13 Posts

Default nekro war

guys any advice on how to pvp using nekro's aa in clash and vs
    im use to using sam alot ty for any advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Theres really not much timing or anything to consider when using nekro aa. Just tap the button. But make sure there is no other nekro shield active on your teams side

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Theres really not much timing or anything to consider when using nekro aa. Just tap the button. But make sure there is no other nekro shield active on your teams side
    Actually there is a lot of timing to consider. Nekro grants panic immunity so you want your team to use nekro before the other team does. Also if your team has more than one nekro there is a 5 second cooldown between shields. So if you use nekro right after your first shield goes away it wont give you a new shield, you have to wait 5 seconds. This is why more than 3 nekros sucks. I've found at my lvl...17...2 is perfect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Actually there is a lot of timing to consider. Nekro grants panic immunity so you want your team to use nekro before the other team does. Also if your team has more than one nekro there is a 5 second cooldown between shields. So if you use nekro right after your first shield goes away it wont give you a new shield, you have to wait 5 seconds. This is why more than 3 nekros sucks. I've found at my lvl...17...2 is perfect
    Interesting. Ive only done a few matches with 2 nekros on my team, which is why I maybe havent noticed about the 5 second cooldown. And yes about the panic, doesnt it have the approx range of nightshade/singe aa? Ive always been busy killing in pvp so havent been able to see the range. As far as panic goes, endgame was all about 1shots.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Im not really sure about the range of the panic. That would be interesting to test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Does that cooldown also apply for Mage's Arcane Shield?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    Does that cooldown also apply for Mage's Arcane Shield?
    No it does not. You can use nekro shield after ur mage shield is down, or even during your mages arcane shield. The two are unrelated. So its best to use your mage shield when you dont have a nekro shield. Nearly a continuous shield with multiple nekros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Ok my thoughts on Nekro is war's as in guild war's 5v5 should have 2 Nekro 2 Toor and 1 maridos or if you can instead of maridos SnS as the Toor AA stacks (we tested) and does insane amounts of damage. Nekro is only good for rogues/mages as Toor/singe is still better for tank.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol what you mean only good for rouge and Mage nekro is best arcane in game when your in clash timing the aa could do a lot of things cancel out the other teams skills example horn for warrior and if you have some rouges on your side try too hit some combos with there pets you don't want too get hit with mari or singe and nekro at the same time take advantage of the 3 sec stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doobiez View Post
    Lol what you mean only good for rouge and Mage nekro is best arcane in game when your in clash timing the aa could do a lot of things cancel out the other teams skills example horn for warrior and if you have some rouges on your side try too hit some combos with there pets you don't want too get hit with mari or singe and nekro at the same time take advantage of the 3 sec stun
    No Nekro is not the best pet in the game. Even if it is give it to an unskilled player they still will not beat people that have skills using a pet like crawly or blinky etc... Also have you forgot about SnS...? Sure Nekro counters unless timed right.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    No Nekro is not the best pet in the game. Even if it is give it to an unskilled player they still will not beat people that have skills using a pet like crawly or blinky etc... Also have you forgot about SnS...? Sure Nekro counters unless timed right.

Nekro is the best pet in the game. Better than sns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Nekro is the best pet in the game. Better than sns
    Explain why I can beat other tanks with singe while they got Nekro?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Explain why I can beat other tanks with singe while they got Nekro?

Because they suck. I could beat tanks with singe using blinky. Does that make blinky better than singe? No. And is singe better than nekro? No

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

If a tank with nekro loses to a tank with singe then the nekro tank lacks skill,end of story. Its very easy for a rogue with blinky to beat a singe tank, you just need to time skills properly(including charged stuns to cancel out their skills). The aa of blinky is very OP, similar to a nekro but not quite. One of the best legendary aa's imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i saw a sns rouge vs a nekro rouge and believe my me the sns is far away better than nekro. Sns has the highest amount of dmg and his crits and stats are just deadly none can beat a sns user 1v1 at twink (even if there is only three lmao) they are really too destructive in corridors can almost one combo any rogue while they can heal themselves of 20-30% per 3 secs.
    Artilis Rogue pvp level 15

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Artilis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artilis View Post
    i saw a sns rouge vs a nekro rouge and believe my me the sns is far away better than nekro. Sns has the highest amount of dmg and his crits and stats are just deadly none can beat a sns user 1v1 at twink (even if there is only three lmao) they are really too destructive in corridors can almost one combo any rogue while they can heal themselves of 20-30% per 3 secs.
    Nekro does more dmg than sns with its passive attacks. Also sns AA dmg is still probably less than nekro AA in a rogue vs rogue 1v1. The only thing that makes sns better in 1v1 is its heals. Other than 1v1 with rogues, Nekro is better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Nekro does more dmg than sns with its passive attacks. Also sns AA dmg is still probably less than nekro AA in a rogue vs rogue 1v1. The only thing that makes sns better in 1v1 is its heals. Other than 1v1 with rogues, Nekro is better.
    Imo its all about timing. If the nekro rogue times his aa vs sns rogue he/she can win. Sns is very op for clashes though as combined with nekro and a tank or two your team will practically be immortal, again all about timing. Tank 1 heal, 3 sec later nekro aa, tank 2 heal when need, then sns aa for heal and damage. Or switch up the orders. Time anything right and its gg. Thing is many people panic and tap all of their skills without thinking. Timing is how you can farm higher levels,mainly in clash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Believe me when I say at twink levels Damage hurts, Panic kills.