Page 102 of 204 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kabog View Post
    Any divine monk lvl 50+?
    If so how do you like it?
    Does fire of faith have enough damage?
    any advice would be great.
    Royce is a divine monk and swears by it. But he doesn't come here anymore. He's in our guild, but haven't seen him on in the last few days. You can always shoot him an email in-game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yo what's his in game name?

True I forgot about the email lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Royce is a divine monk and swears by it. But he doesn't come here anymore. He's in our guild, but haven't seen him on in the last few days. You can always shoot him an email in-game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any divine monk lvl 50+?
    If so how do you like it?
    Does fire of faith have enough damage?
    any advice would be great.
    My divine monk is a healing focused monk, so when I repec for the first time, I actually skipped any damage spell point and focused on other skill build. I never soloed with monk since she is not atk/spell damage at all. I don’t see the point of it.

Monk is not my main so I been neglecting her. I am sure I have enough points to tap into divine tree damage spell – there’s only 2, but I don’t see a point in that, since my gears are healing+ focused, not spell + focused. So even if I use arrow of faith or fire of faith and spell book to rank them up, I could do more damage by meleeing and not waste cast time, save cast time for heals etc. One big divine light with critical chance, let your partner deal with damage go down to 50% hp and heal. Rinse and repeat.

I would say get fires of faith for sure, at rank 1 it does like 393 damage, don’t know how far it can go up and how damage increase, there’s a talent will of Zealot that increase your spell+, which can boost your damage output if you cast arrow/fire of faith a lot; and go like 6 points in military to maximize your buff. 50% additional effect my monk buffs like +45 str/agi/sta/wis. These are huge and if add a scroll buff to that, 30 mins of good times.

You will make a lot of friends if you are full divine healing monk with good buffs and people will appreciate you when you focus on heal/support, let damage dealer deal with damage.

Royce can tell you much more for divine monk. I am going to tool around with build, and see if I can still be healing focused divine monk and has military Phoenix AoE skill for damage output.

You really got to play it til you like it, and pick a path to be the type of monk you are. I say there are 2 paths for each of the talent tree, for all 8 talent tree. Really comes down to the type of gear you collect/focus and if you solo / group often.

I dont know enough about hybird monk and at least for now, I dont see the point. I like to go max or extream route, dabble both tree too much will make your toon jack of all trade but master at none.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yo what's his in game name?

True I forgot about the email lol.
    Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks buddy!

I think you answered the things that i was wondering about.

Definitely going to make a hybrid gold farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    My divine monk is a healing focused monk, so when I repec for the first time, I actually skipped any damage spell point and focused on other skill build. I never soloed with monk since she is not atk/spell damage at all. I don’t see the point of it.

Monk is not my main so I been neglecting her. I am sure I have enough points to tap into divine tree damage spell – there’s only 2, but I don’t see a point in that, since my gears are healing+ focused, not spell + focused. So even if I use arrow of faith or fire of faith and spell book to rank them up, I could do more damage by meleeing and not waste cast time, save cast time for heals etc. One big divine light with critical chance, let your partner deal with damage go down to 50% hp and heal. Rinse and repeat.

I would say get fires of faith for sure, at rank 1 it does like 393 damage, don’t know how far it can go up and how damage increase, there’s a talent will of Zealot that increase your spell+, which can boost your damage output if you cast arrow/fire of faith a lot; and go like 6 points in military to maximize your buff. 50% additional effect my monk buffs like +45 str/agi/sta/wis. These are huge and if add a scroll buff to that, 30 mins of good times.

You will make a lot of friends if you are full divine healing monk with good buffs and people will appreciate you when you focus on heal/support, let damage dealer deal with damage.

Royce can tell you much more for divine monk. I am going to tool around with build, and see if I can still be healing focused divine monk and has military Phoenix AoE skill for damage output.

You really got to play it til you like it, and pick a path to be the type of monk you are. I say there are 2 paths for each of the talent tree, for all 8 talent tree. Really comes down to the type of gear you collect/focus and if you solo / group often.

I dont know enough about hybird monk and at least for now, I dont see the point. I like to go max or extream route, dabble both tree too much will make your toon jack of all trade but master at none.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

XxDragonSoul

if this post was helpfull and other stuff that deserves it please thank and plz check out my helm design contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok tell me I don't look awesome.

Just need some nice spiky shoulders again. All the npcs have them, why can't I?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

that looks pimppppp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Nice one les!

Btw, finally managed to catch the spawn of the Elemental King in rift, my bro and I got the loot too, unfortunately no symbol. It was pretty quick, 5 seconds? I was just tapping the spot it'd respawn and tapping my skill. Lucky first hit and rest was history

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Nice one les!

Btw, finally managed to catch the spawn of the Elemental King in rift, my bro and I got the loot too, unfortunately no symbol. It was pretty quick, 5 seconds? I was just tapping the spot it'd respawn and tapping my skill. Lucky first hit and rest was history
    But how long were you waiting there? I'm not very good at getting first hit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

But how long were you waiting there? I'm not very good at getting first hit
    Luckily a guildmate told us the exact time of previous death,
    So we were literally in and out of the spawn point, respawn time seems to average at 2.5-3 hours.

And yeah, I am not a big fan of camping at all I'd rather have a fixed respawn time but anywhere in the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Luckily a guildmate told us the exact time of previous death,
    So we were literally in and out of the spawn point, respawn time seems to average at 2.5-3 hours.

And yeah, I am not a big fan of camping at all I'd rather have a fixed respawn time but anywhere in the map.
    Ugh I quickly gave up on the fish king after my initial accidental encounter with him. I doubt I'd have the patience to compete with everyone over one boss.
    Just wish people sold some of the stuff they make with it -- I never see a single blue crafted piece in the AH for high lvl players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ugh I quickly gave up on the fish king after my initial accidental encounter with him. I doubt I'd have the patience to compete with everyone over one boss.
    Just wish people sold some of the stuff they make with it -- I never see a single blue crafted piece in the AH for high lvl players.
    Most seem to epic it, which I don't understand why either. There's about one page of epic gear in AH last I checked.

The one I want to make using a captain symbol, Reinfofced Guardian Leather Coat, someone listed for 900 gold. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Most seem to epic it, which I don't understand why either. There's about one page of epic gear in AH last I checked.

The one I want to make using a captain symbol, Reinfofced Guardian Leather Coat, someone listed for 900 gold. Lol.
    The captain symbols ones aren't even high lvl, right?
    They made all the high lvl recipes use the same symbol that drops from only one boss and each recipe needs 3 :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The captain symbols ones aren't even high lvl, right?
    They made all the high lvl recipes use the same symbol that drops from only one boss and each recipe needs 3 :/
    Nope captains are from whispering elite, it's only an advanced recipe even, but I think it's the best one before master recipe stuff, which is almost impossible. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So tempted.... But I will wait until at least next Friday when holidays start. I promise
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My username: LIGHTNINGGOD

I just started
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: Defiled - lv 43 monk. Lightninglord, are the letters all capital? cause its case sensitive
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordwill0 View Post
    IGN: Defiled - lv 43 monk. Lightninglord, are the letters all capital? cause its case sensitive
    Yeah all capital
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For our warriors.

http://www.war-tools.com/t72477.html

The icons are still from WoW but if you look closely they skill tree seems good to plan your warrior skill tree.

Here is another more complete talent tree calculator.

http://orderandchaos.butt3rs.com/
    Last edited by shmoo; 05-22-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer