Thread: How does one get their account and information deleted from this forum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thumbs down How does one get their account and information deleted from this forum?

I want my history and my information deleted from the forum,I enjoy the game but I don't enjoy the forum.
    Shawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    I want my history and my information deleted from the forum,I enjoy the game but I don't enjoy the forum.
    Shawn
    Modredd, don't let a few people bring you down. Trust me, there are good people here . Myself included. Just have to find the good ones and separate yourself from the harsh cruel players.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    Shawn
    No offense, but you can just stay away from the forum if you don't like it. Or you could create another username and optionally change your IGN.

A last option would be to send a mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and ask them to remove your old posts for whatever reason that might be.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    A last option would be to send a mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and ask them to remove your old posts for whatever reason that might be.
    I think this is the only way to actually accomplish this, there is no simple click delete and enter your char name box in forums. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thumbs down I already emailed spacetime studios 2 weeks ago

I know there is a moderator for this forum it shouldn't be so complicated.
    I want everything on here concerning me that I posted my account my profile deleted!
    This is a decision I choose of my own volition not because I'm being run out of town by punks trollers and flames.
    It's really not a big deal I just don't want to be associated with the forum and there should be simple delete button ahnd there is nothing!_

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just leave then......your whining will get buried in new posts soon. by continuing to post, it only exacerbates ur feigned issue.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    just leave then......your whining will get buried in new posts soon. by continuing to post, it only exacerbates ur feigned issue.
    As amazingly unhelpful this reply is, it does bring to light that continuing to post is not helping your situation. If you already emailed STS and they have not replied, what are you hoping with this thread? First off this is a tall order to begin with (forum moderator available or not) you have made 51 posts (to date), some of your statement may have been quoted/used in sigs; so removing those items will take more than a simple "delete button" and there is nothing. I would imagine this is in place for the forum community (STS was already getting complaints of people "accidently" deleting their characters when they had access to a delete button), so there is no way they would give the average forum member access to something that powerful! There are people that are (perma)banned from the forums and their posts still remain, so I am completely confused on what you expect?

Solution: If you want to be gone then it's best that you leave. If you're concerned about your forum "carbon footprint' then go back and edit all of your posts and replace all the text with "Deleted" or something similar. So make 51 edits, remove your profile information (location, sig) and then just log out and don't look back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Put on big luck and Maybe you'll get booted from the forums (sorry I had to lol.) pm the
    Devs ON the forums and it'll be done