Page 104 of 204 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I just killed the leader in Dompeii Ruins and got my new awesome axe. But I have no more story quests. They're all dailies. Where do I get the next quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Guys, I just killed the leader in Dompeii Ruins and got my new awesome axe. But I have no more story quests. They're all dailies. Where do I get the next quests?
    There are a few in the Monastery of Flame, and each of the Outposts (Farstrider and Bulrinto) have some, although some of the Bulrinto ones have you going up against 56-59 (some elite) mobs.

Umbra Rift has a few, but they also were higher end quests. And some are level-unlocked probably as well.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    You missed one more at Suspended City where you kill 6 elites right outside the city. Anyone having problem with target when using your skill. This is causing a problem for me in PVP. I was dueling with this guy and when I use one of my skill, I lost the target. I then used charge and instead of charging him, I charged a level 48 and killed him. I thought I won, but then got killed. I feel bad for the level 48.
    Ah yeah that one.

Yup targeting is still a flaw in both pve and pvp unfortunately. Hopefully a fix soon

What level are you? And where'd you get your last quests from?

If I remember correctly, the rift series went Strangers Root - Some small camp in the lavas - Suspended City - Fariders Outpost - Bulrigo Outpost - Umbra Rift. Then I found quests in Travelers Home just before I hit 60.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm only lvl 52, avoiding the dailies from the beginning on my own bc I don't like entering pvp area alone.

I can't find anymore in the suspended city, the Dompeii Ruins quests were partially from there and partially from a guy standing outside the ruins. So should I move on to another area or grind? As it is, the mobs here are lvl 54 and take a good chunk of hp off me -- especially since they all seem to come in groups now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I teamed up with Asi yesterday and we went into the vega square area. I was appalling and kept getting killed, in fact I felt totally embarrassed at how awful I was - it was tough trying to keep up with a monk! My poor old mage kept running out of life and mana way too quickly. Not used to the frantic pvp area where you not only have other players trying to kill you but in addition tons of mobs and the good old level 60's hanging around the graveyards. It felt like everything had sped up because you fear that if you stop moving you will get targeted. I'm used to kiting and planning my attacks with my mage and not being constantly in the thick of it all. So my apologies Asi if you're reading this!
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'm only lvl 52, avoiding the dailies from the beginning on my own bc I don't like entering pvp area alone.

I can't find anymore in the suspended city, the Dompeii Ruins quests were partially from there and partially from a guy standing outside the ruins. So should I move on to another area or grind? As it is, the mobs here are lvl 54 and take a good chunk of hp off me -- especially since they all seem to come in groups now.
    Yeah sounds like you need some grinding. 52 sounds perfect for the elite fishfolk mobs by the beach in the north

I think at 53/54 some Suspended City quests should open up that will eventually lead you to the F-Outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    I teamed up with Asi yesterday and we went into the vega square area. I was appalling and kept getting killed, in fact I felt totally embarrassed at how awful I was - it was tough trying to keep up with a monk! My poor old mage kept running out of life and mana way too quickly. Not used to the frantic pvp area where you not only have other players trying to kill you but in addition tons of mobs and the good old level 60's hanging around the graveyards. It felt like everything had sped up because you fear that if you stop moving you will get targeted. I'm used to kiting and planning my attacks with my mage and not being constantly in the thick of it all. So my apologies Asi if you're reading this!
    If you get spawn camped or picked on message me, if I'm not busy camping or farming I'm always eager to get PvP done, same with the guild. Not to mention if they're Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Ellyidol, I find the pvp areas stressful - kind of defeats the object of playing a game for pleasure really! I think I need to go to pvp school or something and sort out my phobia! lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Do I have to go through pvp to get back to the fishfolk? I forget bc I was always with someone else when I went there.

And Blaze, don't feel bad -- most of us hate those pvp areas. Even the obnoxious players who camp those areas for lower lvl players have admitted to hating it when they were lower lvl. Too bad they decided that instead of combatting that and taking down the gankers, they decided to add to the problem :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think the route from Suspended City to the beach is pvp free Les, just the route from Strangers Root puts you in the mode for a bit, but enough to make you wait the 5 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Les, there is a way to get to the 52 fishfolk without getting a PvP tag via the Suspended City, if you tele there. (Oops got beat to it).

