Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New PVP System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yes! This is a great idea!

I was gonna suggest this idea since I also played counter strike but you beat me to it

May I suggest something additional? Another change to the system is the scoring system. When a team wins, can everyone in the team get a kill record? This is so warriors also get something for supporting/sacrificing/shielding/healing dps instead of trying to get lucky kill steals. They helped in the success of the clash therefore they should have a kill added to their record too. Same goes for the mage/rogue in the team!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Very good idea.. with this pvp will be fun again

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    Calling me stupid? Of course I thought before posting. This game has so, so, so many dummy farmers. So those who have morals when it comes to this, knows dummy farmers have no skill, but want attention. Dummy farmers get free amazing gear?? NO. Wow I am actually starting to think you are one of the farmers.

Please do not call me stupid; I won't accuse you of farming, cuz really, that's what this gear would affect.

I didn't call you stupid that's your fantasy. Nor am I a dummy Farmer . New pvp gear would help getting a better pvp experience. You obviously have no other pvp experience besides AL otherwise you wouldn't have made such posts. Again hint for you, check other successful games where pvp gear exist and you will understand or not. Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    I didn't call you stupid that's your fantasy. Nor am I a dummy Farmer . New pvp gear would help getting a better pvp experience. You obviously have no other pvp experience besides AL otherwise you wouldn't have made such posts. Again hint for you, check other successful games where pvp gear exist and you will understand or not. Peace
    You're calling me stupid in a very passive aggressive way. I know other games do, but as I already addressed in an earlier post, we have more dummy farmers. This cannot be implemented in AL. Sorry, it wouldn't work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And what about flags bro...what will happen with flags ? Sorry if i didn't see it anywhere that its wrote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

ohhh yes thank you for this.... i am tired of all new maps and pve... soo many years nothing done in pvp... all the same.... IT NEED CHANGES FAST AND NOWWW! ENOUGH OF WAITING AND PATIENCE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Anyone remember when tdm came out and the leader board what kdr at first? I was on there for a hot second. :3 js

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I see potential in this idea.
    I hope StS will take a look at this thread.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    People have asked for PvP maps for a very long time now. From what I understand, STS has not considered a new map because they don't want to dilute the pool of players in the pvp maps. For example, if there's 30 pvp players on at a time in level 46, they want to have 15 players in TDM and 15 in CTF. If they added a 3rd map, the problem would be that there would be 10 in each of the 3 maps, instead of 15 per map. I don't know what the actual figure is but that's my understanding of it.

Perhaps they could get rid of one of the current maps or make a change to it so that we're not bound to the same old two maps. But, I like the OP's idea and I'm very much in favor of it.
    Get rid of ctf by removing that stupid flag count all together. It will get rid of flaggers and that ridiculous 10k flag ap. Give the players who have 5k flags or more a special title or vanity (non tradable) like was done for the 100m gold ap. I am aware that the title existed before the ap was removed, which is why I suggested a vanity. I'm sure a banner would suffice as well.

Then will revolutionize leaderboards, so the top players should be decided upon a variety of factors, including PvP kills, not just PvE kills.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Get rid of ctf by removing that stupid flag count all together. It will get rid of flaggers and that ridiculous 10k flag ap. Give the players who have 5k flags or more a special title or vanity (non tradable) like was done for the 100m gold ap. I am aware that the title existed before the ap was removed, which is why I suggested a vanity. I'm sure a banner would suffice as well.

Then will revolutionize leaderboards, so the top players should be decided upon a variety of factors, including PvP kills, not just PvE kills.
    100% bang on, but sts as usual will ignore this and give us hauntlet 7/8/9/10/11 etc etc..........

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Pvp needs so much help...

I would like to see

1) a pvp arena... A zone where people could vs and other people could watch! Like a town where people could challenge you and if accepted then u both enter the arena in center of town and other could watch the match

2) a big remake of ctf... Ctf is broken and we all know it... I think lowering teams (maybe a three player room? Might help... But besides that... Giving points or stats to whole team for playing the game fairly (like we all get a flag if someone on team does, or we all get kills, I dunno) and also adding a ctf wins and losses stat (like games won and games lost) also locking rooms and having invite only rooms

These just a few ideas, but we all know pvp needs help... Hope sts listens soon
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I like this Idea too. When I kill the free flaggers I always feel bad because I know they're only doing it for that stupid AP. On the other hand, if I don't kill them, they just flag for free--lock the map and force those of us looking to play to have to remap--or worse, we get ganged because they won't help because they're too busy flagging. What would be the deciding factor for the top class leaderboards? People are already complaining that the CTF and TDM kills are way too far out of reach, as seen on the season leaderboard request threads.
    Seasonal leaderboards are needed. For casual players like myself, the current PvP kill leader boards are way too far out of reach, even without considering the fact that dummy farmers increase kill count at a far faster rate than "fair" players. I know that I do not have the time to get on any leader board.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Pvp needs so much help...

I would like to see

1) a pvp arena... A zone where people could vs and other people could watch! Like a town where people could challenge you and if accepted then u both enter the arena in center of town and other could watch the match

2) a big remake of ctf... Ctf is broken and we all know it... I think lowering teams (maybe a three player room? Might help... But besides that... Giving points or stats to whole team for playing the game fairly (like we all get a flag if someone on team does, or we all get kills, I dunno) and also adding a ctf wins and losses stat (like games won and games lost) also locking rooms and having invite only rooms

These just a few ideas, but we all know pvp needs help... Hope sts listens soon
    I don't remember when or who suggested this, but a PvP token idea, wit which we could buy items like arcanes, exclusive vanities and what not per win to 5 flags would tremendously motivate players to nip free flaggers in the butt. However, I fear an even greater market crash, so prizes would have to be revisited, but overall the suggestion sounded great. Of course, everyone in the winning team would win a token or count for their stat page, and to spice things up maybe the losing team could lose one. Leaving the map would also cause you to lose either a point, or a fraction of a point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post

Nice i could not say it better

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Well the 1-1 pvp room is already approved next is the 5-5 new PVP SYSTEM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The community has made it clear that they do not want to play ctf. It just doesn't work in this game. They should just revamp ctf to what is being proposed by Ice.

Further, it will get rid of the flag ap so that people can go back to doing something fun while trying to get an ap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pompous View Post
    The community has made it clear that they do not want to play ctf. It just doesn't work in this game. They should just revamp ctf to what is being proposed by Ice.

Further, it will get rid of the flag ap so that people can go back to doing something fun while trying to get an ap.
    I hope the rest will support the idea for the good of AL... we should let sts know what the players want in the future if they wana keep people playing this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

really nice idea!!

how about king of the hill? played it all the time in 'halo 3' would be nice if they bring some sort of thing in here 2 :3
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    really nice idea!!

how about king of the hill? played it all the time in 'halo 3' would be nice if they bring some sort of thing in here 2 :3
    How is that played? Can it be done without gang and block? I like Ice's idea because it will fix the problems that people dislike about pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pompous View Post
    How is that played? Can it be done without gang and block? I like Ice's idea because it will fix the problems that people dislike about pvp
    that i dont know too lol