Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 309

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: lets find the rarest item in the world of arcane legends

  1. #1
    Forum Adept anague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    386
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default lets find the rarest item in the world of arcane legends

    please post the rarest item u know in the world of arcane legend..."add pictures of it" and tell us about that item...

    the "rarest item" you know ... just post/comment below//THANKS


  2. #2
    Senior Member eugene9707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,019
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    277
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

    Default

    rarest items in game... not tradable

    Quote Originally Posted by Htiek View Post


    I am late.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    I have my suspicions the op is htiek on a different account lol probably wild speculations but

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member ClumsyCactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    My bed, Sweden
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

    Default

    Doesn't hoardseeker have some lame item that there is only 1 of, because all other are different level?

  7. #5
    Senior Member Hail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In an Igloo
    Posts
    2,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    564
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Doesn't hoardseeker have some lame item that there is only 1 of, because all other are different level?
    The kraken staff thingy? Because it was too hard to run elites therefore there is limited collections or something.
    - (un) Retired -

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,741
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    239
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

    Default

    Flurry, heraldic and crier armor sets for items that are Tradeable. Also original jester vanity. Those are the rarest things I've found while collecting.

    I have to say that buccaneer blades and the discontinued demon lord colors are also hard to find.

  10. #7
    Senior Member Visiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Potato Palace
    Posts
    3,205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    852
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

    Default

    I have a lvl 1 flurry Mage set, I'd say that's pretty rare *.*
    \_(ツ)_/

  11. #8
    Senior Member Otahaanak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    856
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    The kraken staff thingy? Because it was too hard to run elites therefore there is limited collections or something.
    This one? I think the rarest is Level 25 version of it - mine is Level 30, but they look the same from what I remember.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IGN:

    Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Luminary Poster Energizeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,244
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    960
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,927
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

    Default

    A while back there was a developer named "H20" who used to look up items and tell us how many existed in the game.

    So yes the Kraken Skewer of Brutality was one of the rarest items during season 3, as elite Skull Cove was nearly impossible to complete, so nobody ever farmed there. From what I remember, there were only 3 level 25s, and 4 level 26s. I was one of the lucky ones who happen to loot a level 26 in my one and only run there during season 3 (which I did for the AP). I sold it last year to a collector for 3m.

    Another season 3 item that was even rarer was level 26 Bloodhammer Vest of Will (for sorcerer). Elite Grog Beach was also pretty hard to complete, and since the Bloodhammer armor had the same exact stats as the much more common Sealord which came from elite chests, nobody bothered farming Grog Beach for them. So according to H20, there was only one single example of this item, which I managed to buy during season 3 after much searching. I also later sold this item to the same collector.

    Unfortunately, in both of these cases, the level 26 item looks the exact same as the much more common level 30 & 35 versions. So just wearing it in town will not be so exclusive. It would have been nicer if they had made them look a little different like they did with the original level 20 demonlord armors and helms.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Senior Member Candylicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,525
    Thanked in
    974 Posts

    Default

    Oh ya he was able to pull up some cool info for us. I remember him searching to see how many titles some of us had that were in the chat box one day.

    See if u can pull up some of those old threads Eric on the items!!

    Enigmatic Officer

  16. #11
    Senior Member Dimitrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On Northal's throne drinking beer
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    A while back there was a developer named "H20" who used to look up items and tell us how many existed in the game.

    So yes the Kraken Skewer of Brutality was one of the rarest items during season 3, as elite Skull Cove was nearly impossible to complete, so nobody ever farmed there. From what I remember, there were only 3 level 25s, and 4 level 26s. I was one of the lucky ones who happen to loot a level 26 in my one and only run there during season 3 (which I did for the AP). I sold it last year to a collector for 3m.

    Another season 3 item that was even rarer was level 26 Bloodhammer Vest of Will (for sorcerer). Elite Grog Beach was also pretty hard to complete, and since the Bloodhammer armor had the same exact stats as the much more common Sealord which came from elite chests, nobody bothered farming Grog Beach for them. So according to H20, there was only one single example of this item, which I managed to buy during season 3 after much searching. I also later sold this item to the same collector.

    Unfortunately, in both of these cases, the level 26 item looks the exact same as the much more common level 30 & 35 versions. So just wearing it in town will not be so exclusive. It would have been nicer if they had made them look a little different like they did with the original level 20 demonlord armors and helms.
    Yeah,i think his name was H2N,not H20.

    Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    238
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Yes, H2N, but I find only "content update" threads from him and some "top 50 guilds" threads... Are old threads deleted?

  19. #13
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    608
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Rarest item is Arcane Tabard oldest and rarest.Also 'Arcane' and 'Htiek' have it.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Old ign:Sonsaat

  20. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

    Default

    there are two category to this. Tradable and Non-tradable also sub category. Armors and Vanities.

    Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

  21. #15
    Senior Member xcainnblecterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Out side your window
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

    Default

    L16 banners lol
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

  22. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Sns egg if there any left

  23. #17
    Forum Adept Aserockon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    None of yo Business
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Im pretty sure I've seen a [Sentinel] title somewhere and im pretty sure its discontinued so that's pretty rare but idk if titles count as items
     
    Spraypaint - lvl 48

  24. #18
    Senior Member Ebezaanec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chivalrous Union
    Posts
    2,626
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    368
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,124
    Thanked in
    567 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aserockon View Post
    Im pretty sure I've seen a [Sentinel] title somewhere and im pretty sure its discontinued so that's pretty rare but idk if titles count as items
    There are only like 70-ish Sentinel titles in the game. Only a handful (maybe 3-4) are still active.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

    Following the Code

  25. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aserockon View Post
    Im pretty sure I've seen a [Sentinel] title somewhere and im pretty sure its discontinued so that's pretty rare but idk if titles count as items
    Ardbeg being one of them, I think Htiek has it as well.

  26. #20
    Senior Member Ardbeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    877
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,189
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Ardbeg being one of them, I think Htiek has it as well.
    yes. the title was given out for purchasing a pemium character with tabard set at the start of the game, so tabard owners are sentinels as well. hope that helps!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 3 Word story on Arcane Legends!! Lets Make it!
    By Ishtmeet in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:33 PM
  2. What is the Rarest item in PL?
    By Elixirgod in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. Rarest item ever?!
    By Swimmingstar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
  4. Rarest item ever!!!!
    By KingFu in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •