Page 162 of 204 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    They'd get a status on them, the bruise icon.
    This only worth if u PVP IMO, otherwise I think for a PVE player they don't really need it.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Bridge!

There isn't really a best class, every class succeeds and fails in different situations. I had a lot of fun playing warrior, mage and ranger. I'm sure monk will be as fun

Anyways, as far as I know we have one blacksmith, two leathercrafters and tailors.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Question for you "traitors" who have been playing for months...

After the initial purchase, is there other things that have to be purchased to play? Like using plat for cerain items, elixirs, etc in pl. It just became available for android users and wondering if it will be worth the cost of trying.

Thanks!
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Question for you "traitors" who have been playing for months...

After the initial purchase, is there other things that have to be purchased to play? Like using plat for cerain items, elixirs, etc in pl. It just became available for android users and wondering if it will be worth the cost of trying.

Thanks!
    The only money you HAVE to spend is on the subscription when your I trial three months run out. Other than that, it's all optional. But keep in mind, the only way to get the best gear in the game (epics) is through crafting, and those epics can only be made by purchasing an essence with real cash (unless you get lucky enough to find someone selling it for gold in the AH).
    Xp pots cost real cash, but this game is so easy to lvl, I never bought a single xp lot and I'm in middle of lvling my third character. The quests give you enough xp that you only have to grind a few times.

Keep in mind, iOS and Android are on separate servers at the moment, so you won't be able to talk/play/trade/anything with us. Just a head's up in case you thought you could join us.
    Last edited by Lesrider; 06-28-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    So how do you know when it's working?
    I'm so used to Avulsion Shot and it's killer damage, so was hoping this would get a similar affect, just randomly.
    I read the description on the talent calculator and it said 10% additional physical damage for 8 second so you're just getting 10% damage from your non spell attack + 25% additional damage when you use lion strike. It's not a DOT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    I read the description on the talent calculator and it said 10% additional physical damage for 8 second so you're just getting 10% damage from your non spell attack + 25% additional damage when you use lion strike. It's not a DOT.
    So in other words, you wouldn't notice it working unless you're watching the status icons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah that is the only way I think. The bruise icon will appear on the mob health bar. When you high level and doing quest in Rift, remember to get gears with healing if you want to go divine. Spell power only increase your attack spell and not healing.
    Last edited by Benaorn; 06-28-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah that is the only way I think. The bruise icon will appear on the mob health bar. When you high level and doing quest in Rift, remember to get gears with healing if you want to go divine. Spell power only increase your attack spell and not healing.
    Oh really? I thought Royce said otherwise. But he's MIA, so can't ask him...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh really? I thought Royce said otherwise. But he's MIA, so can't ask him...
    Yeah I checked. I tried gears with spell power and it doesn't increase my healing power. Same with crit and spell crit. Both are not the same while AP power on gears apply to both range and melee.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Man, seems like I'm gonna have to buy that 100g bag upgrade (and maybe more?) for my monk. Need str, wisdom, now healing gear. Plus all the pots and food. I have no room for anything lol.

Monks are high maintenance.

Btw, I'm testing out a claw/mace vs a polearm, and other than the lack of daze, I like it better. I seem to take down mobs faster with fist/mace than polearm. Will keep testing it, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

The only money you HAVE to spend is on the subscription when your I trial three months run out. Other than that, it's all optional. But keep in mind, the only way to get the best gear in the game (epics) is through crafting, and those epics can only be made by purchasing an essence with real cash (unless you get lucky enough to find someone selling it for gold in the AH).
    Xp pots cost real cash, but this game is so easy to lvl, I never bought a single xp lot and I'm in middle of lvling my third character. The quests give you enough xp that you only have to grind a few times.

Keep in mind, iOS and Android are on separate servers at the moment, so you won't be able to talk/play/trade/anything with us. Just a head's up in case you thought you could join us.
    So it is just like PL: only use real world money as a choice. And yeah, playing with my PL peeps was pretty much my only draw. Are there any PLers playing on android that anyone knows about?
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    So it is just like PL: only use real world money as a choice. And yeah, playing with my PL peeps was pretty much my only draw. Are there any PLers playing on android that anyone knows about?
    I think a couple people mentioned they downloaded it, but haven't heard much since, so not sure if they're still playing.
    Weird, cuz I remember a bunch of people wanted to play. Maybe the hype died down after such a long wait?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Thanks for the info Les. Downloading now to give it a try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Scratch that. Could not get the game to open. Went to forums and found a looooong list of problems with Gamelofts games and Android devices. Asked for refund and have a newfound appreciation for Spacetime Studios.

Back to PL and my peeps!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The only money you HAVE to spend is on the subscription when your I trial three months run out.

Not true. You can play with out the subscription. It is optional. The down sides of not paying for the sub is... No mailbox, Auction house and some other features. Also in the fine print of the TOS Gameloft can delete your account at anytime of you are not subscribed.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    Not true. You can play with out the subscription. It is optional. The down sides of not paying for the sub is... No mailbox, Auction house and some other features. Also in the fine print of the TOS Gameloft can delete your account at anytime of you are not subscribed.
    Yeah I heard that too. But come on, if you can't do all that, you're not really playing lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just say no to 3 double cheese burger and you're set for 6 months of game play. It's healthy for you too

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Here's me stuck on a cliff above lava. My favorite! (I blocked out what monk said because I don't want it to be seen on here)

*Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Here's me stuck on a cliff above lava. My favorite! (I blocked out what monk said because I don't want it to be seen on here)

Did I said something naughty heh? Are you doing your stunt again (jumping off a cliff and swimming in the lava)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post

Lol pretty precarious.

Who is xMonkx? I see them a lot in the guild- maybe moogers monk seeing as you blocked the text.

Edit:
    Did I said something naughty heh? Are you doing your stunt again (jumping off a cliff and swimming in the lava)?
    Oh it's you kk
    Last edited by joeychandler; 06-28-2011 at 02:35 PM.