Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow:2237014
    I'm a decent gear warrior I my weapon is arcane maul para,eye,grand most of my gear full grand mythic...

I was in CTF in 1v1 vs rouge and literally have no chance... Rouges are stunning so much now and they have high DPS high damage I've seen rouges 2k armor and 6k+ health...

I don't think it's fair that rouges have all these advantages and on top of that they shoot not close range battle.

Tanks should be able to last in a fight without getting 1hit killed
    Maul is an outdated weapon with no armor bonus to help resist rogue hits. So first you need to replace that weapon. Horn does not block against stun. Juggernaut helps for that. I am still surprised my juggernaut is being broken by many rogues unfortunately and not just a few. Rogues dont have stun skills or attacks other than charged normal attack which all classes have. Its probably the pets stunning you or they are constantly charging normal attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Here is the stats of a tank with no pet equiped. Now he does have damage elix but that is it and you say warriors are weak? When have you seen a rogue with 8k hp 1k dmg 2.3k armor no pet?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Lo warrios getting 1 hit in pvp and saying they need a buff, mages been getting 1 hitted since 21 cap, complained about buff and all we got was a shield buff. I'm happy with sorc now since we are more survivable but let's face it classes are not balanced. Not 1 of them except maybe warrios. Warrios are meant to be tanks not damage dealers but since rogues replace that their purpose is defeated. Everyone wants to run fast now. Elites don't require warrios(yet)since rogues can run fast and tank. So besides balancing classes sts need to balance elites to where a warrio has to tank and not go dmg. I don't see how much farther in caps al can even go without adding new skills or adding more perks to the skills we already have since next cap we can basically cover every skill. Bottom line don't make a thread saying only warrios needs a buff. Make a thread saying classes need to balanced, maps need to be adjusted, and al needs some TLC before its down the drain like the other sts games
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 08-01-2015 at 12:10 AM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Rogues were actually breaking my jug today in tdm...
    Same here...last nite in tdm even i hav arcane ring and mytic armor 43...maybe bugs because update
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's:2237083

Here is the stats of a tank with no pet equiped. Now he does have damage elix but that is it and you say warriors are weak? When have you seen a rogue with 8k hp 1k dmg 2.3k armor no pet?

I see the issue more as rogues being able to break juggernaut of max warriors or near max. That shouldnt be happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I see the issue more as rogues being able to break juggernaut of max warriors or near max. That shouldnt be happening.
    New gear and chaos gems = every decent maxed rogue 850+ dmg with pet. On the other hand, the mana pool has stayed the same (2-2.4k) but skills require more mana now at 46. Easier to run them out.

Unfortunately, jugg is just a weaker arcane shield when the incoming damage is dealt in very few hits, hence rogue is warrior's class weakness. I'd try a more offensive approach with careful dmg reduction alternation.

On topic, OP's clueless. L36 mythics and maul are both outdated and cannot be compared with new mythics and legendaries that are expansions ahead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Warrriors are not being one hit. On a maxed out warrior whilst jugg is active I hit around 2-3k, without jugg it's 3-5k. In terms of 1v1 rogues are op, in clashes that's a different story...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona:2237272
    Warrriors are not being one hit. On a maxed out warrior whilst jugg is active I hit around 2-3k, without jugg it's 3-5k. In terms of 1v1 rogues are op, in clashes that's a different story...
    Hmm thats the issue there. In past seasons, warriors wouldnt die while in jugg or would rarely die. For a warrior with 8.5k health lets say, 25% hp is around 2.1k. So if youre hitting 2-3k when warrior is in jugg, there is a good chance he will die.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lesss cd of rouges skills by 1-2 sec and they get balanced..
    Dont need to do any thing just nerfing fouge is better then buff tanks and yes mafe should get a bit buf ..
    Only classes can be balanced by buff or nerf cooldown of skills ...
    Rouges have highest damage skill with lowest cd aimed shot just increase the cd by 2-3 sec and warriors will get in the elites again and also mage and tanks have good chance to counter them

mesalin

Sts wont make CD longer players will get angry and mad tho

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

All your assumptions are true. Rogues at lvl46 can do over 4.5 dmg with dmg buff of aimed. Neither armor, health or jugg are protecting the warrior. Considering that now warriors with the new gear have at least over 2.5k armor (without the 5% passive) I think is absolutely unfair. Jugg is breaked as you said easly with the high dmg and crit bonus of aimed. How much armor (pure armor) do warrior need now to survive? 3.5k? Is nonsense. Developers should take a look into this considering you are also a maxed warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yea agree the classes are unbalanced... Rouges are crazy high in all stats,

Warriors horn that gives a 3sec shield is now broken.... Rouges can still kill me while charged horn...

As ravager said rouges doing 2k-4k damage every time clearly breaks jugg easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Anyway we can get a gm to investigate this problem test it out themselves and see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    Lesss cd of rouges skills by 1-2 sec and they get balanced..
    Dont need to do any thing just nerfing fouge is better then buff tanks and yes mafe should get a bit buf ..
    Only classes can be balanced by buff or nerf cooldown of skills ...
    Rouges have highest damage skill with lowest cd aimed shot just increase the cd by 2-3 sec and warriors will get in the elites again and also mage and tanks have good chance to counter them
    Adding longer cd to rogue skills will just make elite runs much slower for everyone. So it will be a net nerf for everyone.

I agree that warriors need to be looked into though and the sooner, the better. Now they are even less needed than before with all the arcane pets and affordable gear.

Thing is, if people like the OP start a thread with gross exaggeration, most people do not take it seriously and the devs might just not be reading after further after reading the first post.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 08-02-2015 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

make a rogue.... then when the scaling comes for new elites and the rogue who has been avoiding u asks u to go get ur warrior... tell them to gf themselves. all pty warrior.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Maul is an outdated weapon with no armor bonus to help resist rogue hits. So first you need to replace that weapon. Horn does not block against stun. Juggernaut helps for that. I am still surprised my juggernaut is being broken by many rogues unfortunately and not just a few. Rogues dont have stun skills or attacks other than charged normal attack which all classes have. Its probably the pets stunning you or they are constantly charging normal attack.
    We live in times where delaying jug is not your best bet. You have to use jug when your hp is nearly full otherwise rogues will hit you for the remaining of your hp and die. Jug doesnt break it's just rogues hit hard and fast not giving jug enough time to heal you. Delaying jug against sorcerers still works always did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post

You have no idea what you are talking about. Simply put maul damage is fake, yes it has high damage on normal attack but hits very slowly and the skill damage of maul is lower than level 41 bonesaw almost equal to magma claymore 41 Let me tell you trying to kill fully geared rogues with maul is pointless, they will barely feel any damage being done to them. Yes the proc is nice but in vs one pierce and the proc can be dodged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Buff buff buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

maul expired! and in my eyes using a weapon waiting the proc is useless! proc is luck! u need a weapon to play and without luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

My advice: Don't play pvp on your warrior at the moment.

Why? Coz it only takes rogue 2 crit shot to kill a full geared tank, meanwhile crit rate of rogue is over 50%, and can stack by skills.