Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Good Job STS

I havent been this long in the game, half a year now but I've heard a lot about plat players having such a big advantage etc etc.
    In my experience this is quite a bitter truth, while non paying users like me before the expansion struggled in planar tombs 3 farming breeze (500k), platinum purchasing players looted one shard or fossil and inmediately had 20+ million. This created an incredible gap between rich and poor, therefore hopes to get gear like the arcane ring etc equalled 0.

However now after this expansion plat players still get something for their money but farm to pay players also have a chance at getting top gear by putting in enough effort, we have km3 to farm for locks, the wilds for the bar, arena for vials, the new maps for insignias and new gear, etc etc.

Why do we have a chance at that top gear? Due to the tokens system sts introduced, now the shard has dropped a lot in value, the fossil aswell, etc etc all these items needed to get top gear are affordable.

If you farm one bar you only need to have around 1 million stashed and u can go and craft urself the arcane ring (i know the price changes constantly and 1 million seemed a good average price for the shard).

I for myself love to complain but this time i just cant, i have to say thank you sts, you have given farm 2 pay players a chance to close the gap and have done a great job getting some balance back between plat players and farm/grind players.

(Sorry for any mistakes made, my mothertongue is german )

Cheers,
    Oez.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 07-23-2015 at 11:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post: