Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Got him to Level 8 so far, really loving the Archer/Assassin class, especially the stealth move. It's just totally epic!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Got him to Level 8 so far, really loving the Archer/Assassin class, especially the stealth move. It's just totally epic!
    Its a lot easier to level as an archer than an assassin. I learned that the hard way and for being stubborn (plus I loved my rogue but thats another story) I leveled my first toon as an assassin. The problem is there arent many daggers in the game and you will use the same dagger you have now till level 21 or 22 where you find the penuba or something like that and its not a very good dagger. This will also happen after level 26 or so that you will have to use that dagger till you are almost 40. Because the assassin is melee you will take a lot of damage and you will have to stop often for food.

Because the archer is range and you can pretty much kill anything before it reaches you, your downtime will be reduced drastically and you will be able to level a lot faster. Then when you reach the max level you an respec to an assassin.

The assassin is a very fun class to play but to play it well its like playing chess if you make one crucial mistake you are done this applies to pve and pvp.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird