Thread: bird help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default bird help

hey i recently started playing this game and had a few questions.. first is how good are pure dex birds? i heard i should play them that they are great in the game.. second wat are item sets? someone tried explainin that there a group of items of the same name used on ur toon that basically up ur stats as a bonus.. is this true? also im realizing that im finishing my missions before my actually lvl rising, is there away i should be leveling? also any tips on wat i should focus on while playing.. like saving money or doing crafting?.. ty for anyone that can help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Welsome to Pocket Legends and our community! If you chose archer, you will definitely want to check out Physiologic's very detailed and helpful guides! It's under Archer class discussion in forums.

You are leveling the way you should be, just try to stay in full groups as it gives slight XP bonus! How you level is entirely personal so if you like to play alone - well it's your virtual world! BUT, and I can't stress this enough, powerleveling is a big NO-NO!

Items along with their pics, stats, and those with a set bonus can be found in the general discussion section of forums. You can also use the search function for specific questions to narrow/refine your search.

Gluttony has a great guide on crafting and there is a whole sub-topic devoted to it!

Again welcome to the land of Alterra!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

First and foremost, welcome

Dex birds are good! There are countless guides and information based threads on them around the forums, some even with pictures and videos.

What kallima said on levelling is exactly right. Take it slow, don't rush. You'll appreciate the game and your class more that way

What I can tell you is that you made the right choice in joining the forums, you'll find everything you need here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Welcome!
    Dont try to get and learn everything at once. Take it slow like Elly said and learn along the way. Check out Kallielle (did i spell that right?) video on PL! Just level up, do quests, and learn along the way asking a few ?s you need here or in game!
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pure dex birds are makeing good damage but if someone touch you will die quickly....put some points in str.