lockeds (or you can craft them into massive locked crates, they go at high prices like 150k or so), farming for a dragonite bar (kill tindirin bosses for teeth, elite bosses have high chances to drop dragkin teeth - drag bars are around 4m++), farm arena for vials by opening elite arena master chests - vials are around 350k-300k. Farm chaos/finesse/fury/lightning jewels at the glinstone caverns.

There's plenty to do as well, farm kelvin eggs @ oltgaar if you want to buy ankhs. Use shazbot and Klaas elixirs at your advantage.

What are some good gears?
    - Theres the new legendary orcslaying set - obtained by farming & of course it takes time to collect nomerite ingots since orc tags are available via daily quests. If you have the old lv36 mythic set/Lv41 Imbued set, keep using them to farm.

For weapons, get the latest ones if youre looking for higher damage, or stick to the ov41 expedition/lv41 mythic bows in case you have one - its not recommended to buy a lv41 mythic bow, buy a giant bow of potency instead.

Get a planar pendant, or another pendant like an eerie necropolis amulet. I find them both usefull. Planar pendant's recipe goes for 175k+ and farming planar tombs will be a bit of a tough task since i dont see many around.

Ill add more when i wake up within the next 12hrs

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?247178-Guide-The-most-of-Ren-gol
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 07-17-2015 at 11:34 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I farm teeth for 3 days on The Wilds and have meet couple of those who purchase Lvl 41 kit.The epic gears that they got inside the kit can't protect them.They die too fast mostly when facing boss,especially for mages.So what I would advice is at least get lvl 41 legendary gears.
    Another advice I can give is to pay attention on the red zone when facing enemy.Mostly they die on such attack.
    Last edited by Archerios; 07-15-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I am by no means a End-Game expert but I remember when I was leveling up to 41 I had this crazy idea in my head that once I got to level 41 farming things was going to be easy and that I would have no problem making gold and I would be able to buy all the good gear and pet... wrong! Just because you're a level 41 doesn't mean you are not going to have to work to get the good stuff, it's not going to happen over night.
    Be patient, work hard, and keep at it!
    Join a good guild, make some friends.
    Don't beg for stuff.
    Ask for advice and read guides on how to effectively run maps and for builds for your class.
    Don't get offended when people show/tell you how to do something. Try it out.
    Start with low level elites and work your way up. Any class should be able to solo braken through dead city. It's a good time to try your skills and see what works and doesn't work.
    Don't simply camp out in WT4 or KT4 to level to 46. Run some other maps to gain experience on how to run them effectively, like Dragon Enclave and Ren'gol normal maps. If you know your way through the maps it will help in elites.

That's it for now.
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I'm not an endgame expert (even though I play a lot of endgame),

but what I will give advice on, is: Become friends with others, and join a guild
    I've learned a lot of my engame/HowToPlayAL knowledge from my friends and guildies, who taught me character builds and strategies.
    That of course doesn't mean that you should rely on your guildies/friends to teach you everything. Some things, you will learn simply by running maps with them.

Lastly, be open to criticism/advice. It will help turn you from a new player, to a pro player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

As u can see Im no expert at making gold as im poor af myself but i do know how to spend them on gears. So as a new lv41 assuming u have some money ill let ya no the basic gears to farm km, wilds and such.

Gear guide

Mage
    -granite gun/rocksling/boulder barrel of assault/expe rifle of brut
    -Icescale of brutality set/planar of brutality set
    -The new impressive ring of assault/brut or frostbitten of brut with INT as main stats or blood ruby full glacial gem for hp.
    -Lunar is cheap and good
    Use gold tier pets, slag or better if available, if not use colton,orion,ethyl,shadowlurk,scorn. NEVA use scorn aa in hard maps, it will get u and ur teammates killed.

Rogue:
    -exped bow of pot or giant bone/boulder/rocksling bow of potency/brutality
    -icescale potency set/planar of potency set
    -blood ruby/frostbitten ring of brutality dex/haunted ring of will/elondrian of celerity or archon rings of potency/brutality. Archon gives 2,5% dmg bonus that doesnt show in the auction view stats menu but the dmg adds when u equip it. Dont compare to other rings when using archon as it will add the ring dmg by 2,5% too, making some rings like frostbitten dmg looks higher but its not.
    -fang or wild talisman of pot, or if u have more get eerie of pot dex version.
    Use gold tier pets, slag or better if available, if not use ribbit, gyrm, horton, little bear,shadowlurk,malison.

Tank:
    -planar of assault/magma of assault
    -Icescale of assault set/planar of assault set/ancient potency set
    -new rings str version/elon fitness str/frostbitten pot str
    -doom/eerie pot str/stalagtite of warfare str
    Use gold tier pets, slag or better if available, if not use loki,ribbit,frist,little bear.

Some tips:
    -If ur low on budget dont buy vanities or banner as icescale looks pretty good already.
    -Dont buy myth set if u have extra money, theyr outdated. Buy forager or scavenger armor and supreme helm instead.
    -Dont try to enter pvp with this gears u will only get farmed.
    -Use icescale as a SET with the same type to get the +10 primary stats bonus. Dont combine icescale with different armors.

Mainly used gear types

1. Rogue
    -Potency gives int that gives mana (which is a big trouble for rogue) and dex (primary stat). Overall, more dmg and mana.
    -Brutality gives str that gives hp and dex. Overall more hp.
    -Tactics give dex, some stats and crit but lacks dmg. Overall more crit less dmg and hp/mana

Try to use balanced amount of potency and brutality. Tactics isnt very recommended.

2. Mage
    -Assault gives dex (more dmg) and int (primary stats). Overall, more dmg.
    -Brutality gives str (hp) and int. Overall more hp but less dmg than assault.

3. Warr
    -assault gives dex (dmg) and str (primary stats), exception for ancient druid armor/helm of assault that gives int and dex instead, which makes it a bad armor set. Overall more dmg.
    -Potency gives str and int (mana) but mana isnt very big trouble for tanks as they have vb. Overall more mana.

All classes: Warfare gives primary stat, dmg and armor.
    Last edited by bedmaster; 07-15-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

We put together this skills guide for my guild mates at cap level 41. While the gear section might need revamping, the skills and pet recommendations are still valid I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

First of all, for the starter weapons (level 41) i would recommend Magmatic Claymore of Assault/Will for warriors, Expedition Recurve of Brutality/Potency for rogues, and Expedition Rifle of Brutality for mages. Since the new weapons are (really) pricy, they just could not afford them,so as a starter weapon these should be great.

As for the sets, from my experience, i would choose an Icescale Set because it gives +10 to primary stat if the same type of Armor + Helmet are used. But, if you really cannot afford an Icescale set, i would go for a Planar Set from Planar Arena. And, you can also buy a set with a Warfare type. Also, if you have enough gold, i would go for Forager gear, since it has high damage.

For rings, i find Haunted Ring really good since it regenerates mana pretty quickly, so you won't need to think about a lot of mana potions and spend a lot of money on them. Also, for people who want a really cheap ring with nice stats, i would use Epic rarity rings like Stone Loop of Potency for warriors or Onyx Loop of Potency for rogues. They are usually pretty cheap (1-15k usually, depends if it has a gem inside) in auction house.

For amulets, i think that the best ones might be the Eerie Necropolis pendants or Prospector amulets from the new maps.

For farming.
    I would recommend to farm Locked Ren'Gol Crates in Kraken Mines 3, or KM3 for short, try your luck from Klaas/Shazbot, because maybe you could get a luck elixir or maybe even a Combo Elixir kit from Klaas. After you have farmed enough crates, you can buy a leprechaun pendant, but look for a cheaper one than the auction house has.

When you have the leprechaun pendant, it gives you +15% Luck that stacks with +25% Luck from elixirs. The Leprechaun Pendant, or as it is called, Lepre, is pretty useful if you think of farming more crates, or farm for gear.

If you are at the boss, equip the leprechaun pendant to have better odds at getting some nice loot! If the boss is really hard, use the leprechaun pendant when the boss is at 25% Health, or so.

Also, since Dragonite Bar is currently expensive, i would recommend to run the Tindirin Wilds, the first map. The boss has a chance to drop a tooth, that is a currency in Expedition camp. 150 teeth can get you a bar!

For the pets.

I would recommend running tiers in the events, like in the upcoming Ursoth's Assault event, last year one of the rewards was a Dovabear's Egg.
    But, if you need a pet quicker, i would reccomend these pets:

Malison, the Arcane Ability gives you a stat boost and the pet is pretty awesome!

Ribbit, it also gives a stat boost from Arcane Ability, and it is a pet that almost everyone owns and loves.

Ethyl, for mobs, it slows them down when you have the Arcane Ability active, and also it damages the mobs + it is shiny!

Orion, recommended for mages. It has some great stats for mages, an awesome Arcane Ability, + it is cheap (usually)!

