Page 194 of 204 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Whats your ign? I have not met a single warrior who hasn't loss aggro to me and my snipes
    You are bound to get aggro at some point, as snipe crits for well over 2000. Tanks just have to make sure that they have good moral management and use swift strike to regain it on the next hit. Swift Strike and maxed Block will lock aggro on the tank for 5 second bursts. The only time a tank runs into trouble is if they miss and don't have sufficient moral to swift strike again quickly. That and failing to recognize that swift strike can only hit so many mobs and actively moving to hit those that have aggroed on other toons to regain mob control.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My mage is constantly taking aggro. I've only been in the dungeon three times and with flaming mind maxed you get instant casts of elemental finishing and chain lightning, my mage's damage output is greater than many of the other players and hence I get the aggro. So I think those spells are not advisable to use. I'm thinking of respecing, to a more dps build, so that permafrost and flamestorm would more likely produce better results and to cast water prison on the boss and doing the odd fireball and ice bolt etc. I already have flamestorm and this works extremely well in the dungeon. Also with the mage, you have to pace it so that you don't keep on running out of mana all the time; military monks would most definately have an awful time, what with their mana problems.

When I went in with my divine monk, it was a disaster. I kept on losing the target or it wouldn't select, so that if I was trying to heal somneone and get attacked, I lose target and instead it targets the mob attacking me. Very frustrating and not to mention the terrible lag problems.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Joey, getting through the dungeon waves, including the second and third bosses, really has a lot to do with party make up and the builds of toons. The party really needs one guardian warrior with a very dungeon friendly spec and a divine monk with a strong healing based spec. Both also really need pretty high end gear to take full advantage. The other two spots are ususally archers and mages built for dps to actually kill the mobs while the guardian holds aggro and the monk heals. I actually did respecs on my monk and warrior specifically for the dungeon.

The second boss is a pain because of the silence and knockdown interrupting skills. Best thing to do is have the guardian tank him in the water where he spawns. Make sure everyone knows to health pot if their health gets low because the monk can't always get you healed in time because of the silence and knockdown (and the mob can crit for 3500hp in damage). The Guardian should just use quick strike to maintain moral levels and aggro (it will aggro mob for 5 secs). When the Boss grows bigger at around 20% health left, the Guardian should hit Guardian Stance to help with damage management while he keeps aggro. Also, try to hold back courage and a cooled down health pot for this part. Honestly, it is hard for mages at that point because of the boss's dps if they get aggro even for a hit or two. You may want to think about adding some stam based gear pieces to bump up your HP.

Echelong can give monk tips on healing. He is good at keeping everyone alive through the dungeon.
    Ah nice this is what i needed.
    I think my party was 2 mages 1 archer and a monk :P
    Good tanks seem hard to find, well... a good tank and a good monk at the same time anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    Ah nice this is what i needed.
    I think my party was 2 mages 1 archer and a monk :P
    Good tanks seem hard to find, well... a good tank and a good monk at the same time anyway.
    If you're ever in need of a good lvl 60 tank, I'm right here :].
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Whats your ign? I have not met a single warrior who hasn't loss aggro to me and my snipes
    You and suicidekings together made me lose aggro lol >.> two rangers with insane snipe crits...yea, I would lose aggro easily

However, I found a trick with counter stance. it lets the target lock onto me for 8 seeconds! if one swift strike doesnt make aggro come back to me, i can use counter to make my aggro stay for a long time...and then continue swift striking :P
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    If you're ever in need of a good lvl 60 tank, I'm right here :].
    Nice, Ill add you. Im an average at best mage unfortunately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

this games not multiplatform is it? as in, if i play on an android, will i see you iOS players?
    i just downloaded it , might go on for a bit heh, add me: Zaltiar

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    this games not multiplatform is it? as in, if i play on an android, will i see you iOS players?
    i just downloaded it , might go on for a bit heh, add me: Zaltiar
    AFAIK, unless there was a big change, nope it's not multiplatform. Different server for iOS, Android, and Facebook from what I know.

Traitor. Treason!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

;_;
    hah! im not quitting pl. nevaarr!. i'd miss ya ppl
    just y'know, checking them other games out. *procrastinating for tmrs mid sems

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    ;_;
    hah! im not quitting pl. nevaarr!. i'd miss ya ppl
    just y'know, checking them other games out. *procrastinating for tmrs mid sems
    Lol, I'm just playing, I've been there as well

I'll be asking Gameloft + STS to ban your device until midterms finish

Break almost there though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Haha well look who's talking eh, mine finishes tmr. Got management and accounting, then im done sonnnn!
    Ahh can't wait till break, catch ya later bro, gotta finish up last minute revisions hahaha

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I saw that the O&C update 3 is out today with the new exploration dungeon. Anyone try it yet? Thoughts?

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I saw that the O&C update 3 is out today with the new exploration dungeon. Anyone try it yet? Thoughts?
    It's fun. The first dung we could do 20exh runs; for this dungeon my lowest has been 56exh. It'll keep us occupied for a few more weeks.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    It's fun. The first dung we could do 20exh runs; for this dungeon my lowest has been 56exh. It'll keep us occupied for a few more weeks.
    Dawn, is Invictus still around? When I logged last night I noticed that I wasn't a member any more (probably from the fact I haven't played lately since I am playing a lot of PL).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Sup?

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

come over an check our world out Celtic Heroes you might like we jus got a new update things are coming along very nicely
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Dawn, is Invictus still around? When I logged last night I noticed that I wasn't a member any more (probably from the fact I haven't played lately since I am playing a lot of PL).
    Its back to tragic again. Just whisper suicidekingz or dawn, or Brooke even since they're online the most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Gunna start playing a bit again once I renew my membership. Anyone around lvl 25 that wants to help me out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just started again too, just about level 57. Nice to see a couple PL members still playing. Got a reinvite to tragic. Cascade I made a level 30 twink, but I plan to run the level 35 dungeon with him so when you get there I'll be glad to help
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hi everyone, just downloaded O&C and im havin some trouble. Whenever i try to make my character it dc's me and says i need to download some update, any idea where to get said update from? I would rlly like to see what all the hubbub is about this game.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep