Page 128 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im lvl 58 ranger now and thought that I would try out this crafting thing.... so i go get me some poor fur and craft a piece or two... go to greenmount and try to buy the next lvl crafting skill and OMG it costs almost 600 of those crafting currencies.... getting the master levels costs like over 11,000 currencies so it means I'll need close to 300,000+ at least to get myself to the master's level and be able to craft all the best gear... this also means that it will cost you a fortune to buy all the materials to get there because u surely are not going to farm al the materials and will buy most from the AH....

like who would spend the time, money and currencies to get to the master's level?????
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You will gain more currency from crafting when you level up your crafting not like 10 from the poor pur. Next up should be 50, 250, 500, 1000+? Yeah it's a pain to level up on the first few level of crafting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Master lvl is 44k, actually. I started crafting leather around lvl 25 and I spent way too much gold on poor fur (even after farming all those dumb lvl 6 beasts for fur). I also bought some mata for later levels just to quicken the process. But I haven't bought any recipes bc it uses too much currency. I bought one lvl 42 helm recipe just to be able to craft heavy fur and build up to that 44k currency. By the time I got to lvl 42, the helm was worse than what I had already from a quest several lvls earlier.

Warriors definitely have everything easier in this game. Plate crafting was MUCH easier, and items are much more useful (until master crafting -- then it's kinda weak). And quest items for warriors are actually decent too. Do you know what rangers get from the Dragon quests? A bow that requires lvl 45 to use, een though all the other quest items are lvl 1. And a vest that has wisdom and spell crit, even though it's meant for a ranger. Umm....huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

when im 60 i'll try out the crafting for real... just 2 lvl left to go but thinking its gonna be painful....

on a side note, whats with this game favoring warriors ??!!! i mean its retarded.... even dedicated quests which ONLY has warrior gear?? also, have u noticed that warror gear drops like every time when u farm?? I have only received ONE Xbow drop in all my 58 lvls of leveling up and about a million pieces of warrior gear... i mean wtf right??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Question on skill/spell usage. Do you all prefer to go PL style and keep the sidebar open, or is it better to get used to scrolling.
    I definitely prefer the sidebar. I am preparing my skill layout for end-game, where I will have 8-9 skills. Sure you could make do with the wheel, but you have to scroll up to two times to get to a skill. Not to mention ranger skills look alike and you could get confused. And with the sidebar already open you have easier access to potions/food if you need it.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    when im 60 i'll try out the crafting for real... just 2 lvl left to go but thinking its gonna be painful....

on a side note, whats with this game favoring warriors ??!!! i mean its retarded.... even dedicated quests which ONLY has warrior gear?? also, have u noticed that warror gear drops like every time when u farm?? I have only received ONE Xbow drop in all my 58 lvls of leveling up and about a million pieces of warrior gear... i mean wtf right??
    Yeah I just posted on the GL forums about it. Feel free to add to it. There really is a huge imbalance in favor of warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post

Won't be that painful if you do the daily quest 120k+ for all 5. I think the only useful high level gears from crafting are the blue and purple, but for that you have to camp the elemental king to get the symbol and buy the rune. I just do it for fun now because I collect materials while leveling. Not sure if I ever will get the chance to kill the elemental king.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm just building up currency in case they make crafting more useful in the future. Then our guild will have master plate, leather and cloth ready to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Yeah I just posted on the GL forums about it. Feel free to add to it. There really is a huge imbalance in favor of warriors.
    same, i just opened a can of whop arse on gameloft .......

** Im feeling the ground shake as they come running at me with the ban hammer of the warrior **

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Good ones for archer, IMO, would be :

Chest : Guardian Leather Coat (Advanced- Best) or a Sniper Leather Coat (Professional).
    Pants : Hunter Leather Trousers (Professional).
    Boots : Riders Caligae (Professional).

The extreme best would be :

Chest : Stealth Hunter Coat (Master - 2 Gen Symbols).
    Pants : Stealth Hunter Trousers (Master - 1 Gen Symbol). Luckily I got that one piece and made this one.

Professional pieces are pretty cheap because of that insanely fast Balrock Lord respawn, 3 minutes on the dot is crazy. The Guardian Leather Coat is pretty good, it seemed the recipe became rarer though. Captain Symbol is also a small pain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hmm as far as plate goes, none of the Professional lvl crafted items even come close to the lvl 60 green drops. Is that not the case with leather?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Good ones for archer, IMO, would be :

Chest : Guardian Leather Coat (Advanced- Best) or a Sniper Leather Coat (Professional).
    Pants : Hunter Leather Trousers (Professional).
    Boots : Riders Caligae (Professional).
    Are those blue or green and what are the level requirement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hmm, the only green drops I'd consider for Leather are probably the Wind types. But even then, the crafted blues offer better stats IMO.

I think it'd depend on build, since all of my crafted stuff give me crit and anything after that is bonus. There are some pieces that I'm still wearing that are lower level though, Desert Hood and some Desert Shoulders, both from quests and both have crit

Havent found any good Helm/Glove recipes or pieces for Leather, seen some pretty decent ones in AH for Plate/Cloth..

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    All blue (Superior).

Guardian Coat is 39.
    Sniper Coat is 50, I think.
    Rider is 51.
    Pants is 52 I think

I'd choose the three professionals for end-game gear. I prefer the Guardian one over Sniper because of crit, but it'd depend on build or preference too. Looks pretty nooby lol
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 06-09-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Those are blues, around level 50.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So it requires the symbol . I have bad luck with the symbol. I kill the elemental and croc in the desert like 6 times and didn't get any symbol. Anyone know the respawn time on those?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Are you looking for the Colonel Symbol? If they haven't fixed the Balrock Lord respawn time yet your best bet would be him. Constant 3 minute respawn on the same spot, drop rate isn't too bad either. Average about 7-10 per hour, so 20 kills.

His spawn spot is right next to Windscale Ruins, to the right of it. You'll either see a few people standing around or if there's nobody, try searching for him around the southern area near minatours, he might have wandered there. If you kill him, run back to the right of Windscale, should be able to see it.

I didn't even know about the other elites in desert. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Are you looking for the Colonel Symbol? If they haven't fixed the Balrock Lord respawn time yet your best bet would be him. Constant 3 minute respawn on the same spot, drop rate isn't too bad either. Average about 7-10 per hour, so 20 kills.

His spawn spot is right next to Windscale Ruins, to the right of it. You'll either see a few people standing around or if there's nobody, try searching for him around the southern area near minatours, he might have wandered there. If you kill him, run back to the right of Windscale, should be able to see it.

I didn't even know about the other elites in desert. Lol
    Didn't know it was 3 mins. I remember before someone says the spawn time increased to an hour or 2. He should be around where the chest is right? I remember killing him near the chest once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Didn't know it was 3 mins. I remember before someone says the spawn time increased to an hour or 2. He should be around where the chest is right? I remember killing him near the chest once.
    He wanders near the chest if no one kills him. But he spawns a bit north of there. Right between some bulettes and imps, and saithon in the other direction. So basically diff mobs on each side of you

If there's competition, just try another time. And don't bother competing with others if you're a monk -- my lvl 52 warrior got him every time instead of the lvl 60 monks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hey guys, add Venetian. I transferred back over to the Acardian Forest server.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Got him to Level 8 so far, really loving the Archer/Assassin class, especially the stealth move. It's just totally epic!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List