Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | New Boss: Bloodgrub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default Seriously!?

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    well,when I saw 1st teaser about ursoth , I was rly excited cuz it looked like its something totaly new ....but when I saw THIS ...hmm , I can tell u right now what will be next - recolored vanities , same bosses like last year and stuff like dat , u know this "recoloring" and adding little details is rly disapointing . It looks like STS lost theyr fantasy and also looks less profesionaly.... in ALL mmorpg I played wasnt same events , maybe same theme or same story line , but NEVER on same map ,with same bosses or with recoloring items ....AL was always original mmorpg ...but if u wanna be original in this way,its disapointment for me.

I cant hope for good event anymore , so at least I hope for some mythic weapon for 46 .

its flustrating cuz my opinion means nothing in here this game is full of kids who r interested only in some "cool" killing event and epic boss fight . No1 is interested in something new ...and why sts should do that hehe? look in the coments below : nice! great! wow! cool! .....with this coments sts will never change theyr events
    Man, you're a hard nut to crack...
    Going back through time the previous 6mo of events have been unique an interesting:
    Rebuilding of Garetta - Emphasis on Teamwork
    Goblin Invasion - Introduction of Portals
    Egg Hunt - Really Really awesome farming event... really.
    Valentines - Cheesey... but still a unique and fun event
    Winter event - I can't believe you had a problem with this

Honestly... take a breath and play on!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

My list does not contain the various Gauntlet events... those I find mind numbing... 5/7 aint too bad though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I totally agree with illiadan. I want something new!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

start the event friday plssss
    we are waiting so long for such a nice event..
    and fix the troll bug, he can kill you out of the red zone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wizzaq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah pls start the event soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Bloodgrub eh? So this is the story of bloodgrub. Just as a person said before, the orc in the cage is talking about a blood prophecy. What if hes really talking about bloodgrub and the story is this...

A long long time ago in the land of elondria there was these 3 amazing triplets born named shady,surge, and shrub. Everyone praised shady and surge, for shady is the cause of the death of elondria's enemies and surge is responsible of healing/resurrecting the warriors of elondria and giving them a strength. No one really talks about shrub because shrub has no specially power except for mercifull to those who stood agaisnt elondria.

One day shrub was upset because his brothers have done lots of amazing things while all he could ever do was support them. Shady and surge didnt like seeing shrub unhappy so they triedto comfort him. All shrub said was "I want to have a special power like u guys and become famous in elondria"
    As soon as shrub finished saying that an idea came to surge's head and he said "what if we kindly ask the GREAT TRIO for powers?" Everyone knows about the GREAT TRIO. They are unicorns who posses great prowess. The first one can grant unbelievable powers. The second one can predict the future. While the third one can make any being disappear with just the stomp of his hoof. The GREAT TRIO lives on the biggest tree of elondria called the ELDER TREE and that tree just happens to be just outside the city but no one dares to go there.

The triplets were very brave and ventured outside the city and towards the ELDER TREE. They went inside and said in thier bravest voice "We have come to seek the GREAT TRIO" An ominous voice came from the dark "we have been expecting you"

anyways i could go on but im too lazy so what happems nest is they ask for shrub's power and the great trio said no because one of them predicted that shrub would abuse the power. Shrub was very mad and so when the great trio least expected it he killed them and obtained great power (the power to use the blood of fallen soldiers into evil purposes) and this turned him evil and changed his physical form. shady and surge heard about this and had no choice but to banish him before they did that they dubbed him bloodgrub.
    Anyways the prophecy says this after 100 yrs of being banished the man himself bloodgrub will rise into power once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

This is pretty amazing! I am glad to know that the gameplay of Ursoth II is the same as Goblin II - better bosses at free portals. Im pretty excited, unicorns and cool vanity made me play the game again. Well done, very awesome improvement.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Bloodgrub eh? So this is the story of bloodgrub. Just as a person said before, the orc in the cage is talking about a blood prophecy. What if hes really talking about bloodgrub and the story is this...

A long long time ago in the land of elondria there was these 3 amazing triplets born named shady,surge, and shrub. Everyone praised shady and surge, for shady is the cause of the death of elondria's enemies and surge is responsible of healing/resurrecting the warriors of elondria and giving them a strength. No one really talks about shrub because shrub has no specially power except for mercifull to those who stood agaisnt elondria.

One day shrub was upset because his brothers have done lots of amazing things while all he could ever do was support them. Shady and surge didnt like seeing shrub unhappy so they triedto comfort him. All shrub said was "I want to have a special power like u guys and become famous in elondria"
    As soon as shrub finished saying that an idea came to surge's head and he said "what if we kindly ask the GREAT TRIO for powers?" Everyone knows about the GREAT TRIO. They are unicorns who posses great prowess. The first one can grant unbelievable powers. The second one can predict the future. While the third one can make any being disappear with just the stomp of his hoof. The GREAT TRIO lives on the biggest tree of elondria called the ELDER TREE and that tree just happens to be just outside the city but no one dares to go there.

The triplets were very brave and ventured outside the city and towards the ELDER TREE. They went inside and said in thier bravest voice "We have come to seek the GREAT TRIO" An ominous voice came from the dark "we have been expecting you"

anyways i could go on but im too lazy so what happems nest is they ask for shrub's power and the great trio said no because one of them predicted that shrub would abuse the power. Shrub was very mad and so when the great trio least expected it he killed them and obtained great power (the power to use the blood of fallen soldiers into evil purposes) and this turned him evil and changed his physical form. shady and surge heard about this and had no choice but to banish him before they did that they dubbed him bloodgrub.
    Anyways the prophecy says this after 100 yrs of being banished the man himself bloodgrub will rise into power once again.
    I don't think blood grub was a treantic being like shady and surge cause of his orcish appearance, so here's what I think happened:

As the first portals ursoth opened into Arlor cause great disturbances in the fluctuations of spiritual energies which the shaman of the Ren'gol clan sensed. They held a staf meeting , to discuss plans , so one orc, named grub, decided that it was the signs that the time of the prophecy had come but the others didnt think so. So Grub struck out on his own but captured some other orcs and ex-sanguinated them,and sacrificed them to the corrupted nature spirits giving him powers of haemomancery, but the orcs caught on to him. and in a fierce confrontation between Pakuna and Grub, Grub got beaten and exiled
    Later Grub stumbled upon one of the portals in his time in exile and entered, seeking more power! he joined Ursoth's Army and when he heard of Korgar's death , he thought it was the perfect time to strike again ,so he riled the corrupted armies and corrupted more elondrian wilds, making more arcane beast (the squirrels and Unicorns) flee and join our side.
    Last edited by Gladius; 08-05-2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: ORC ORC ORC ORC!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    well,when I saw 1st teaser about ursoth , I was rly excited cuz it looked like its something totaly new ....but when I saw THIS ...hmm , I can tell u right now what will be next - recolored vanities , same bosses like last year and stuff like dat , u know this "recoloring" and adding little details is rly disapointing . It looks like STS lost theyr fantasy and also looks less profesionaly.... in ALL mmorpg I played wasnt same events , maybe same theme or same story line , but NEVER on same map ,with same bosses or with recoloring items ....AL was always original mmorpg ...but if u wanna be original in this way,its disapointment for me.

I cant hope for good event anymore , so at least I hope for some mythic weapon for 46 .

its flustrating cuz my opinion means nothing in here this game is full of kids who r interested only in some "cool" killing event and epic boss fight . No1 is interested in something new ...and why sts should do that hehe? look in the coments below : nice! great! wow! cool! .....with this coments sts will never change theyr events
    I hope sts wont see this comment and then delay ursouth event for one year !!

It does not metter for me if bosses and maps new or old

We need ursouth event becouse we need new mythic weapon

Hope ursouth event will be on this fraiday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Helal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Handsome...

