Thread: advantage of nekro over other arcane pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default advantage of nekro over other arcane pets?

Hi...
    we all know nekro is great pet...
    me and may be other ppl wanna know what are the advantages of nekro over other pets?
    in the other hand many players have the pet...so it seems common pet now/soon....
    pvp players may want a way or even use other pets to have the ability of better fighing instead of using nekro AA..
    so is there any pet that can be great instead of nekro?

ty..

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Flounder or Arcane deary can beat Nekro :v .... jk XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yea arcane deary super Op but my main answer was the first one... what r the advantages of nekro )

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RaZrAT View Post
    Hi...
    we all know nekro is great pet...
    me and may be other ppl wanna know what are the advantages of nekro over other pets?
    in the other hand many players have the pet...so it seems common pet now/soon....
    pvp players may want a way or even use other pets to have the ability of better fighing instead of using nekro AA..
    so is there any pet that can be great instead of nekro?

ty..
    No. I 2 combo rogues with maridos at lvl 17 soooooo often because of nekro panic. Nothing competes

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Name:  Nekro 40.png
Views: 1877
Size:  455.7 KB

Name:  arcane-pet-toor-stats.jpg
Views: 1556
Size:  185.3 KB

Name:  5489109d0994a8d5ddc6474fe3865f81.jpg
Views: 1650
Size:  279.2 KB

Name:  singe_40.jpg
Views: 1562
Size:  84.5 KB

Robhawk

Perhaps you heard of a mage skill called shield? Nekro`s AA is like a mage shield. So a pet giving shield to all team members... isn't that funny? Especially for rogues in PVP, they can 1 shot/combo everything and when they have a shield on top + perhaps razor shield... well... gg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yes ofcourse i heard of the shield and i saw it a lot every day XD....shield is great aa and other arcane ability may be so great or even better in some cases...
    im pretty sure that a toor aa(which every one hate LOL)...can be great at twinks...even some nekro owners complain about the toor aa over nekro in pvp s!...
    in the other hand have u ever saw a team with 5 nekro?...it seems there is a cool down between first shield ability and second one coz second shield by other person(the aa after first one) seems wont work properly....
    so it may not a good idea to have a team with more than 2 nekros ?!
    so ty for ur reply my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

best answer until now for me was the fourth one...yes nekro have more dmg and the pa let it have even 350 dmg...(but consider this the phots isnt show all pets dmg in same lv)
    ty bidel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

best answer until now for me was the fourth one...yes nekro have more dmg and the pa let it have even 350 dmg...(but consider this the phots isnt show all pets dmg in same lv)
    ty bidel
    At the same level they have the same damage because they are the same rarity; arcane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Perhaps you heard of a mage skill called shield? Nekro`s AA is like a mage shield. So a pet giving shield to all team members... isn't that funny? Especially for rogues in PVP, they can 1 shot/combo everything and when they have a shield on top + perhaps razor shield... well... gg?
    This is funny because mages can rotate between their shield and the nekro shield. Kinda OP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidiel View Post
    Name:  Nekro 40.png
Views: 1877
Size:  455.7 KB

Name:  arcane-pet-toor-stats.jpg
Views: 1556
Size:  185.3 KB

Name:  5489109d0994a8d5ddc6474fe3865f81.jpg
Views: 1650
Size:  279.2 KB

Name:  singe_40.jpg
Views: 1562
Size:  84.5 KB
    singe actually has a 75% chance to stun, that must be an old picture. Plus singe gives 250 health now.

Still, nothing, and I mean nothing competes with nekro. Even though more than 2 Nekro isnt that good, you still are better off with Nekro instead of toor/maridos/singe. Having a Nekro on your team is soo important. And in vs none of the other pets can even compete. You asked if other pets can be great like nekro. The simple answer is, other pets can be good, toor/maridos are both good for clashes, but they arent great like nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

also, mari's ult passive is djinn's fury, which banishes
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

I've used Sam, Singe, mari, and now nekro. Of all these pets, I'd have to say that nekro is an ultra haxor pet. Its abilities give your toon the ability to control your environment manipulating it to how you want it. Got stunned and about to die? His AA removes your stun, let's you speed boost to safety within a bubble. Have a big mob and taking huge damage? His bubble can protect you from them one hits and still stay on afterwards unlike Scorch's. Banishment and stun are just the sugar coating on top. For PVE, having 2+ would ensure almost constant shielding and would mate well with any other 2 pets. In PVP, 2 nekro, 2 toor and 1 Maridos would ensure a quick and sure death of the other team.

With the one hits now a norm, nekro is a pet that allows you to change the game mechanics much like how Sam did in his day. Finish a room/area and you can speed boost it to the next section. Sam's stuns are still nice to have, but with more enemies being immune to it much like nekros shield, nekro is the best pet to have for a long time to come and it's hard to see any pet that can top it. At 5m and dropping, this pet is a sure bargain. Swapping between Sam Singe, Maridos, or toor can't even come close to this all in one pet.

Do yourself a favor and hatch the pet that came from the blood, sweat, and tears of people who ran elites to bring you this awesome undead dragon Props to STS for making this pet more affordable to the general public and not limited to the fortunate few xD
    Last edited by Kakashis; 08-06-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Got stunned and about to die? His AA removes your stun
    Nekro AA does not remove stun, if you got already stunned. It gives you stun immunity, but you need to use it before you got stunned.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I've used Sam, Singe, mari, and now nekro. Of all these pets, I'd have to say that nekro is an ultra haxor pet. Its abilities give your toon the ability to control your environment manipulating it to how you want it. Got stunned and about to die? His AA removes your stun, let's you speed boost to safety within a bubble. Have a big mob and taking huge damage? His bubble can protect you from them one hits and still stay on afterwards unlike Scorch's. Banishment and stun are just the sugar coating on top. For PVE, having 2+ would ensure almost constant shielding and would mate well with any other 2 pets. In PVP, 2 nekro, 2 toor and 1 Maridos would ensure a quick and sure death of the other team.

With the one hits now a norm, nekro is a pet that allows you to change the game mechanics much like how Sam did in his day. Finish a room/area and you can speed boost it to the next section. Sam's stuns are still nice to have, but with more enemies being immune to it much like nekros shield, nekro is the best pet to have for a long time to come and it's hard to see any pet that can top it. At 5m and dropping, this pet is a sure bargain. Swapping between Sam Singe, Maridos, or toor can't even come close to this all in one pet.

Do yourself a favor and hatch the pet that came from the blood, sweat, and tears of people who ran elites to bring you this awesome undead dragon Props to STS for making this pet more affordable to the general public and not limited to the fortunate few xD
    Does not remove panics, stuns or freezes. And one hits are not the norm because he is talking about lvl 10 pvp. And you cant have constant shields because there is a 5 second cooldown. Do u even have this pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Does not remove panics, stuns or freezes. And one hits are not the norm because he is talking about lvl 10 pvp. And you cant have constant shields because there is a 5 second cooldown. Do u even have this pet?
    It's almost like constant shielding as long as you trigger AA 5 seconds after shield is down. For me, when I'm stunned in elites, activating Nekro's AA snaps me out of it and allows me to run away. Didn't know he's talking about 10 XD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

It's almost like constant shielding as long as you trigger AA 5 seconds after shield is down. For me, when I'm stunned in elites, activating Nekro's AA snaps me out of it and allows me to run away. Didn't know he's talking about 10 XD
    He actually wasnt talking about lvl 10 my bad, i was thinking this was a different thread.