Thread: The Levels I'd Recommend From My Experience. 👌

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default The Levels I'd Recommend From My Experience. 👌

Short n to the point..
    Level 15 Mage (a lot of people disagree with me) - however in the beginning it was where I started out so I've got to inclood it.

Level 18 Nuke Bird - Extremely fun, no better level to learn ranges of bird without getting rushed just because you're bad (although if you wear nooby vanities unfortunately you increase the rate at which you'll be pile on by the opposing team).

Level 20 Tank Mage - Just for security at this level range, many noobs imo underestimate the value of having 1 powerful char, by doing this then you can force people to off you.. Or at least some of them.

Level 27 Fbow nuke mage or Toy nuke. - EXTREMELY fun level range to play without being constantly trashed by people. However does require prior knowledge of kiting & nuke comboes & ms timings (its actually possible to beat 35 pin mages).

Level 30 Mage - I'd do this last, I struggled immensely even with gear & build in the beginning just because of how different it was.

Level 32 Warbird - Pure Nostalgia.

Level 35 Mage - Very fun, made some good friends here - relatively low cost to be one of the best ( or the chance to be).

Level 40 Bear - Hell... I wish somebody had told me about this level earlier. High cost for none plat pack, low cost for plat pack - obv reaper bear is way more fun.

Level 45 //// could never get into this level mainly to the fact I didnt have room to breath as if you're unknown you'd be dropped in record timing of joining a game.

---Never liked 51-61 mainly due to the pvpers there seemed rather arrogant & I dont think I ever found somebody with over 10k kills on 1 char but like a collection of 50k kills spread over 10 chars..

Level 66 Warbird - Highly underestimated & surprisingly fun.

Level 66 Mage - Just for the nuke fights.

Level 77 Bird - Definitely most fun char at endgame (in my opinion) Not too overpowered/underpowered. Possible to beat the best with minimal gear but maximum effort + good ping.

Level 78 Dev - Just Hax.
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

I'll have to disagree on l30 I found it as the easiest level to play mage ^.^ although I did have prior mage knowledge and read through Wonton Soups guide. l45 was really fun for due to the gear. You didn't have to follow a certain gear type, you could use different gear and make it work, I really enjoyed pure int staff mage, shock lance fox, and shock lance mage
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Groaning For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

but its 51-61 D:

Actually I totally understand the arrogance part. But I do find ironic that lvl15 pvper h8s 51-61 bc community. No offense.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I hate the 51-61 community as well. I agree with vert on the statement that it's arrogant.

I also agree with vert on l15 mage. It's a great level to play and I consider it to be the best class at the level range.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    I hate the 51-61 community as well. I agree with vert on the statement that it's arrogant.

I also agree with vert on l15 mage. It's a great level to play and I consider it to be the best class at the level range.
    Wut 61 bes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boiled_35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Short n to the point..
    Level 15 Mage (a lot of people disagree with me) - however in the beginning it was where I started out so I've got to inclood it.

Level 18 Nuke Bird - Extremely fun, no better level to learn ranges of bird without getting rushed just because you're bad (although if you wear nooby vanities unfortunately you increase the rate at which you'll be pile on by the opposing team).

Level 20 Tank Mage - Just for security at this level range, many noobs imo underestimate the value of having 1 powerful char, by doing this then you can force people to off you.. Or at least some of them.

Level 27 Fbow nuke mage or Toy nuke. - EXTREMELY fun level range to play without being constantly trashed by people. However does require prior knowledge of kiting & nuke comboes & ms timings (its actually possible to beat 35 pin mages).

Level 30 Mage - I'd do this last, I struggled immensely even with gear & build in the beginning just because of how different it was.

Level 35 Mage - Very fun, made some good friends here - relatively low cost to be one of the best ( or the chance to be).

Level 40 Bear - Hell... I wish somebody had told me about this level earlier. High cost for none plat pack, low cost for plat pack - obv reaper bear is way more fun.

Level 45 //// could never get into this level mainly to the fact I didnt have room to breath as if you're unknown you'd be dropped in record timing of joining a game.

---Never liked 51-61 mainly due to the pvpers there seemed rather arrogant & I dont think I ever found somebody with over 10k kills on 1 char but like a collection of 50k kills spread over 10 chars..

Level 77 Bird - Definitely most fun char at endgame (in my opinion) Not too overpowered/underpowered. Possible to beat the best with minimal gear but maximum effort + good ping.