IGN Rouge: Mystzzz
    IGN Mage:OoMystikoo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    I don't think blood grub was a treantic being like shady and surge cause of his orcish appearance, so here's what I think happened:

As the first portals ursoth opened into Arlor cause great disturbances in the fluctuations of spiritual energies which the shaman of the Ren'gol clan sensed. They held a staf meeting , to discuss plans , so one orc, named grub, decided that it was the signs that the time of the prophecy had come but the others didnt think so. So Grub struck out on his own but captured some other orcs and ex-sanguinated them,and sacrificed them to the corrupted nature spirits giving him powers of haemomancery, but the orcs caught on to him. and in a fierce confrontation between Pakuna and Grub, Grub got beaten and exiled
    Later Grub stumbled upon one of the portals in his time in exile and entered, seeking more power! he joined Ursoth's Army and when he heard of Korgar's death , he thought it was the perfect time to strike again ,so he riled the corrupted armies and corrupted more elondrian wilds, making more arcane beast (the squirrels and Unicorns) flee and join our side.

Hmph i honestly could write a story of ours and your combined great story btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ursoth finally!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Hmph i honestly could write a story of ours and your combined great story btw
    Thanks man ,yeah maybe we could if there's like a new event or something new in game which is very important to the arcane storyline
    Last edited by Gladius; 08-06-2015 at 11:51 AM. Reason: How rude could i be??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks man ,yeah maybe we could if there's like a new event or something new in game which is very important to the arcane storyline
    The last 2 winter events were part of the main story.

Also,does anyone here know the true story of the game(besides me of course, cuz i know it all)?

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    The last 2 winter events were part of the main story.

Also,does anyone here know the true story of the game(besides me of course, cuz i know it all)?

Well the winter event where tarlok first came was the reasons why the dragons invaded tindirin and gave way to the dragon enclave (tindirin) expansion. And because we killed the dragons another dragon came. So the event that is linked to an expansion/zone, I count as important to the story
    Last edited by Gladius; 08-06-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Well the winter event where tarlok first came was the reasons why the dragons invaded tindirin and gave way to the dragon enclave (tindirin) expansion. And because we killed the dragons another dragon came. So the event that is linked to an expansion/zone, I count as important to the story
    Nope.The dragons were already in Tindirin.It was their home.Tarlok just "borrowed" a dragon and attacked Arlor.
    We invaded Tindirin to get revenge on the dragons.

BTW i like to talk to someone who actually cares about the story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post

....thats actualy what im talkin about ....kids who r not interested in original event ,just wanna get gear

21. The Following User Says Thank You to illidan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Man, you're a hard nut to crack...
    Going back through time the previous 6mo of events have been unique an interesting:
    Rebuilding of Garetta - Emphasis on Teamwork
    Goblin Invasion - Introduction of Portals
    Egg Hunt - Really Really awesome farming event... really.
    Valentines - Cheesey... but still a unique and fun event
    Winter event - I can't believe you had a problem with this

Honestly... take a breath and play on!
    bro,u should read it again...

I wasnt tallkin about little event like egg hunt or valentine ...I was talking about events which r repearing like halloween,winter,ursoth and goblin...

unique event was halloween and winter ....it had all I want from event - continue of story line , something memorial from last part of event , something totaly new (only thing I didnt like about this events was recoloring,but its just little thing so I wasnt so disapointed of it)

last year, Ursoth opened portal to elondria,to conquer that land....I wondered it would be like Ursoth try to open portal to different world this time cuz he failed in Elondria....but nope .....why? cuz all r interested only in rewards ,not in enjoying of event ....yep,I wanna myth weapon too,but I mainly want to enjoy event

...game is loosing point if we r just farming same and same things in circles ....
    Last edited by illidan; 08-06-2015 at 03:54 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to illidan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default lololol

nice i kiss you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this boss and ursoth 😰