Page 167 of 204 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I deleted o&C to make room for the infinity Blade update and other updates I had no room for before. Once those are done, hopefully I'll still have room for o&c. Driving me nuts, though, not being able to log in at all
    If it makes you feel any better, the ITunes store won't let me update the game even though I have 7 GB of free room on my phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Sig try deleting and reinstalling. It used to do that with PL for me back in the day. If that fails, or what you should try first is restarting your phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

is anyone lagging after the OaC update?? Im lagging pretty bad in spurts.... lame...

Also, I bought the set for Archers and its sick!!! basically i more then doubled my ranged attacks and the only draw back is that my aig is lower so close fighting Im toast... on a non worrier I crit at 2600 avg and on worriers I crit at 1900 is the highest I have done so far.... I PvP'ed mages and monks and basically before they can even move, I kill them.... I have won 95% of all PvP fights so far and the only class I have not tried to fight are assassin... I assume they will still give me trouble but basically if they up the level cap, PvE to get there will be pretty easy I would think.

to the earlier post of Tragic going after Omega, I was also there and its because some punk was ganking in vega a Tragic member so like 6 or 7 of us show up and start beheading people... to be clear, we dont have anything personal with outlaws and infact Les and the rest are also my PL and forum friends.... I see outlaws all the time and I dont provoke... just in case u thought otherwise. as Red said, we dont have alliance with any guild and basically all guilds are free for all for us as we are PvP heavy but with fellow PL players, we do show respect.

On a lighter note, I've noticed new dailies in in the Rift, but all just for gold so Im guessing there are no new quests for gear right?

Also, only armor sets are available to buy and no weapons right as I could not find any for sale so Im guessing no.

Lastly, I'm still guessing that crafting the highest lvl armor will be better the the paid sets? I dont know as I dont know where to farm the Captain's Symbol to make any
    Last edited by Inching; 06-30-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    IGN: Inching

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Got a warrior, but since I am not going two hand (or should I?), I am not sure what to put into to get to the next level of skills. This is my current build:
    http://www.war-tools.com/t72477.html...503c1003003h1v

Options are Cleave, ThunderShout or a two hand skill.
    Thanks!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Fluff, why have you decided not to go 2h?

And Inching, I know you personally have not bothered us, but certain Tragic members have been. Let's hope it stopped, as we have no interest in a guild war with you guys.

And thanks for the feedback on the gear -- that only confirms everyone's suspicions that this game is even more unbalanced now. Man I wish GL would sell their game to a more responsible company before the game tanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

And Inching, I know you personally have not bothered us, but certain Tragic members have been. Let's hope it stopped, as we have no interest in a guild war with you guys.

And thanks for the feedback on the gear -- that only confirms everyone's suspicions that this game is even more unbalanced now. Man I wish GL would sell their game to a more responsible company before the game tanks
    Sorry, typed that wrong. They are dual wield skills, I am going single two hand weapon.

As to the Tragic thing, it is mostly ReadTitle. Kept trying to spam duel me in Greenmont because I was an Outlaws member. Kinda feel bad for him though, must of gotten beaten up pretty bad in junior high today to need to kill players 30 levels below him just to get some self esteem.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fluff, you pretty much have to commit to dual wield or two-hander to optimize your skills. You can always respec later. At that level, I was putting points in two-hand expert.

Lacerate is also nice to have. At max rank, it was doing more than 540 damage over 12 sec without any points in Improved Lacerate. I read somewhere that using it in PVP against casters and assassins is an advantage because assassins can't sneak and something something with casters (not really sure because I don't PVP and I was half listening. I just like to see the bats bleed while I'm killing them. )

Rotor Storm is pretty useless unless you PVP with rangers (from what I heard) and I have zero points there. I maxed out Fearless to increase the time for Courage instead. Thundershout was also pretty useless to me since I have Cleave maxed and, after putting everyone to sleep, all my attacks tend to aoe and wake them up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ya I agree the game is now favoring archers which I also dont think its as fun.... as much fun as it is winning in PvP, I do enjoy soloing also..... I joined Tragic when I was lvl 60 and I solo'ed all the way up there myself to 60 and it was fun.... BUT I am not sure if the ppl I PvPed were also using the bought set as Im not familiar with the gears of other classes.... I am only assuming they are in greenmont. So if anyone using a non archer class thinks different of my comments, dont start flamming please. I did hear monks bought set also rules but I have yet to ask my guild member on that.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrononh View Post
    Fluff, you pretty much have to commit to dual wield or two-hander to optimize your skills. You can always respec later. At that level, I was putting points in two-hand expert.

