Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
Hey Moo and Les

I'm thinking Outlaws is gonna be more my thing then.... "I don't PvP" as a well know PLer once (or repeatedly said). Is there any chance someone could point me in the direction of a guild invite?

Ok, I've now read a little bit more and am thinking Monk might not be my best option??

I'm more likely to want to both solo and group play when possible as my timezone is UK so might not be best for everyone else. Although I work a 24hr shift pattern so playing times will be all over the place.

Re: Crafting (and having done a bit of reading) it would appear a good way to 'power-level' my crafting skills would be to craft for others too. Does the guild have a gap? IE one of the three crafts that they need more than the other? Suspect the low level crafting i'm only able to offer, will be surplus to requirements for the time being, would be great to select the right one initially though.

I'm gonna make a warrior and an Archer also and play will all three for a bit and see which i like....

Looking forward to catching up with a few of you, well half of a few of you anyways...LOL. (i'm not gonna ask)

Which ever guild you decide I do think you need to join one. This is because there are graveyards in this game located in PvP areas which little kids like to camp and kill players who spawn there and also when questing in a PvP area, if you have a guild tag, you "might" be left alone..... usually you will be is what I have noticed, especially if its a big guild.

I tried to level a monk but I find it very hard to level him.... I have an archer and after that, I just find any other way too hard and too long to level IMO... if u havent tried archer you should, just try for 5 lvls is my suggestion...