Thread: 'allo! New player - naedesu looking for comrades!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up 'allo! New player - naedesu looking for comrades!

Downloaded this game couple weeks ago but just set up my avatar and started playing yesterday. I'm officially an addict!!! You can just ask CrystalMaiden, Bonganator, Cbobbitt, Gomez or any of my new comrades who catch me ingame on and off throughout the day!

If you find me in battle or around town, feel free to add me. I gladly help loyal friends level up, rejuvenate during battle and am known to reward strong fighters with new weapons/armor after levels are completed. -- I've got your back if you've got mine!

Perhaps I should be looking for a guild but that feature doesn't seem to exist so thought I thought I'd start here to team up with anyone else who's ready to work together to kick butt and level up!
    naedesu . healchantress . lvl 33

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Welcome

Would love to play sometime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glad to have another Healing Based character in the game now, if you have any questions about how to run this build, let me know, that is my only character and that is all I do
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Have fun, level 35 is the best part. When you get all your gear.... Oh wow it's so fun to own in PvE.
    PvP is fun to but it needs some kinks to be worked out, it is brand new however.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dizko: Once the servers are merged (hurray!) I'll be back on. Hope to join you in battle sometime.

Obliteration: Hopefully I'll get there soon! Looking for some comrades to level up together so it shouldn't take too long. Haven't tried PvP yet though so I'll take your word for now.

Xanthia: Thanks for the warm welcome. I am always open to advice, especially as I am new. So far I've concentrated on Intelligence, followed by strength. I'll update with my specific stats once the server is back online. By the way, I saw your signature and later stumbled upon the thread on guilds--very exciting to see! That's one feature I thought was lacking in PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

godspeed naedesu, godspeed. Welcome to teh game. @Xanthia: I was expecting a little part of your post being about naedesu joining Venom, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nah, I don't normally invite people, I will make a post and if players want to visit the site they can
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Welcome it's a great community!
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Furrawn: I would agree--I met many excellent warriors in Fnord! I'm gradually adjusting to Alterra though I find that the "ignore" button and I have become fast friends whenever I go into town. Anyway, hope to join you in battle next time I see ya in-game!

HectorCruz: Welcoming new players and being active ingame as well as on the boards (as you both have) already serves as an excellent recruitment tool. In fact, it was seeing your sigs that made me search for more info on guilds. Was very excited since I was disappointed that component was not currently built in to the game. Kudos to you both!

Xanthia: I did a query for healing builds and game across your specs. Great info--thank you so much for sharing!!! My current build is evolving as I level up. Currently incorporates some more skill with damaging spells as I often play with PUGs that only include a few of the buddies I've recently made...so my role as healer is more tactical. Will likely respec once I've found a solid group of players and have leveled up bit more.

BoV and BoM definitely well received when I made my way into the swamps for the first time! Wahoooo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Naedesu-
    Going through the Lost campaign with you was great fun. That was a perfect team we all made!
    Glad you're here!
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LEVEL 34?! nice work nae. Unfortunately, I'm too incapable to make my sig a link...I'm going to do that now I guess...Or I should get more passionate :/

Xanthia: yeah, I've noticed you have put a ton of work into venom. And nae is right, you don't even have to recruit anymore.