Level 78 Dev - Just Hax.
    You recommended level 40 bear and then said level 51-61 had arrogant people? Look at your main level, bud (15) And i have 12k kills on my 61. So you just found someone with over 10k kills 51-61.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    You recommended level 40 bear and then said level 51-61 had arrogant people? Look at your main level, bud (15) And i have 12k kills on my 61. So you just found someone with over 10k kills 51-61.
    I know some 51s and 56s with 15-25k kills.

(totally not me whos pvped at that bracket for nearly 2 yrs now.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

56-61 has a great community

12. The Following User Says Thank You to YoSteezy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YoSteezy View Post
    56-61 has a great community
    Even though it's my favourite level I would have to disagree with you there, fundamentals are always talking trash, only teaming etc and then you have all of the new bears thinking they're the best 56.
    attachment.jpeg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anahadaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Even though it's my favourite level I would have to disagree with you there, fundamentals are always talking trash, only teaming etc and then you have all of the new bears thinking they're the best 56.
    And every now and then you have an oldie who trolls and rushes you calling you trash and a nub.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Didnt really post this for that sort of response burst. On a second read it may seem like I tried, but I simply meant the times when I've played 51-61 (and sometimes 66-71) I've been trash talked, that being said all levels are like that. It may just have been unlucky that I had somebody mouthing off at me everytime I tried tht level range.
    Also I did say a lot of people said otherwise about 15 & even hinted towards not adding it at this point in time mainly due to how bad I felt it was when I quit. I never said it was good, if anything I wouldnt recommend it nowadays. I would've done in 2010 till the dmg nerf because I liked all of those times. Now it is just 1 build all the rest are bad --see my guide below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Oh, and just clearing up, I never said 40 had a good community. It's extremely fun & balanced imo. Foxes can beat every class, so can mages, so can bears, rhinos to some extent can too. Birds (idk but probs not).
    The levels I enjoyed most before quitting were 40 bear, 35 mage, 27 mage & 15 mage for nostalgia - not that it was any good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

@invert

When did you try 51-61?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

15 was pretty good, it was a bit hard to get the hang of but when I did, can you say "unbeatable"?

Also level 35 ah yes good PvP level there. Filled with pros but and it was pretty challenging for me I would rank myself there as number 10

Now 77 I haven't played there yet but I'm coming, it should be the same as 77 but with me having too much of an advantage and not just my regular old 75 savage set with no ring. Well invert I hope to see you there old buddy who gave me the snowball gun when first started 15 and made my way to the top

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post
    15 was pretty good, it was a bit hard to get the hang of but when I did, can you say "unbeatable"?

Also level 35 ah yes good PvP level there. Filled with pros but and it was pretty challenging for me I would rank myself there as number 10

Now 77 I haven't played there yet but I'm coming, it should be the same as 77 but with me having too much of an advantage and not just my regular old 75 savage set with no ring. Well invert I hope to see you there old buddy who gave me the snowball gun when first started 15 and made my way to the top
    Please specify your igns
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-Will-Kill View Post

"This is it. This is the post that broke me." ~ Xyzther

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Um birds are definitely over powered at 77....

ImLeya, ImLeah, Babyleya Etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Short n to the point..

Level 78 Dev - Just Hax.
    Teach me hax pls
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

@iRandom Several times, joined about 2-3 games (take into consideration my timezones are different to the average PLer) this may be why I didn't find any decent people there. I was very reluctant to try 51 & when I did join a CTF game on my bird Xiaix (didnt tell anyone who I was) using some random crap I farmed with adam (kanital) I was managing to carry my team of morons including a mage who didnt know what rev or stunned was. Oh and did I mention the opposite team was a lv51 bear & another bird, the bear was use scarab bow & vanities &a the bird was wearing raid bow and sewer I think. Meanwhile I used a scarab and some random crap might have been drainers? Idk, not familiar with the sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

@iRandom Several times, joined about 2-3 games (take into consideration my timezones are different to the average PLer) this may be why I didn't find any decent people there. I was very reluctant to try 51 & when I did join a CTF game on my bird Xiaix (didnt tell anyone who I was) using some random crap I farmed with adam (kanital) I was managing to carry my team of morons including a mage who didnt know what rev or stunned was. Oh and did I mention the opposite team was a lv51 bear & another bird, the bear was use scarab bow & vanities &a the bird was wearing raid bow and sewer I think. Meanwhile I used a scarab and some random crap might have been drainers? Idk, not familiar with the sets.
    lol. I'm sorry but there are only two things funnier than that.