Blinky, if you are rich. Blinky is a great pet, im using it for my rogue since it has high crit bonus and it shoots a lot of mobs in line at the same time. Also, it is a flying eye! Also, if you want to buy it, look out for scammers that switch Blinky to Blight's Egg

Be kind!
    Always try to be kind to others, and if someone is spamming the chat, or calls you in bad words, inspect them and press the ignore button and never hear of him/her again!

Meet players and make new friends that you can ask for help anytime and chat when you are bored.

Always be careful in the Trading process, and check if the item is really the item you want, and always check the level!

Before selling an item, always check the Auction House for the price, and lower it a bit so it becomes appealing to the buyers.

Never lend anyone your items, they might steal them.

Find a nice guild, be helpful if anyone needs your help and ask for help when you need some help!

Also, if you need some more stash slots, more inventory slots or a character slot, run the Bard's Daily Story quest, get tokens and reach your goal!

And, if you want an item, look in the AL Trader's Market section in the forums.

Good luck playing, getting items and meeting new people!

Have a nice day!

-Productive
    Last edited by Andrisber; 07-15-2015 at 04:54 AM.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrisber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Hmmmm...Id like to see the percentage increase of EG players.

My suggestion.

As an EG player who does constant farming - Theres plenty to do. But lets not forget the wide range of gears, stuff in EG.

What are the important stuff i need at endgame?
    - EG is a place where you can earn gold by some amount of wignificant hardwork. In order to farm efficiently stack up on Potions, Ankhs, And have a good pet like blinky, yowie, even a breeze is good. Ankhs are required for you in elite farming areas, elites is where youre usually gonna die sooner or so. Use ankhs to revive on the spot you died. Get a good farming guild too. Theres alot of em around here.
    "What is an EG Player and where is EG located?" was my first thought on reading this. I am assuming you mean End Game.....

My advice - make a rogue. Playing the new maps on the other classes is slow at best, and tedious. On a decently geared rogue you can solo most maps faster than you can run them in a mixed-class party.
    Last edited by Serancha; 07-15-2015 at 10:32 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    "What is an EG Player and where is EG located?" was my first thought on reading this. I am assuming you mean End Game.....

My advice - make a rogue. Playing the new maps on the other classes is slow at best, and tedious. On a decently geared rogue you can solo most maps faster than you can run them in a mixed-class party.
    *edits post*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Sounds like a perfect entry for a wiki. Just sayin.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

1. Join a leaderboard, active guild.

2. Buy a Leprechaun Amulet.

3. Visit Forums, Check Class Discussions for a build suited for you (PvP or PvE)

4. Grab some useable gear and hit KM3.

5, Farm locks. Once you have some start up gold, use it to gear yourself with forager gear and a decent enough weapon to run elites.

6. Complete the Questline in Garetta. Remember, there are two. Make sure to start the second one in Expedition Camp by talking to the Miner.

7. Do dailies of Garetta.

8. Farm a few teeth daily in Elite Wilds/Normal Wilds. Set a goal for yourself: 5-10 teeth/day

9. Buy some luck elixirs

10. Purchase inventory, stash, and CS slots when you can. They will help you earn gold faster by selling off your farmed items on AH in an efficient manner.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1- unlock the core maps: km3, arena, and lost Mage mine.

2- learn your place: what kind of guild do you want? Quiet pve guild? Or busy pvp guild?

3- make friends. Having people to back you up is as important as gear, and as Zeus said, lepre=millions in arcane legends.

4- merch..buying low selling high. Easy as that. Easy gold, as long as you don't lowball.

5- participate fully in events. Events are a key way to getting rich, be it making event special items or farming for leaderboard.
    6- set standards or goals for yourself! Don't let yourself fall under this much gold or make it your goal to have -- damage.

7- gamble. Though it is a gamble hehe, gambling is an easy way to get rich. Especially with ren'gol locks.
    8- make a schedule. Run pt3 a couple times then arena then merch. Something like that
    9- always, I repeat always, get upgraded mythic armor hehe. It's a must! Getting mythic armor (vili, himingleva, uller) builds you as a hero of legend! Literally!
    10- get the correct build. My personal favorite for pve is aim 5/5 nox 5/5 pierce 5/5 and razor shield 5/5 (dodge/de buff)
    For newly lvl 41 players I suggest that build for pve..don't touch pvp until you're ready .
    11- do daily quests. Though it doesn't sound like much, it's possible to make over 60k from daily quests. Be it tindirin, nordr (elite golden war chest III from bard) or shuyal etc.
    12- last but not least, try and help others. Even though you may be new, others are in the same boat. Help each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks to everyone here. Im a new player that paid the $20 bucks for l41 my first day, so I'm very much learning the ropes and trying to read the forums as much as possible. Guide to km3 helped me a lot, as well as class discussions.

Can I ask how much an ice scale set should cost at auction? I currently just have the gear that came with l41 kit and am looking to upgrade. I bought about 20 locked rengol crates but got pretty much nothing from them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    do you mean MY guide to km3> xD
    where is me dear credit ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im pro war. If u need tips and trick pls pm me.
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I find this thread useful. Kudos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

hmmmm:

1. be patient, waiting for your chance to get luck elixir from klaas
    2. farm kraken mines 3 to get locked crate of rengol while leveling
    3. buy leprechaun amulet
    4. farm locked crate again, while leveling, or farm easy great eggs: ribbit from rook's hideout's boss, or flapjack from rook's nest's boss, or loki/kettle from any elite forest boss, or malison from elite rook's nest boss, or buy them :P
    5. remember farm locked crates and selling them still worth because there are people with gold who's needing them... so, daily quests are still one of the few REAL gold generator, do easy ones, e.g. kraken mines dailies, also don't forget if you find problem unlocking km3 (need to finish km1 and km2), don't forget to beg/ask for help there, usually someone you don't know will help
    6. start buying cheap (below 5k) legendary l46 gears that give highest primary attribute to you, and after that, farm, and save money for your desired gears

there are many build skills you can try/choose, don't afraid to experiment, but for me the minimal skill pve build you will need is:

mage
    1. frost bolt with duration upgrade
    2. fireball with knock down upgrade
    3. time shift with root upgrade

rogue
    1. aimed shot with 250% dmg on critical upgrade, buff critical, and reduce armor
    2. nox bolt
    3. shadow pierce

warrior
    1. chest splitter
    2. skyward smash
    3. horn of renew, with all upgrades

and learn how to hit enemies using your weapon, as the only class without ranged weapons, hitting while running will only make you hit airs (since the patch on 'improving' warrior's weapon accuracy, it actually makes you harder to hit enemies), if you're hitting while running, the system will find the closest enemy in front of you in a conic area, but if you're not moving while mashing the attack button, the system will find the closest enemies in your weapon range, and automatically face that enemy + hit the enemy, which is also how chest splitter targets enemies

edit: about aggro in pve, as per my experience
    aggro is priority taken by enemies (computer controlled) to attack you/your party,

1. it's warrior's main job to get aggro from as many as he can
    2. taunt skill can take aggro on enemies for some seconds at some periodic interval (most probably per 1 second at around 3-5 seconds)
    3. when you deal damage, you are taking aggro from the enemies you're dealing damage with
    4. damage per seconds dealt by your skill, e.g. burning from fireball, will make you take aggro of the enemy at every tick of the damage, with the exception of time shift's damage over time
    5. heal skill takes aggro of every enemies near the vicinity of allies healed by you
    6. heal over time takes aggro of every enemies near the vicinity of allied healed by you, per each ticks, ergo heal over time is the best skill to get aggro from enemies, even more than taunt
    Last edited by extrapayah; 08-03-2015 at 06:57 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I need a updated list of arcane/mythic items. i found old thread about mytic armor but most of them are unobtainable now.
    All I know is
    - Planar Pendant (is it good? and worth the money to craft it?) - mythic
    - Rendtail Dragon Ring - arcane(is it the only arcane ring in this game?)

what about the armor and helmet? I heard that there was a quest for mythic armor (the hermit) but not available anymore is it true?? so how do I obtain mythic weapon/helmet /armor now? other than gamble by opening locked leaf chest

btw, i m sorcerer lvl42 F2P player. currently i got cheap but decent set of ice armor with 1 gem 1 grand gem. (cost me 15-20k each) and expedition rifle (15k) i still use my old pendant since lvl 31 (lunar pendant only 10k) vigorous ring (~2k) and a fantasma a good bonus stat pet (free)
    i save money since I start playing this game (I got ~400k) but still not enough to buy mythic items.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-11-11-58-17.png
Views: 1347
Size:  294.1 KB
    this is my only char since I play this game.

i need suggestion what should I do next???
    is the imbued armor gonna last until lvl46? or there are new set for lvl46? which one first, planar pendant? rendtail? or else?
    Last edited by frans3q; 08-11-2015 at 09:16 PM.