Anyway, I am getting busy pre-move but will try and be on a little tonight and can help if I can like Elly. I don't PvP much, but I can hold my own (right Elly? although you would prolly own me hard now), or at least tie them up for a little bit.

Blaze, I don't think we are friends in game, add PaleRider

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Les that's good to know, hopefully the devs will do something about it soon.

Mooger, I go by a different name on O&C - ColdShiver, so I believe I am on the friends list
    Last edited by BlazeMystic; 05-23-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    Thanks Les that's good to know, hopefully the devs will do something about it soon.

Mooger, I go by a different name on O&C - ColdShiver, so I believe you are on the friends list
    Aha, I was wondering who that was, lol. You ran right past me somewhere, maybe Silence or Bellshoal or soemwhere and I was like, errrwhodat? Observation fail on my part

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Aha, I was wondering who that was, lol. You ran right past me somewhere, maybe Silence or Bellshoal or soemwhere and I was like, errrwhodat? Observation fail on my part
    Haha, not a problem, you must have been thinking who was that lurker!
    Last edited by BlazeMystic; 05-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh I got TO the fishfolk pvp-free, but on the way back to town to mail stuff to my mule to sell, I got flagged. While I was at the mailbox, some jerk 60 attacked me. Same ol' same ol'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Ugh I got TO the fishfolk pvp-free, but on the way back to town to mail stuff to my mule to sell, I got flagged. While I was at the mailbox, some jerk 60 attacked me. Same ol' same ol'.
    Just go back to Suspended City and tele back...well worth the 50 silver which is chump change at that point to avoid such shenanigans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Problem is, I have no idea where the pvp zone starts and ends and how to avoid it. Wish the main road would be pvp-free, at the very least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah I have a rough idea of where it starts, but that is about it. I got tired of hassling with it, so I would do my runs to that beach from Suspended City and avoid all the potential silliness, and just tele back to Stranger's Roost if I needed to mail/stash (There are some scattered mail and stashes around, but that is the only with both, I think).

I do know it starts when you take the main road out of the first town heading west, then it bends due south...about halfway down that short (on the map) north/south stratch, it starts. However, it extends considerably to the east (lava lakes area, where the Rabid Bulettes, elder livingrock big clue things are), and the problem with that is it is difficult to navigate that lava lakes area, with being forced to go a certain direction, without inadvertently getting flagged.

If you go after the Bulette and Livingrock dailies, you're gonna get flagged, not to mention it is a pain getting in and out of there, compared to some others. I quit doing those two pretty quick...only like 8k each, and you can get that in ten-twenty minutes of grinding the 52 elite fishfolk, the 54 elite bandits at your lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok guys, I just hit lvl 53 and have 2 points to use. I also want to plan out my last few points to 60. So any advice would be appreciated. I.e. Which skills you've used that I don't have that you either would recommend or tell me to avoid. I don't what to have to respec, as I've been pretty careful overall not to waste any points.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

We should try again some time Moog, my spec works especially well against warriors

Les I think that AoE skill from the Battle tree does well, the circle of swords thing. My brother uses it and he seems to like it a lot. Lol

Btw, what's the ratio on that armour to charge/pounding damage at level 3? 3 damage to 100 armour?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    We should try again some time Moog, my spec works especially well against warriors

Les I think that AoE skill from the Battle tree does well, the circle of swords thing. My brother uses it and he seems to like it a lot. Lol

Btw, what's the ratio on that armour to charge/pounding damage at level 3? 3 damage to 100 armour?
    Does your bro use a 2h weapon? From the description, it seems Vortex blade might be better for dual wield bc it says it strikes with 100% dmg of both weapons. I think my other skills like swift strike and pounding glow do more than that.

And I think it's 1 extra dmg per 25 for charge and 33 for pounding glow, but I'll double check when I'm on next.