Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1.1 Content Update (57805)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    TapJoy is an in-app feature which allows you to obtain free platinum by downloading other free/purchasable apps that TapJoy advertises.

You need to install and open the app to receive the free platinum.
    Elly is right!^^

P.S. wanted to increase my postcounter^^
    Mathuyama lvl 50 war,deleted;Cubikon lvl 50 archer;Noobjaeger level 50 mage, deleted

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I just played two Stronghold runs with IkungfuMage and friends and noticed that round up pulls aren't as clean as they were prior to the update. It's most noticeable in the second pull when you meet up at the bridge (you lose about half of the mobs), again during the mini pull after the three fire grates (about three or four baddies hang around), and again during the pull in the back room (about 1/4 of the baddies just hang scattered around). I thought it was odd the first time but the second game pulled by a different player showed the same results. I wonder if the devs modified the length of the mob's leash. If that's the case, especially since you have to go back to kill those stragglers, days of round ups are likely done and over with; more reason to choose Death Train(tm)!

IkungfuMage also noticed something odd with pulling the Queen. Maybe he can elaborate more.
    AL : Blewe | Corrvus | Urrsus
    PL : Anichelith | Corrvus | Urrsus | Rrhino
    Member of Average Joes and C.O.T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Neko, I've noticed it also. Best way i can describe it is the enemies still have a pretty long "leash", but as soon as you break line of sight with them ( by going around a corner, etc.) they go and reset. I did some testing on skavengr and it seemed as if when I waited until all the mobs were past a corner before I turned the corner they would still follow. However, if I turned the corner before they all got past it, a lot would still be scattered about. Can someone else try this and verify my suspicions please?
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Neko, I've noticed it also. Best way i can describe it is the enemies still have a pretty long "leash", but as soon as you break line of sight with them ( by going around a corner, etc.) they go and reset. I did some testing on skavengr and it seemed as if when I waited until all the mobs were past a corner before I turned the corner they would still follow. However, if I turned the corner before they all got past it, a lot would still be scattered about. Can someone else try this and verify my suspicions please?
    Hey guys,

There was a bug fixed with the AI where a mob could get stuck on a corner and not fight. So yes, things were tweaked a bit to keep the mobs from being do-do heads and doing nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yay!!! Finally [=