I couldn't find a thread that was just for this. So maybe some good ideas will come up here and make it into the game.
But here goes...just some ideas that will enhance but not change game play. I think the DEVS have done a fine job on giving us a great game. This thread is for basic ideas not to criticize the DEVS or remake the game.
I know many of us would like to see this or that little addition to PL to enhance our time we spend here...who knows,that idea may even impress the DEVS.
  • I would like to see some uber green, white, and purple items. Just one for each item category(e.g.,helm/wpn/armor/shield). Why you ask...so we have to be more attentive to what we find and trash. An example would be; the drop is green Khafra cloth of presence...the uber item would be green Khafra Cloth of presents with an added attribute that would be sought after or jaw dropping. You know the kind of attribute that would make you cry if you accidently deleted it and realized you can't retrieve it. Same green color but if not closely inspecting you sell it and lose. Maybe uber items cannot be retrieved after sale. *shrug* but hidden ubers would be cool. Oh, and this addition would not be announced by DEVS, but maybe hinted around. DEVS know how to 'leak' info.

• How about some traps and pitfalls? Bring down the hack and slash feeling...make us pay better attention to where we are walking. Step in the wrong place and be transported into a group of monsters. If you are of proper level you should have a chance...Maybe this be another 'secret' addition. You get the boards here blowing up with people flippin out. Muahahaha

But those kinds of changes would(IMHO) make the game a little more 'interesting'.
What other idea do you all have and maybe we can take a poll on best ideas.
Game on!!