Thread: My Arcane Weapon Idea for Season 8...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default My Arcane Weapon Idea for Season 8...

I haven't posted any big ideas in almost a year, so I figure it's about time...

STS has not announced their plans yet for the newest level 46 arcane item, so here is my idea. There should be 3 new level 46 arcane weapons, one for each class:

Ren'gol Mace of Assault - since the previous warrior arcane weapon was a damage weapon, this mace will be more of a defensive weapon and will include a shield.

Recipe*
    Arcane Shard
    2 Noble Fury Jewels
    1 Noble Finesse Jewel
    1 Noble Diamond Jewel
    1 Noble Nature Jewel

As you can guess from the ingredients, this weapon will have a primary stat of STR, a secondary stat of DEX, and will also include high amounts of armor and health.

Ren'gol Arbalest of Potency - since the previous rogue arcane weapon was a dagger weapon, this arcane weapon should be a bow.

Recipe*
    Arcane Shard
    2 Noble Finesse Jewels
    1 Noble Mind Jewel
    1 Noble Chaos Jewel
    1 Noble Water Jewel

As you can guess from the ingredients, this weapon will have a primary stat of DEX, a secondary stat of INT, and will also include high amounts of damage and will give extra mana.

Ren'gol Cannon of Brutality - since the previous sorcerer arcane weapon was a staff, this arcane weapon should be a gun.

Recipe*
    Arcane Shard
    2 Noble Mind Jewels
    1 Noble Fury Jewel
    1 Noble Chaos Jewel
    1 Noble Lightning Jewel

As you can guess from the ingredients, this weapon will have a primary stat of INT, a secondary stat of STR, and will also include high amounts of damage and crit.

*The 3 recipes will be sold by both the Story Token vendor (for 1000 story tokens) and the Hauntlet Coin vendor (for 1000 hanutlet coins)*

Based on these ingredients, introducing these weapons with these recipes will have the following effect on the AL economy...

1) Price of the Arcane Shard will go up as they will suddenly be in demand again by all of the players who currently do not need one since they already have an arcane ring. STS does not even have to introduce a new item in locked crates. The shard can be reused as a crafting item for these weapons too. And just as the Arcane Shard drops from Elite Golden Dragon Chests, it should also drop from the new Elite Golden Orc Chests (when the new elite dungeons are released).

2) The price of the new jewels will be boosted, creating lots of opportunity for jewel farmers. Many of us have noticed the price of the jewels starting to fall, and this will keep it higher for some time as all 8 jewel types are used in these weapons with the main 3 (Fury, Finesse, Mind) being used the most.

3) This will even create opportunity for Story Token & Hauntlet Coin farmers as the recipes will be in demand as well.

Anyone like this idea?
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-28-2015 at 12:39 PM.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: