Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 71

Thread: Warrior

  1. #1
    Member SkyWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default Warrior

    It's time for warrior to get a buff... Even with jugg rouges can still 1hit

    Its ridiculous that I've seen a lot of rouges and mages almost the same health and armor as a warrior!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyWow For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member xcainnblecterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Out side your window
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

    Default

    Rogues maybe but a sorc with the same amount of armor and health......you're kidding right
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

  4. #3
    Senior Member Madnex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    3,433
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    654 Posts

    Default

    For starters, I suggest you try something better than broken chainmail.

    If you want to do comparisons you have to compare equal gear levels. Not your outdated, so-so gemmed, L41 legendary-geared warr to maxed out rogues with the new mythics and L46's current best legendaries.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    990
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    216
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    It's time for warrior to get a buff... Even with jugg rouges can still 1hit

    Its ridiculous that I've seen a lot of rouges and mages almost the same health and armor as a warrior!!!
    I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.

  7. #5
    Senior Member Serancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,887
    Thanked in
    1,041 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    For starters, I suggest you try something better than broken chainmail.

    If you want to do comparisons you have to compare equal gear levels. Not your outdated, so-so gemmed, L41 legendary-geared warr to maxed out rogues with the new mythics and L46's current best legendaries.
    Even level 41 legendary (non-imbued) warrior has 1500+ more hp than a maxed 46 rogue.

    With equal gear:

    A 46 warrior with Grimm has 8200 hp and 2350 armour.

    A 46 rogue with Grimm has 4828 hp and 1885 armour

    A 46 mage with Grimm has 4971 hp and 1461 armour

    Where all 3 are using level 46 weapon, armour, helm, level 43 belt, and the same arcane ring and planar pendant. (the rogue has maxed gems on the level 46 gear, the others have normal)
    Last edited by Serancha; 07-31-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    340
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.
    Rogues are quite good in pvp at endgame at least C=

    At the op, Very huge exaggeration of the truth however. Currently, wars are being heavily rejected cause elites are so easy for most people without the scaling. Don't fret to much, once they are scaled wars will be wanted in most pt's....
    Last edited by Caabatric; 07-31-2015 at 04:20 PM.

    Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Dimitrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On Northal's throne drinking beer
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    Warriors don't need a buff,they are already good in PvP.
    In PvE...eh...well...they need to be warriors,not parking machines or tanks without a turret.
    I think warriors need an improvement to their role, not a buff.

    Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Agreed

    I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

    And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

    My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

    And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear
    Last edited by Bomm; 07-31-2015 at 05:14 PM.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    990
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    216
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomm View Post
    Agreed

    I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

    And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

    My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

    And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear
    You need to compare apples to apples. You can't compare a max geared rogue or mage to a lesser geared warrior. It's just not very informative.

    Look at Serancha's post above.

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Anyways warriors need a buff couse the prety useless, for example in the rengol maps they spend a lot of time stunted and just deal very low dmg, sometimes i even cant charge attack without get stunted...

    And how i mentiod above ppl prefer run without Tanks couse the deal near to any dmg and runs are faster without them

    So i wish that tanks could get a new wepon for Exempel a crosbow like the orcs have with deal some dmg.... And Tanks get usefull

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    830
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    173
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.
    Lol your last sentence was hilarious, Warriors the best in PVP? For sure not at endgame, it's the exact opposite, rogues op even with dmg nerff still, then mages, then warriors

  14. #12
    Forum Adept Trojan2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    448
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Rogues are quite good in pvp at endgame at least C=

    At the op, Very huge exaggeration of the truth however. Currently, wars are being heavily rejected cause elites are so easy for most people without the scaling. Don't fret to much, once they are scaled wars will be wanted in most pt's....
    War or tank ? From what I have seen 99% warriors are dps wanna be , hiding behind other class begging for mana

  15. #13
    Senior Member xcainnblecterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Out side your window
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

    Default

    The buff warrios need is to be deleted from the game. All everyone wants is dmg and fast runs so bam problem solved
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,241
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

    Default

    Rogues were actually breaking my jug today in tdm...

  17. #15
    Senior Member nelson131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Warriors don't need a buff,they are already good in PvP.
    In PvE...eh...well...they need to be warriors,not parking machines or tanks without a turret.
    I think warriors need an improvement to their role, not a buff.

    Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
    made my day
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

  18. #16
    Member SkyWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    I'm a decent gear warrior I my weapon is arcane maul para,eye,grand most of my gear full grand mythic...

    I was in CTF in 1v1 vs rouge and literally have no chance... Rouges are stunning so much now and they have high DPS high damage I've seen rouges 2k armor and 6k+ health...

    I don't think it's fair that rouges have all these advantages and on top of that they shoot not close range battle.

    Tanks should be able to last in a fight without getting 1hit killed

  19. #17
    Member SkyWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    194
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Even with warriors using jugg!!! We still get 1hit killed!!!

    Warriors horn shield should block all stuns but we still get stunned?

    Its time to fix, buff, upgrade warriors

  20. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I've yet to see a rogue or mage with anything close to 8k health and 3k armor. I think it's safe to say you're way under-geared. I don't PvP, but I hear that wars are the best, and rogues are the worst.
    In a clash rogues are by far the worst clash. Given an equal number of anks, the team with more mages usually wins. Stacking tanks is a sure way to win almost any clash.

  21. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    340
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

    Default

    Both lol.
    The dps tanks can compare to rogues,
    And tanky tanks are just a huge slowdown to the pt!

  22. #20
    Senior Member Serancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,887
    Thanked in
    1,041 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    I'm a decent gear warrior I my weapon is arcane maul para,eye,grand most of my gear full grand mythic...

    I was in CTF in 1v1 vs rouge and literally have no chance... Rouges are stunning so much now and they have high DPS high damage I've seen rouges 2k armor and 6k+ health...

    I don't think it's fair that rouges have all these advantages and on top of that they shoot not close range battle.

    Tanks should be able to last in a fight without getting 1hit killed
    Mythic is level 36. We are now level 46. There's the problem. Not to mention that maul is a level 31 weapon...
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •