Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Guys, I seem to be getting some quick responses to my emails. I asked them about the email bug and pvp, and this was the response I got:

"Hello

These issue will probably go away once the server issue is fixed.

As for the PVP area problem, many people have reported this and we have informed our developers of the issue, however since they are focused on fixing the server issue we do not know yet what their plans on the PVP area will be."

Open pvp area is really small in O&C. In WoW, it covers entire map and you will kill or get killed anywhere on the pvp realms

Only issue I see is the pvp buff, it should be removed as soon as you leave the pvp area

I know it sucks that you get attacked while doing quests, I have that experiences too, but you need to get used to it as that's the game style

what I do if I get attacked is I log out to character list immediately then play another character for a while (you have to fast enough to do this), unless I'm really confident that I can beat him

nothing you can do tbh because there are always some players behave badly in game

don't quit because of this, you are doing well now every time I see your warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    Open pvp area is really small in O&C. In WoW, it covers entire map and you will kill or get killed anywhere on the pvp realms

Only issue I see is the pvp buff, it should be removed as soon as you leave the pvp area

I know it sucks that you get attacked while doing quests, I have that experiences too, but you need to get used to it as that's the game style

what I do if I get attacked is I log out to character list immediately then play another character for a while (you have to fast enough to do this), unless I'm really confident that I can beat him

nothing you can do tbh because there are always some players behave badly in game

don't quit because of this, you are doing well now every time I see your warrior
    Royce even offered to help me and STILL I got attacked twice by high lvl chars. One froze me so I couldn't do anything, dead. The other one I ran and logged out, hopefully in time. But it's just not fun. I managed to kill like 6/20 undead. And that's just one of many quests in the area. The most ridiculous thing is that you could be killed over and over for five min in the graveyard. Why the hell isn't the graveyard a safe zone???????

Anyway, maybe I'll try again in the morning.

I'm not impressed with people's responses to my pvp suggestions on the GL forum -- basically saying "that's what pvp is." I hope GL has more sense than that and makes some changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Les i'll be on in the morning if you want some company. I finally completed all those pvp area quests, but I can do them Again for the xp. Sometimes two players together is more of a deterent.