Thanked in
    9 Posts

zzzzzz nothing ever goes according to plan :*

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I don't want to delete for 36times same jewel. I want to delete them all just once.

How about weak/standard jewells to be obtained from arena chests? Not those nature water diamond.

I will go off topic. Next week don't make any double teeth/vial/fossil. Oh yea and no plats sale either... because i'm a bad person i'm suggesting this

Robhawk

Imho the problem with gems and jewels is easy to sort...

Increase the stats on jewels 50% and as already mentioned change drop rates / places - problem solved!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Jewels need a buff lol. For the effort involved in crafting a noble chaos gem (damage) you should be getting as much damage as a Para gives you or more, not a ridiculous 1.68...

I also agree to removing the useless jewels from Tindirin up and making only weak and higher jewels drop from elite Tindirin and Ren'gol.

I also think we should be able to combine two jewels of say noble type together to form a GEM with stats of both jewels (gem because it can't be unsocketed.)
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 07-17-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Holy god its called work...people....work...

Jewels would be worthless and everyone would have all kinds of uber stats instantly if the drop rate was better.

Farm ur jewels and refine them and sell them for the ones u want. This also gets the rich people off their money since they have no patience.

Imagine a noob popping a cracked chaos or fury jewel that cant pop a locked now. Its payday for them. Make em like candy and no payday. It is what it is. I bet u all get pissed when ur lotto ticket isnt a winner too? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stackz View Post
    Holy god its called work...people....work...

Jewels would be worthless and everyone would have all kinds of uber stats instantly if the drop rate was better.

Farm ur jewels and refine them and sell them for the ones u want. This also gets the rich people off their money since they have no patience.

Imagine a noob popping a cracked chaos or fury jewel that cant pop a locked now. Its payday for them. Make em like candy and no payday. It is what it is. I bet u all get pissed when ur lotto ticket isnt a winner too? Lol
    The problem is, even the poor farmers cant loot any of these cracked jewels, lol. The fact here is that the poor ones cant get a good jewel to put up on their gears since the drop rate of the good jewels are low af. Cracked jewels (the basic tier jewel to be looted) isnt better than normal blood, glacial and fire. Where does the players money go? They spend it on gems instead of jewels. Who tf buys a 7k cracked jewel when a normal gem gives +4 stat guaranteed at first place? - considering it costs around 100k for a standard jewel = normal gems bases stat - a single gem costs 20k each only.

Farming a single cracked jewel takes time, getting same equivalent tiered jewel for a normal gem takes so much time. I dont think the farmers are happy with that either.

One example is a standard finesse jewel costs 100k to gem and costs more when buying from cs. A fire gems costs 20k.. both guves the same stats.
    Last edited by e'dria♡; 07-17-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

these jewels giving me a headache looking at it. There are too many variation i prefer plain old simple gems.... like eye gems and para gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I ran around 100 times ELITE TIRIDIN this days and I barely got some jewels, and they're craked ones and normally I got nature and water mostly.

This is so wrong, I mean what's the point of run elites if I'll get the same useless jewels .... and they're craked not even damaged ....

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I reckon that there might be more jewels being created than being used in 3-6 months, there should be a liquidation amount via inventory 2.5k on standard then + 2.5k as tier progressed.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

There is enough jewels on the consignment store, so the droprate isn't that bad. The only point where i'd agree is to reduce droprate of water/nature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Everyone please RELAX! The fact that you can unsocket these jewels out of gear means that with time thew will get cheaper and cheaper as more of them flood the market.

As with anything new, if you want to have it fast, you will have to pay premium.

They will drop in price anyway, increasing the drop rate now it will only make them drop faster.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Let's put the pitchforks and torches away for a moment and hold out til elites. This is a new system and new concept and hence time for analysis and improvement is needed.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I want higher tiered jewels to drop from arena chest in replacement of the removed reinforced gems. I don't care even if it as low as damaged or weak jewels. Just put them there for variety. The only thing people are farming arena for nowadays are probably vials, since pendant recipe is so cheap now. Or maybe a very little chance at arcane fossil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

This is to keep us playing for ages and if people want the jewels badly, they would have to pay up big. Another way the Devs are trying to drain the players with 100m+

I dont think anybody likes it, since we don't play for 12 hrs a day and probably won't get full nobles anytime soon.
    Hi, this is my signature:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agree agree agree agree. im for nerf number jewel craft need, better drop rate and drop weaker.
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

We ask for them to use all the content in the game to give players variety, and are refused with the statement "we have lots of new stuff coming to keep you busy".

Well, players are not able to farm the jewels they want (those for their primary stats), it takes over 2000 looted jewels to make a single jewel that is 1 stat point better than a grand gem; jewels that don't even drop. In this case, it seems that "busy" is doing the same thing we have done for a year and a half (farming teeth, farming crates, farming arena),

Why could they not put one kind of jewel in each area, and the same jewels but higher drop rate / higher quality level jewel in the respective (scaled) elite maps? You could even match them to the associated expansion for the classes.

1) Water for Brackenridge / Ydra
    2) Nature for Dead City
    3) Diamond for Kraken
    4) Fury for Nordr
    5) Mind for Shuyal
    6) Finesse for Tindirin
    7) Chaos and Lightning for Glinstone
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If i remeber correctly jewels were supposed to take a lomg time to complete and build it up everyone complained about something to work towards and farm well there ya go now use complaining about that i do agree the rates for diamond water and natur. Should be tweeked but the others should stay the way they are there supposed to take time remember once u have them u can reuse onfuture gear so why should a high drop rate happen

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    If i remeber correctly jewels were supposed to take a lomg time to complete and build it up everyone complained about something to work towards and farm well there ya go now use complaining about that i do agree the rates for diamond water and natur. Should be tweeked but the others should stay the way they are there supposed to take time remember once u have them u can reuse onfuture gear so why should a high drop rate happen

I agree with that, but why are the primary stat jewels not dropping? Why do we just get health and mana?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This might b a tad off topic, but I have looked thru many threads, this one is closest to my suggestion. I tend to agree btw that main stat jewels should be the main drops vs water, nature, etc. that being said, has anyone asked why it now costs gold to upgrade jewels? The last I saw b4 expansion it said gold could b used to remove jewels, not craft into stronger ones. By the time u actually get to noble level l, even with water or nature, u actually have more than u think invested in them, cutting any extra profits for craft space taken, and time spent.
    Again, sorry if this is a tad off topic, but I kinda feel like its another part of overall jewel system issue.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am here to trick you into clicking on spam links. I know it's bad and wrong but I can't help myself :-/
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-09-2019 at 02:02 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to vondes For This Useful Post: