Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeding pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Feeding pets

Feeding same capped pet it looks like a hell right now. I don't know if you guys notice but it costs 1,150 golds. You actually get charged for playing. We still have a pretty rough situation in game since we don't have gold and nothing to farm anymore but C'MON 1,150 to feed your pet. once?

How about cutting off a 0 for PVE since POTS are not cheap either. And like i said WE DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO FARM. NOTHING TO FARM = NO GOLD. I feel after getting bar i will get all my golds back which i invested in running ( after 2x odds ).

NO ! I don't want to use other pet. I paid a lot of golds for the one that I have now and which helps me a lot.

Name:  nekro.png
Views: 822
Size:  170.9 KB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Is this a troll? O.o

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I support this :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I don't know where you got the idea that I'm trolling . For me 1,150g for one time feed it's a bit too much since I'm getting online to pve/pvp .

Stash all your gold and but keep 100k to your main. PVE/PVP for a whole week and then tell me how much golds do you have from those 100k

This is not a troll, this is a serious concern !
    Last edited by Titanium; 07-23-2015 at 09:48 AM. Reason: something to add

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Yeah pets/pots accumulate to a fair bit of gold and people don't even realise

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Every few minutes i press play to bump the happiness bar a bit... so i save some gold but not in intense situations tho, usually after we killed a pull or after winning a battle.
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

The high feed costs are good for the economy though. It keeps inflation in check

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

haha, i wonder if there is a pet that didnt need to be feeded, and they must buy it with plat, haha
    like the courage pet,
    ARCTIC MONKEYS
    "WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN"
    Warrior: Rasyidrahman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Feeding same capped pet it looks like a hell right now. I don't know if you guys notice but it costs 1,150 golds. You actually get charged for playing. We still have a pretty rough situation in game since we don't have gold and nothing to farm anymore but C'MON 1,150 to feed your pet. once?

How about cutting off a 0 for PVE since POTS are not cheap either. And like i said WE DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO FARM. NOTHING TO FARM = NO GOLD. I feel after getting bar i will get all my golds back which i invested in running ( after 2x odds ).

NO ! I don't want to use other pet. I paid a lot of golds for the one that I have now and which helps me a lot.

Name:  nekro.png
Views: 822
Size:  170.9 KB
    Nothing to farm? Are you joking? Were you playing before the expansion? I've been playing since February, and it's never been easier to make gold. Locks are dropping in price but are still very profitable. Drag bars were extremely profitable until yesterday. Vials sell for over 300k a piece. Breeze eggs sell for 600k. I haven't even talked about jewels.

It is not difficult to make gold right now. It was before the expansion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I don't know where you got the idea that I'm trolling . For me 1,150g for one time feed it's a bit too much since I'm getting online to pve/pvp .

Stash all your gold and but keep 100k to your main. PVE/PVP for a whole week and then tell me how much golds do you have from those 100k

Well maybe try doing KM3 for 1hour a day which will atleast earn you 50k? .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I made 5m last week, lol. I don't know what else to say. I'm a little puzzled.

A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 1.7m a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Nothing to farm? Are you joking? Were you playing before the expansion? I've been playing since February, and it's never been easier to make gold. Locks are dropping in price but are still very profitable. Drag bars were extremely profitable until yesterday. Vials sell for over 300k a piece. Breeze eggs sell for 600k. I haven't even talked about jewels.

It is not difficult to make gold right now. It was before the expansion.
    Nobody taught me how to make gold since now... that was my job. A lot of friends/guildmates/ex-guildmates can confirm that i gave more wealthy TIPS than something based on luck. But thanks for trying and i really appreciate it ! This is not another thread about farming...

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Well maybe try doing KM3 for 1hour a day which will atleast earn you 50k? .-.

Yea about that. Right now i'm looking to get bar to craft my ring which makes me to have a goal and to run for it. I have 100+ rengol crates stashed ( do i have to explain why? ). I don't have gold in cash to buy dragonite bar. I like to earn it somehow since it will be the second one

My concerns are about the higher recurring fees right now. Not farming lock crates for one hour. I can solo arena 12-14 times in one hour and get a vial if I'm lucky ! But I have to use pots/feed pet for that. I'm sorry if you misunderstand me, i didn't spend time to farm lock crates more than 2 hours per week because it's based on luck and you might get the jackpot ( 50k ) or not. But my primary goal is to spend more time farming teeth .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Nobody taught me how to make gold since now... that was my job. A lot of friends/guildmates/ex-guildmates can confirm that i gave more wealthy TIPS than something based on luck. But for trying and i really appreciate it !

Yea about that. Right now i'm looking to get bar to craft my ring which makes me to have a goal and to run for it. I have 100+ rengol crates stashed ( do i have to explain why? ). I don't have gold in cash to buy dragonite bar. I like to earn it somehow since it will be the second one

My concerns are about the higher recurring fees right now. Not farming lock crates for one hour. I can solo arena 12-14 times in one hour and get a vial if I'm lucky ! But I have to use pots/feed pet for that. I'm sorry if you misunderstand me, i didn't spend time to farm lock crates more than 2 hours per week because it's based on luck and you might get the jackpot ( 50k ) or not. But my primary goal is to spend more time farming teeth .
    Ah I get you. If you arent selling anything and saving then yes the pot/pet struggle. When I farmed my bar each run cost me a minimum of 1k due to pots and 2 runs cost me 3k due to pet feeding, which does stack.
    All I can recommend is sell a few locks to get the pots and gold to feed, try not to PvP as much until the time to sell locks comes. Goodluck ^^

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Ah I get you. If you arent selling anything and saving then yes the pot/pet struggle. When I farmed my bar each run cost me a minimum of 1k due to pots and 2 runs cost me 3k due to pet feeding, which does stack.

I just learned how to play from pc and i'm spamming pots like crazy bwhahaha

Let's not give ideas to guys who make 5m per week doe 300 crates ??!?!?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 1.7m a day.
    And my friend got Shady and Surge from Shazbot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Noob im making 30m each week and I don't know what else to say.
    A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 90m each day.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumsaati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    My friend got an arcane rogue as egg from Klaas, now I'm the only mage being followed around by a rogue.

I don't think Edward mean any kind of disrespect when he says what he says. Currently if you are having money troubles or want to earn money the next big thing would be elon event and locks r decent. Swap between 2-3 pets and run with a decent party of friends not PUGs who use heal etc..

Feeding pet is actually a nice thing in AL. We have pets we get to play with them. When they are tired you either feed them or rest them with a little attention showering every now and then makes our happier faster.

I would rather see other changes than feeding pet. Feeding pet was a struggle at one time for me too, still is whenever I go broke. The only thing that's changed is when I feel like my runs are actually going really well I feed my pet.
    I didn't intend to be mean. Titanium said try and see how much gold you can make in a week while keeping everything but 100k in your stash. I had 50k total last week. Finished with 5m (farmed and sold dragonite bar and locks).

It just floors me when players say there is nothing to farm. Especially when it was so difficult to make gold when I started playing (sold my first drag bar for 900k).

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Noob im making 30m each week and I don't know what else to say.
    A friend of mine who farms way harder than me has been making on average 90m each day.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Not bragging. I'm just saying that if you want gold, you can make it. What a world of difference the expansion made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I didn't intend to be mean. Titanium said try and see how much gold you can make in a week while keeping everything but 100k in your stash. I had 50k total last week. Finished with 5m (farmed and sold dragonite bar and locks).

It just floors me when players say there is nothing to farm. Especially when it was so difficult to make gold when I started playing (sold my first drag bar for 900k).
    It's okay. It sounded that you were making 5m per week from farming crates. You didn't say nothing about a bar. You turned the main subject of this thread into a bragging contest. I'm happy that you work hard for your wealthy in game. Keep up the good work