Ok, with all the new updates the in the last month the game has really come a long way in no time at all, but it's starting to take on a new direction I really don't like the future looks of. It seems the devs are finding more ways to cause everything to cost some form of plat which costs us our money to get the new content and releases. I just saw the whole new Sandstone Caves that's going to come out next month and, reading the info from the devs about it, became extremely outraged at the fact that when it's released it will cost 10 plat to every player that buys. It just for one area?! These are the hints of ways I think the game will continue to become more and more expensive all for the greed of making more money anyway possible. So far we have this:

1. Vanity items seem to have increased their plat cost just enough to almost not be noticed, yet definitely make an impact on your plat with each thing you buy.

2. 3 Plat for potions....ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?! This completely destroys the point of even having potions unless you're so rich and addicted to the game you're not smart enough to realize how much you spend that could be put to use somewhere else.

3. The new map cost. That price is crazy to even put out for a joke. I bought all three Alien Oasis maps for 15 plat and that's 3X the content! Seriously get real here. If I don't want to buy this will my char be stuck at 20 since this map is for levels 20-25? If so i'm out of the game i'll give away all my junk and delete my account and just flame myself in the mirror for spending so much money up until now.

4. Offerwall for free plat gone. Ok I read the post on Apple having a problem with it, and the devs working with them to solve it so hope that's back soon since I don't have $100 itunes cards to put out every update.

5. Prices in general. Plat to rename your character kinda pointless but the 2 or 3 plat it costs now is much better than the 50 it used to cost.

6. 5 plat per character slot. Why not make one free and when you verify your account you get one or two more free so you can have one of each class?

7. The mystery weapon quests. Haven't checked on them in awhile but really? 5 plat for a recipe that you still have to craft after you find the ingredients? Stupid.

8. Rev for 1 plat. That's gotta be the saddest part yet. Why not make it cost like 10k depending on your level??

With all the money i've spent on this game I realized. I really don't have anything to make stuff more comfortable for the player. Like on the go access of your stash, or making reward items be in your inventory only and accessible from any char on you account. Or even add exta stats on the Gratitude Shield and founders helm, but keep them vanities.

Anyone else have examples of crazy prices for nothing, or even stuff that really makes you mad about the game? Post below.