Thread: More Loadout Slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default More Loadout Slots

I would like to see the option, even to purchase with plat, more loadout slots for gear. With all the sets that there are now, more loadouts would allow people to buy more gears sets or keep them in inventory which in turn would make people buy more inventory slots...so to me...it's a win win for STS as they would get people to buy more plat....so how bout it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I second this great idea! Especially useful for dual-specced characters!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I would buy more loadout slots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Also, fix the loading logic

Please fix it so that my items get loaded correctly. Currently, I have to press my loadout button twice to wear my equipment. I guess it loads the items in the wrong order, so the stats requirement for the helm is not met. (tries to load the helm first?) The second time I push the button the helm is equipped.

This happens because my mage is dual spec (int + str), and the stats are very close to the limit for my equipment. The item selection order is important to meet the stats requirement for wearing the equipment.

Can the PL code just remember that I was able to put the gear on before, and I did not re-spec, therefore i should be able to put it on again? If i want to switch to tank mode or dps mode during a fight, i don't really have time to navigate tricky stats shuffling.
    Last edited by csb; 04-28-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think 4 is enough.. And u r easy able to Dual spec with only 4 ..
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What do you guys think about having loadout shortcut on main screen versus inventory screen only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by braluk View Post
    What do you guys think about having loadout shortcut on main screen versus inventory screen only?
    I would like a "swap" button on the main screen. Maybe choose two loadouts and be able to swap during battle. I remember Everquest had a hotkey to swap weapons during a battle. For example, i may want my bear to start with a bow, then swap in an axe and shield.

Also, four slots is not enough. For example, my mage has one int sewer set that has max damage, another that is max health regen, another is mana regen. Then i can swap that out for str hate armor for tanking with AC. But I have two versions of hate gear since i can use the dual wield swords or use the axe + shield. Also, I have to swap in iceberg armor first to get enough str stats to swap in the hate armor. The same with the int stats; i swap level 40 int gear in first to be able to swap in sewer int gear. For all this, i need maybe 6 to 8 saved loadouts.

Now, if i could have even more, then i can save some vanity setups and put on a fashion show. hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea I thought about how awesome the utility would be to have a hotkey per loadout but it would be overkill for pvp if you can quickly go from a dex warrior all the way to tank in four quick presses of the button on main screen. Maybe a shortcut that allows a loadout swap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I was thinking about ways to improve the loadout swap logic. I think if the dex/str/int stats are saved with the loadout data, then the code simply has to check that the current dex/str/int values are all greater than the values at the time the loadout was saved. If this is true, then go ahead and put on the equipment without checking the stats. This would be a simple solution, which is better than creating some complicated logic for loading the equipment.

Sometimes I have to help load the equipment because the loadout put the items on in the wrong order, so the stats requirements were not met, and the load failed. It seems to me that if I have to help put the equipment on in the right order, then the loadout code is broken. I shouldn't have to help. And, if i can figure it out from a finite set of permutations, surely the code should be able to figure it out.

Normally this is not a problem, except during battle when i'm in a hurry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    I think 4 is enough.. And u r easy able to Dual spec with only 4 ..
    I'm not only thinking dual spec, I'm also thinking about all the different sets. If they don't want to do do more load outs than it would be nice to be able to stack sets...would be much easier and faster to equip...plus I could hold more sets which would make me want even more sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'll be glad to have more than four loadouts. I usually play my bear with two setup (1H + shield vs 2H); if I am going to dual spec it I need two additional lower level gear setup for boosting stat, then at least another DEX set to play = 5 loadouts. I also like to have a quick way to switch the first two loadouts, maybe a button in the main screen menu?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow! I like this idea.
    Dual Bear: aloysiuslau LV 56 , Pure Mage: phrangang LV 55 , Pure Bird: phrachai LV 52

Anyone who is interested in farming, pls add me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I accidently did something in load out, it unequipped all my gear, and now what I was using can't be reaquipped because it changed my stats. Can anyone help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Something happened to my skills after accidently hitting load out. Now my stats are lower, my armor and weapon say I don't meet stats. I am equal in S and Intelligence, Enchantress. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thank you