Thread: Expansion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Default Expansion

STS, are you ever going to release elite versions of new maps and the lvl 46 mythic set? It took a year and a half to come up with 3 disappointing maps, and now you are making us wait even longer for the elite maps and the lvl 46 mythic set. Many of us are waiting for this set and not buying the level 43 mythics because of this. Please give us either a FIXED date as to when expansion will be released, or the stats and set bonus of the set. The wait is getting ridiculous and km3 and tooth farming will not keep everyone occupied for another month (or however long it takes to come with only 3 elite maps).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I imagine they'll release the elites after Ursoth to get the maximum mileage out of the expansion. The lvl 43 mythic gear is another clue we might be waiting a while. Farming is good at the moment and perhaps they're giving everyone a chance to gear up- this indicates elites are gonna be brutal!

Of course this is all conjecture and elites may descend suddenly like the expansion itself!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    I imagine they'll release the elites after Ursoth to get the maximum mileage out of the expansion. The lvl 43 mythic gear is another clue we might be waiting a while. Farming is good at the moment and perhaps they're giving everyone a chance to gear up- this indicates elites are gonna be brutal!

Of course this is all conjecture and elites may descend suddenly like the expansion itself!
    A date would be nice. I am not buying the lvl 43 gear because I don't want to waste gold, but its getting harder and harder to PvP and PvE. After Ursoth is IMO absolutely ridiculous. The expansion was only 3 maps, and it should not take this long to release the final part of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

3 new map is great expect there is nothing to farm for , plus everyone is confused over Orc slayer .
    Basically one big confusion they don't know if thats part of 46 ingredient or not. Very limited Orc tag , this is something you should be able to farm for like planar boss drops 2 frag. Getting new armor is a pain too , you have to spend more gold to socketed plus mythic takes 4 days to fully gem it. 4 days!! Thats insane. New map offers crack jewel , insignia , sometimes crate , occasionally useless legendary. If they added Orc tag in there it would definitely make it worth awhile. I don't understand why all the jewels are cracked? We can't get any higher?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Agree... Sts gave us this big excitement for year and half and all we got was 3maps? Thinking how long it took and because it was a expansion what new stuff were really released? No new arcane weapons nor mythics... Besides the armor and belt it might become useless as during ursoth ur releasing new armor...

You would think during the release of expansion we would have a lot of new items but all we got was falling prices and 3maps...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I'm not really happy about the level of uncertainty surrounding the game at the moment... but I do see the point where an acceptablt amount of the unknown is good for the game. Right now as the above posts have said there are things we do not yet know: can the legendary Orcslaying armor be further upgraded? Do we need to finish the Orcslaying quests to be able to craft the Mythic gears in future? Will we be only able to loot cracked jewels and thus need 2187 cracked jewels to craft ONE noble jewel? Etc etc etc...

I think this keeps people on their toes, keeps us guessing and keeps the game interesting. People will make theories and gamble on choices- then when the news eventually breaks learn if they have been right or wrong. People have gotten rich or gone broke this way- it's both good and bad.

In the meantime I wouldn't say the game is stale now without the elite content. I would argue that there are still many ways to get gold by farming, and thus many ways to upgrade gear to an acceptable level. My guild is at its most active in months- I've had people leave because they lag from the incredible amount of people online at any one time -.- Everyone is having fun helpimg each other farm and discussing the best gears and pets to buy before the elites come. Make a positive spin out of things and the game can be actually fun to play.
    I see your point Safi. People have never been as active and evenly geared as they are now since maybe 6-7 seasons ago. But, lets face it. Teeth and crate farming is no challenge at all, and was not even with level 41 gear. Since elites have not been scaled, is so easy its boring, almost to the point of a chore. But what else do we have to do? PvP is dead because everyone is busy gearing up. I am not complaining, I would do the same, but am merely pointing out that there is not much other than the social aspect that players enjoy.

The amount of uncertainty in the game is ridiculous. Jewels are a complete fail. Eye gems are 2-2.5m a piece, and para gems are as much as 7.5m and rising. Eye gems we can do without, but para is a must have. In the next few caps if there are any, there may be a few eye and para gems out there, and when eye gems give 4 of each stat, they will be super over powered. As of now, noble jewels are a fantajewelspecially the useful ones, like damage and primary stat. Of course, it is only a matter if time before everyone has noble jewels, but what about lvl 51 cap or 61 cap. There will probably be a handful of fire, blood and glacial, and maybe tarlok gems too. They will definitely surpass noble jewels at some point. Will more tiers be added to counter this? We don't know. Will chaos jewels ever be fixed to give the correct damage? We don't know. Will elite be announced this month? This year? No clue. They gave teasers about what I can only assume to be Ursoth event, and still no word on elite. Ursoth event will last 3 weeks of the past is any example, and probably won't start for another month or more. Do we really need to wait 2 more months for elite? I'm just frustrated because there isn't much to do in the game than farm boring maps over and over, especially now that they are so easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    3 new map is great expect there is nothing to farm for , plus everyone is confused over Orc slayer .
    Basically one big confusion they don't know if thats part of 46 ingredient or not. Very limited Orc tag , this is something you should be able to farm for like planar boss drops 2 frag. Getting new armor is a pain too , you have to spend more gold to socketed plus mythic takes 4 days to fully gem it. 4 days!! Thats insane. New map offers crack jewel , insignia , sometimes crate , occasionally useless legendary. If they added Orc tag in there it would definitely make it worth awhile. I don't understand why all the jewels are cracked? We can't get any higher?
    I agree 4 days to fully socket mythics is very ridiculous. As for the rest I agree and disagree. The new maps are not disapointing, not being able to farm anything from them besides jewels is the disapointment along with nothing else to do in them. I think the new maps look great but who knows maybe the next big thing will already be another level cap since 46 has no elite xp limit. From being with sts all these years theres two things i can think theyre doing
    1) Something big is coming and theyre keeping as tight lipped as possible to blow us all away.
    Or
    2) They're to busy working on CoC.
    I agree they do need to clear up alot of confusion surrounding gear, jewels, elites etc. But who knows?
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Its most likely going to be after ursoth that way ursoth gear wont kill Lvl46 elite gear

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS