Page 157 of 204 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Freja, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the seals? If you remember

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Freja, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the seals? If you remember
    Elemental guards.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Elemental guards.
    Seals? Guards drop the Lotus if I'm not mistaken.

I know the ghost area drops seals, but I'm not aware of anywhere else..

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just hit 54 so my main goal right now is to loot a seal (hee hee). Have the gold to buy one, but it would be more fun to loot, so I only have till I hit 56, which is tricky with double dailies. Anyway, the word is any 55-56 mobs can drop the seal, so I am farming ghost town and the elite screamers.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Just hit 54 so my main goal right now is to loot a seal (hee hee). Have the gold to buy one, but it would be more fun to loot, so I only have till I hit 56, which is tricky with double dailies. Anyway, the word is any 55-56 mobs can drop the seal, so I am farming ghost town and the elite screamers.
    Try to farm it while you're lower level if you don't like farming at 60 (maybe less boring because you are farming and getting exp). The daily quests will get you to 60 fast before you notice. Ghosts drop good money and lot of junks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Btw, I think it would be a good idea to stop any plan on buying/spending of gold. With the new update coming (even Update 1), there's some new armour or stuff that's coming along, so I'm pretty sceptical if these armour would replace what we have..

Personally will only be looking for inflow of gold, no outflows

Good luck on the seals! Ironic how crowded a "ghost town" is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's the ghost area right outside of Farstrider. I was just farming them for gold and random items to liquidate when these dropped. I was really surprised when the first one dropped. Then the second one dropped just a few minutes later. When I went back the next day, I got the third. Haven't had much of a chance to farm them since because the area is really full of farmers now. BTW, the Blood Moon cloak comes from there too. And I think the Labaulan lvl 53 warrior helm.

Elemental Guards drop the Flying Bow, Lotus daggers and the level 60 Redtrophi warrior gear. At least that's pretty much all I've seen from there so far. The Wind Cutter, Hammerbane, Warship Slasher, Lava King stuff (trident and a monk/Mage offhand weapon) and I think the Silar dagger and Silar staff drop from the Black Beach Bats.

Umbra Rift hasn't dropped any blues that I remember when I farmed it for a couple hours. I did get a lot of requests from mages and monks for help to finish their quests. The last straw was when I helped an Eclipse (because he already died a few times doing the boss blood quests and he asked nicely if I'd help him). Never did go back there to farm again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did they mention anything about new armor/weapon? I only see additional quest for the last two zones and "Additional content and several bug fixes will also be implemented...". I don't know what the additional content is, but it can't be dungeons because it won't be release until update 2. Honestly, I don't really think additional quests are need since the game is already easy to level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrononh View Post
    It's the ghost area right outside of Farstrider. I was just farming them for gold and random items to liquidate when these dropped. I was really surprised when the first one dropped. Then the second one dropped just a few minutes later. When I went back the next day, I got the third. Haven't had much of a chance to farm them since because the area is really full of farmers now. BTW, the Blood Moon cloak comes from there too. And I think the Labaulan lvl 53 warrior helm.

Elemental Guards drop the Flying Bow, Lotus daggers and the level 60 Redtrophi warrior gear. At least that's pretty much all I've seen from there so far. The Wind Cutter, Hammerbane, Warship Slasher, Lava King stuff (trident and a monk/Mage offhand weapon) and I think the Silar dagger and Silar staff drop from the Black Beach Bats.

Umbra Rift hasn't dropped any blues that I remember when I farmed it for a couple hours. I did get a lot of requests from mages and monks for help to finish their quests. The last straw was when I helped an Eclipse (because he already died a few times doing the boss blood quests and he asked nicely if I'd help him). Never did go back there to farm again.
    Lucky son of a gun! Haven't looted a seal ever, and hours of farming there! Lol.

Those sound about right too, drops and locations

I tried Umbra too, no luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Did they mention anything about new armor/weapon? I only see additional quest for the last two zones and "Additional content and several bug fixes will also be implemented...". I don't know what the additional content is, but it can't be dungeons because it won't be release until update 2. Honestly, I don't really think additional quests are need since the game is already easy to level.
    I'll check again, but last I remember one of those dot points had "New Armour Sets Implemented" or something, will re confirm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is o&c worth buying? Well let me rephrase its now available for android and does any1 play on an android tha can let me know how the gameplay is pls ? Sry and can I play on 4g or is it stricly wi-fi to play, was kinda. Upset it was for iphone/pad one but now its here and would like to play it also along with pl
    Last edited by matamurman; 06-22-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
    A good leader will take u places, a great leader will take u place u don't want to go but aught to be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's worth buying for me anyway. I am not sure about android and as far as playing on 3g/4g, you can't right now unless you have an unlock phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    So, I'm 34 now, using an awesome blue crossbow Mits gave me. Critting 550+ every other hit or so, I'm in love with it. Hoping to be 35-37 by tonight.
    Like many other has said, u will enjoy more and more as archer. Well, any class really, that's why I am on my 5th and 6th, as u seen lots of people reroll and having fun with different classes.

Good u like the bow Apollo I will craft u stuff as u level up etc.
    I say no need to use runes to exp ahead. Save them for future epic or perhaps artifact crafting. Gonna be on less this week until early next weekish.

Forum PM is best way for me to communicate etc.
    Last edited by MITSUISUN; 06-22-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

After snipe where should I be putting my skill points? for now, I'm finishing up the thing that adds crit % to explosive shot
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    After snipe where should I be putting my skill points? for now, I'm finishing up the thing that adds crit % to explosive shot
    After snipe, you should go to assassin tree. Get 5% crit and escape then maybe back to archer tree. Escape is great for everything (pve, pvp, and traveling). If you like PVP, also get cutthroat, apnea, and rapid steps.
    Last edited by Benaorn; 06-22-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    I maxed high explosive after I respec'ed and found that I was using more vigor after explosive shot and actually started running out of vigor. Maybe someone can confirm it, but I'm respec'ing my archer again to get rid of that one extra point.

I also put a point in Split Shot after Cryo suggested it. It's my second highest crit after Snipe.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Ended up just buying a seal for 200 and my assassin will flip over to 56 with tonights dailies. So on another topic, I decided to look at my mage again and he is 18 and a complete mess. For fire mage, do you go fire till the end then add in some frost stuff? Guess I am looking for a fire mage guide.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrononh View Post
    I maxed high explosive after I respec'ed and found that I was using more vigor after explosive shot and actually started running out of vigor. Maybe someone can confirm it, but I'm respec'ing my archer again to get rid of that one extra point.

I also put a point in Split Shot after Cryo suggested it. It's my second highest crit after Snipe.
    I dont think maxing "High Explosive" would increase your vigor use. Increase cost of vigor/morale/mana, should be determiend by the skill/spell rank, higher rank will cost more and require more cool-down.

Cleave on War battle tree on the other hand, is another story. I added 1 point into it so i can hit 2 targets, so it says morale cost will be 100% increase. I take it that if the regular Swift Strike Rank1 cost 15, it will become 30; if Rank5 is 50, it becomes 100
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys, I recommend everyone give assassin a try lol. Super fun, as good as archers. Here's my build at 60 : http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511003310151
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    I dont think maxing "High Explosive" would increase your vigor use. Increase cost of vigor/morale/mana, should be determiend by the skill/spell rank, higher rank will cost more and require more cool-down.
    That actually makes sense. I upgraded the rank to the highest order at the same time I respec'ed. I'm keeping it at the next lower level and see if that helps with the vigor thing.

Cleave on War battle tree on the other hand, is another story. I added 1 point into it so i can hit 2 targets, so it says morale cost will be 100% increase. I take it that if the regular Swift Strike Rank1 cost 15, it will become 30; if Rank5 is 50, it becomes 100
    I have three points in Cleave to hit three additional targets. The mana cost increase is only 50%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Yeah with a windcutter at lvl 57, snipe crits for over 2k
    my snipe crits at 2400 and my blast crits at 1200

stealth > rapid > snipe > Avulsion > blast > rapid

If i crit all the above which is over 75% of the time, dont care what build or who u r, ur toast. If I dont crit and ur still standing then I usually charge you back in stealth while using escape.... and I shadow strike you.. seeing I have Keen Swing maxed (if ur a magic user, i will silance u instead), I for sure will crit you and then ur toast.

The only trouble I have are with assassins because they stealth like me to begin with and I had a pvp match lasting 10 mins because we couldnt find eachother .... but if ur not assassin, I really think archers will own. At least I have yet to find a non assassin who can own me.
    IGN: Inching