Page 149 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is really strange...

The percent I have to doing a critical with melee (because im a warrior) is 10.25%, and i dont know why but im doing critical hits almost 50% of the time

am I blessed?
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Dang, hope I didn't liquidate any good gear bc of that -- or pass up on good quest items.
    Guess I'll have to peruse the AH at lvl 60 for some proper gear.
    I think Wind gear would be better than pure attack gear if you're looking to buy them

End-game Wind (pure agi) gear give about 28-29 agi per piece, I think.

So translated, that's roughly 56 RAP, .8% Crit, and the dodge you get from it. Versus a pure attack piece, I think they only give about 55 AP.

Best choice would be the Agi + AP gear though, which I think might come from quests only or only a few pieces are actually from mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG. Lol I was the one who misinformed you guys (Les & Cryo). Seemed only logical that attack power didn't affect ranged attack.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    OMG. Lol I was the one who misinformed you guys (Les & Cryo). Seemed only logical that attack power didn't affect ranged attack.
    It's ok Formora, I probably should have researched it before accepting it as fact

I wonder if it's a bug, though? Ranged attack seems pointless if regular attack affects both -- why ever use ranged if you can use one that affects both range AND melee?
    And does that mean I should have chosen the regular AP helm from the Silar quest instead of range? I assume they had the same stats otherwise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's ok Formora, I probably should have researched it before accepting it as fact

I wonder if it's a bug, though? Ranged attack seems pointless if regular attack affects both -- why ever use ranged if you can use one that affects both range AND melee?
    And does that mean I should have chosen the regular AP helm from the Silar quest instead of range? I assume they had the same stats otherwise?
    Because ranger is divided into assassin and archer, which focus different atk. Melee and Range.

If you look at couple pieces of the leather crafted gear or regular rewards, you will notice how some item has ok agi/AP/crit, while some has high agi/RAP. it's really gear towards different focus, which i love, KISS style.

Different from Elly, I am AP focused. Which means I am looking at agi/AP/RAP. My rule of thumb when choosing a piece of equipment is always calculating the max AP add.

Say Item A is 5agi/9crit = 10AP+9crit
    Say Item B is 5agi/9AP = 19AP cuz ((5x2)+9)
    it's down to personal pereference to choose, base on the which tree focus.

It's especially noticeable when looking at Blue/Purple crafted items. Lv55+green and quest rewards are the same as well.

So when people are looking at Seal / Lotus Offense, I use Lotus Wind for my archer.

If i remember correctly from my number crunching a while back, 1agi=0.028%, which is close enough like Elly said of 0.03%.
    Personally, I only like % increase 5 per interval. Looking at the skill tree, it's usually 1/3/5/10/15/20. Some people like to have it more balanced type of skills, I like to max out of things.

4 trees / 2 crafts done, just started working on 2 more trees and 2 crafts. FML.

I hope PL/GL has new content soon, or B* release so can save me away from restarting again...
    Or perhaps I should get my bear to 56
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    This is really strange...

The percent I have to doing a critical with melee (because im a warrior) is 10.25%, and i dont know why but im doing critical hits almost 50% of the time

am I blessed?
    My GW is about 10-11%crit and my archer is 23-24%crit, I can relate to this, but I will need to do more testing after I raise my BW/MM up.

Also I think lv of the mob plays a factor too.

I was farming HQ scrap on my archer, my rapid shot would crit like 75% of time killing lv17mob, with 23.96%crit unbuffed; but fighting harpie/ghoul in Rift, it would crit a lot less. But when I get a monk buff and up my crit above 25%, I would see higher rate of crit, especially on Snipe and rapid shot.

I wish Phys/Elf play this game I hate numbers lol
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'm not sure, but maybe it has something to do with level difference?

Same level or the target higher level than you, it follows your normal crit %.

