Page 56 of 204 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man wait till you get to the whispering islands pvp area. Some idiot names Archie a lvl 60 monk or Mage is spawn camping everyone there along with others. Got killed like 12 times it's annoying. I hope they banned these guys with nothing to do but bully others. I am just gonna use the teleport to go to one area to another and won't do the quests there.

Les what was the area of the map you got the captain symbol? Here is the spot of the spider that dropped the sergeant symbol.

Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Ok....what the? First quest in Eversummer Port is talk to Adair...so I 'take the trip' needed, end up in Greenmont??? Barf. And in order to use the tele wing to get back to Whispering Islands/Eversummer, I have to be level 30? Can I get back somehow?

Nvm, had to pay to tele-hop all the way back to Everecy :\

Oh, that sounds fun, Ech. I can't wait.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 05-07-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Ok....what the? First quest in Eversummer Port is talk to Adair...so I 'take the trip' needed, end up in Greenmont??? Barf. And in order to use the tele wing to get back to Whispering Islands/Eversummer, I have to be level 30? Can I get back somehow?
    Not sure if you can get back but it's best for you to get to 30-31 enemies there even lower level than you hit a lot harder than on the swamps. I grinded from 27-31 On the swamps cave butchers and the serpent guys.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Too late, already there unless I want to tele back. Just switched to 1H/Shield and did ok. Did a few quests and damn near hit 29 just doing a few.

edit: nvm, can hop back on a 'trip' with the guy next to Tele, but not the Tele Guy himself.

By the way, where were the Cave Butchers again? Good plan. Can always grind out on teh floating zombiez at Ghost Point.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 05-07-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Man wait till you get to the whispering islands pvp area. Some idiot names Archie a lvl 60 monk or Mage is spawn camping everyone there along with others. Got killed like 12 times it's annoying. I hope they banned these guys with nothing to do but bully others. I am just gonna use the teleport to go to one area to another and won't do the quests there.

Les what was the area of the map you got the captain symbol? Here is the spot of the spider that dropped the sergeant symbol.

Awesome, thanks eCh! So it was an elite boss that dropped it?
    I think I took a pic of my location as well -- will post it later.

Edit:

Last edited by Lesrider; 05-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Too late, already there unless I want to tele back. Just switched to 1H/Shield and did ok. Did a few quests and damn near hit 29 just doing a few.

edit: nvm, can hop back on a 'trip' with the guy next to Tele, but not the Tele Guy himself.

By the way, where were the Cave Butchers again? Good plan. Can always grind out on teh floating zombiez at Ghost Point.
    They are in the center of the map on the pvp area next to the crocs and turtles but If you are 29 you should get the serpent guys they give the most exp on the swamps. They are between the pvp area and the camp to the west of that area. If you see the ss I posted it's north east of where I am standing.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Moog, I'm in NO rush to leave the swamps. I'm gonna be doing me some farming! I still have some quests to finish and I want to farm that spider for the symbol I need. I'd also like to try and farm a pet or two. I might lvl up to 32 in the swamps, go get my next lvl of crafting and THEN head to the islands. That way I won't have to be teleporting back and forth whenever I need something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Sounds like a plan....you can 'take a trip' between the islands and Verecy for free, just gotta get back to you guys from there. The mobs do hit pretty hard for me at 28 with top gear, 2H was a no-go as I discovered rapidly when I got mobbed by 2 or more. I'll be out and about with my shorter-but-significantly-better-other tonight, so catch up with youse tomorrow. I have a 29 sword ready, but yeah, being 30-32 and geared may not be a bad call.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks les for the location I will farm that cause in order to craft the epic one I first have to craft the blue one.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

when does this come out for android?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Plus, Moog, I can clothe you in lvl 30-32 gear if you wait I'm not buying the recipes till I can use them myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    when does this come out for android?
    Not sure. I'd follow gameloft's Facebook page for info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post

Wait till you get to the second island. It gets worse. I had to get two 60's from the guild to help me out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, ech. I'm farming fishfolk later. Left my warrior at that spot. I can show you exactly where the fish king spawned for me.
    Also, donyou remember anything specific about the spider? Was it by that bridge with some spiders near a huge skeleton?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Plus, Moog, I can clothe you in lvl 30-32 gear if you wait I'm not buying the recipes till I can use them myself.
    Awwww thanks...it's almost like you're the Team Mom, making sure all the boys are properly outfitted. So what time are you picking us up in the Glimmermoor Minivan to take us to farming practice?

I'm out for now and prolly the rest of the night, but yeah if I sent you enough mats for the 30 stuff, that'd be pimp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Awwww thanks...it's almost like you're the Team Mom, making sure all the boys are properly outfitted. So what time are you picking us up in the Glimmermoor Minivan to take us to farming practice?

I'm out for now and prolly the rest of the night, but yeah if I sent you enough mats for the 30 stuff, that'd be pimp.
    Keep em coming! The gloves/legguards are gonna cost me and I need to save for the next lvl of smithing. Part of the reason I'm staing in the swamps -- materials are pretty easy to find.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, this is one terrible addiction. I was out with friends and couldn't wait to get home and play. This is why I shouldn't play video games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Btw, ech. I'm farming fishfolk later. Left my warrior at that spot. I can show you exactly where the fish king spawned for me.
    Also, donyou remember anything specific about the spider? Was it by that bridge with some spiders near a huge skeleton?
    The spider spawns in a hill that has a small lake and a tree at the right side I will post a pic tomorrow. It is on the hill side to the far right.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Still no fishfolk fledgling -_-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I got one lol. Jealous?