Thread: 35-40 best behrs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    It's a tragedy that I can't post screenshots on forums your gm lost to me 10-3, 10-6 both times and I don't think you are any better than him At least we play mage and multiples of other classes, while you guys stick to bears and dodge class lol. Don't get butthurt because your guild got destroyed. Man, I wasted my time again on a fundi :/ no skill, pure talk. I will take you on 1vs1 anytime , ign: Rollieup.
    Oh also, if we got roasted, please explain our domination yesterday against you guys xD I wouldn't reply back because you are being a disgrace to your guild. Period.
    Lmao I'm a disgrace to my guild all your guildies are a disgrace to your guild 1. None of them can win 1v1s without teaming 2. They talk trash but at the end they are silent once they are dead 3. My guild didn't get destroyed because we just 10-2 your guild just now to bad they didn't have the "all American pro to help" 4. Fund does more than 1 kind of character 5. You say I don't have skill when I Rekt your Bear Too bad I can't post screen shots I again wasted my time on a Artplay that doesn't 1v1 and talks soooooo much bs (I heard a lot of BS on the reply doe so Good job on that) Umm let's see think that's it if you want to keep on continuing this I can will if you choose to But won't be frequent because I got a life besides this on the other hand I don't think any Artplay character has a life if all they do is trash talk and just say bs. But I think that's it like I said we can continue this if you want to now let the replying begin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoobMode View Post
    Lmao I'm a disgrace to my guild all your guildies are a disgrace to your guild 1. None of them can win 1v1s without teaming 2. They talk trash but at the end they are silent once they are dead 3. My guild didn't get destroyed because we just 10-2 your guild just now to bad they didn't have the "all American pro to help" 4. Fund does more than 1 kind of character 5. You say I don't have skill when I Rekt your Bear Too bad I can't post screen shots I again wasted my time on a Artplay that doesn't 1v1 and talks soooooo much bs (I heard a lot of BS on the reply doe so Good job on that) Umm let's see think that's it if you want to keep on continuing this I can will if you choose to But won't be frequent because I got a life besides this on the other hand I don't think any Artplay character has a life if all they do is trash talk and just say bs. But I think that's it like I said we can continue this if you want to now let the replying begin.
    I've only seen fundamental bears, and the only fundamental mages i see I'm good friends with and they don't rush. As far as i can see flesh is the only one else playing a str talon bird
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