But the moment you are higher level than the target, your crit is somewhat increased? Not sure, just guessing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post

But the moment you are higher level than the target, your crit is somewhat increased? Not sure, just guessing
    Now you are thinking like a mits, be careful you might start noobing and die swimming in lava

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes the higher level you have above a mob or player you will crit a lot more and miss a lot less. The same thing works backwards that is why if a mob is to high you will miss most of the time do less damage and crit a lot less. Level in this game affects damage, crit, hit, dodge, parry, block, armor and some other factors that I haven't accounted for.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    Now you are thinking like a mits, be careful you might start noobing and die swimming in lava
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Yes the higher level you have above a mob or player you will crit a lot more and miss a lot less. The same thing works backwards that is why if a mob is to high you will miss most of the time do less damage and crit a lot less. Level in this game affects damage, crit, hit, dodge, parry, block, armor and some other factors that I haven't accounted for.
    Thinking like a mits pays off Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Okay, so Joey's archer is getting in the swamps by a few Tragic members, Readtitle and Skimmy.

I mean really, what the hell is their problem? This is the type of behavior I would expect from people like Gilligan, I thought you guys were better than that.
    Lol I'm guessing he failed to mention that it was 2v2 with readtitle skim skim, himself and a random. The 'outlaw' was a 60 and was spawn killing so they just returned the favor.

Next time get your facts straight. We actually try to avoid you guys, so don't make us out to be the bad guys and don't ever compare any of us to gilligan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Lol I'm guessing he failed to mention that it was 2v2 with readtitle skim skim, himself and a random. The 'outlaw' was a 60 and was spawn killing so they just returned the favor.

Next time get your facts straight. We actually try to avoid you guys, so don't make us out to be the bad guys and don't ever compare any of us to gilligan.
    There are no "randoms" in Outlaws. Every person in our guild so far is from PL. If you're going to claim be was spawn killing, what was his name?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

There are no "randoms" in Outlaws. Every person in our guild so far is from PL. If you're going to claim be was spawn killing, what was his name?
    Random guy outside Outlaws, not in Outlaws.

Was just a misunderstanding, hopefully doesn't happen again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am hearing otherwise from Joey. He was just helping out the lower levels, because you guys were ganking then. They are doing it right now at Vega.

Obviously there are two sides to this story, and frankly I'd rather believe a close friend who has done nothing wrong by me over a guy who I have lost all respect for.

Answer me this, what were Read and Skim doing at swamps? To have a 2 vs 2, or to gank some low levels? Hmm...
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Random guy outside Outlaws, not in Outlaws.

Was just a misunderstanding, hopefully doesn't happen again.
    He just claimed that an outlaw was spawn killing, so I'd like to hear him back up his claims with a name or admit to bsing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

To gank the gankers? And at vega we NEVER grief lower levels. If it happens then they got in the middle of a fight which is super common. I guess there are two sides of the story but I'm obviously gonna go with read and skim.
    Les don't even start with me, if you read closely you'd see I meant a random outside of your guild. Why would I meantion one as an outlaw but not the other? What sense would that make?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

He just claimed that an outlaw was spawn killing, so I'd like to hear him back up his claims with a name or admit to bsing.
    Yeah, like I said, must have been a misunderstanding.

First thing I'd assume if I see a tagged 60 by the graveyard is camping, maybe the same assumption was taken.

This is where I'll back off, as I wasn't there, I've spoken to both parties and it hopefully won't happen again.

Personally, I don't like to spawn camp for no reason, but given one, I have and will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The 'outlaw' was a 60 and was spawn killing so they just returned the favor.
    And how am I SUPPOSED to read that, Max?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Did I EVER reveal the level of those getting camped? Exactllyyyyy. In the process it is very common for a lower level to get caught in the cross fire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Personally, I don't like to spawn camp for no reason, but given one, I have and will
    Exactly, why would they go to swamps just to gank the gankers who haven't done anything to your guild? Are they THAT bored?

I am trying to let this go, but those two are doing it again, at Vega! I would have been ok if this was the first time.

Red, you should really stop posting. I can't take you seriously, after all the dumb things you have done. What a joke.