Lacerate is also nice to have. At max rank, it was doing more than 540 damage over 12 sec without any points in Improved Lacerate. I read somewhere that using it in PVP against casters and assassins is an advantage because assassins can't sneak and something something with casters (not really sure because I don't PVP and I was half listening. I just like to see the bats bleed while I'm killing them. )

Rotor Storm is pretty useless unless you PVP with rangers (from what I heard) and I have zero points there. I maxed out Fearless to increase the time for Courage instead. Thundershout was also pretty useless to me since I have Cleave maxed and, after putting everyone to sleep, all my attacks tend to aoe and wake them up.
    OMG, I am such an idiot!!! Two hand expert is for two hand weapons, dual wield if for two weapons! Thanks, that solved it easily!!!

*respeced, dumped rotor storm, put those into 2/hand expert, and can get to the next level
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 06-30-2011 at 12:18 PM.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah he did that to me too, and another Tragic member (not from PL ad far as I know) was doing it to someone else. Guessing their way of harassing us when not in a pvp zone.

Ah, ok glad to hear you're going 2h. 2h warriors rock
    Wait till you have Berserk, you can start your battles with Sonic.

Btw, still haven't downloaded the update yet. Hearing some awful things about morale/vigor since they fixed the mana bug. Apparently wisdom used to affect morale/vigor as well, so even if you weren't wearing mana regen gear before, you're going to notice a difference. Is this true? I'm focused on my monk now anyway, but I hope they didn't go the other extreme and make warriors/rangers suck.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Sorry, typed that wrong. They are dual wield skills, I am going single two hand weapon.

As to the Tragic thing, it is mostly ReadTitle. Kept trying to spam duel me in Greenmont because I was an Outlaws member. Kinda feel bad for him though, must of gotten beaten up pretty bad in junior high today to need to kill players 30 levels below him just to get some self esteem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah he did that to me too, and another Tragic member (not from PL ad far as I know) was doing it to someone else. Guessing their way of harassing us when not in a pvp zone.

Ah, ok glad to hear you're going 2h. 2h warriors rock
    Wait till you have Berserk, you can start your battles with Sonic.

Btw, still haven't downloaded the update yet. Hearing some awful things about morale/vigor since they fixed the mana bug. Apparently wisdom used to affect morale/vigor as well, so even if you weren't wearing mana regen gear before, you're going to notice a difference. Is this true? I'm focused on my monk now anyway, but I hope they didn't go the other extreme and make warriors/rangers suck.
    So, I should ditch my Rage blade tooth, and my m/s ring?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    So, I should ditch my Rage blade tooth, and my m/s ring?
    And your skirts Good thing there won't be any archer/assassin/warrior wearing skirts anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    And your skirts Good thing there won't be any archer/assassin/warrior wearing skirts anymore.
    Never went to that extreme to actually use a skirt.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just kidding. They looked sexy though.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I'm lvl 4 ATM would appreciate help! Anyways ign is KingOfFunk see you guys in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I'm lvl 4 ATM would appreciate help! Anyways ign is KingOfFunk see you guys in game
    Sure ask SuicideKings or SkimSlim to join the Tragic guild, or you could ask Lesrider to join Outlaws

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Hey Brad! Add me. DawnInfinity. <3
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm away from wifi right now, but Freja convinced me to go divine. So I'll likely respec when I get home tonight. Can anyone recommend a good build, since I haven't the slightest clue which skills are necessary? I'm lvl 40 right now, almost 41. Thanks!

I'm thinking this build. Any suggestions?

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...00000000000000
    Last edited by Lesrider; 06-30-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thinking of respecing to assasin at lvl 60

How about this build?

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511000313151

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just kidding. They looked sexy though.
    Come join us skirt wearing monk.

I'm away from wifi right now, but Freja convinced me to go divine. So I'll likely respec when I get home tonight. Can anyone recommend a good build, since I haven't the slightest clue which skills are necessary? I'm lvl 40 right now, almost 41. Thanks!

I'm thinking this build. Any suggestions?

You really want to go divine that early? You will only have two spells to use at that level fire of faith and arrow of faith. One is 3 seconds and 10 second or so cool down and the other is 1 second to cast. Anyway, here is my recommendation.

For 40

Here is my build when I switch at 49
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...01000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Thinking of respecing to assasin at lvl 60

How about this build?

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511000313151
    How about the build below? I heard deadly haste is not that useful for now.

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511000310151
    Last edited by Benaorn; 06-30-2011 at 09:54 PM.