Thread: Is selling lepre right now worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Is selling lepre right now worth it?

I only have 100k on me right now and i'm trying to save for a mythic. I am a NOOB mage with all legendary items except ring and amulet. I only have a dovabear as a good pet. I am in need of gold and as i said saving up for mythic. probably grimm bcause I'm too impatient to save up 1m. besides 1m is way too much. Should I sell lepre now and make a good 100k profit and get about 300k total or should I keep on farming? Which is more worth it? Also quick advice on what I should farm? Thanks guys !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

A fool and his lepre are soon parted. Patience grasshopper!
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

How are you going to farm locks, egg , pink gears without lep?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol okay I guess I won't sell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I usually get 2-3 locks in 30m of farming km3 with lepre and luck elixir (I usually just wait until Klaas or Shaz give me one). Or you can do free plat offers and buy luck elixirs (4plat for one). What level are you? Running any tomb is a good way to lvl up or lvl your pets up and if you do km3 you can farm as well as lvl

So don't sell it! Just keep grinding on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    I usually get 2-3 locks in 30m of farming km3 with lepre and luck elixir (I usually just wait until Klaas or Shaz give me one). Or you can do free plat offers and buy luck elixirs (4plat for one). What level are you? Running any tomb is a good way to lvl up or lvl your pets up and if you do km3 you can farm as well as lvl

So don't sell it! Just keep grinding on.
    You sir(or ma'am) are unlucky. I can get 8-10 on average and 13-14 on a lucky streak. As for op don't sell lep keep it
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Keep farming... It's frustrating but you have to put in the time before you get gold... At one point I was sooo frustrated I deleted the arcane legends from my device to clear up space because I had officially given up... Then one day, all of a suddenly started getting gold, by farming and reached 1 mil gold.... Then kept farming and very little merching in-between and eventually had a couple mil and bought mythic wpn... Then from there started having gold that I was buying 100k+ vanity helmets and armor that I used to call players crazy and stupid for buying... Just gotta keep farming... Learn where to farm and how to farm there... Keep lepre, if you sell it you will regret it because farming without it is impossible... Farming with it sometimes seem impossible, which is why you usually need some sorta additional luck with it (best combo is lepre + Klass 25% loot reroll)...

Oh... Don't waste your money getting the grimm pet if you only have 300k or 400k, buy him when you have good gear, weapon, and like a good amount of gold to just spend... you'd be better off getting a pet like blinky if you were to spend 300-400k on a pet.... don't worry about buying pets yet, wait until events and do what you have to do to reach the tier levels to receive whatever pet is being offered as a reward.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

if you have time to play, dont sell it. Buy reroll kit + use lepre and farm locked in km3.

i think on avarage negative drop rate will be 4 locked. in long range offcourse...

When you have enough money for the buy lucky ring, buy it. Repeat km3 step.

i bet in days you gotta have million. So more repeat = more million. Also lets dont forget soon (lol allways soon haha) there will event you would need lucky ring + lepre. And locked can get higher prize (or price. Allways mixing this 2 word)

Edit: and yes i forget about your grimm idea. Grimm a good pet (AA and statu well. Grimm much better than dova bear)

But i can tell you blinky could better. if you didnt used dova bear, if its egg form, sell it. its useless...

if i am you, i would hard farming and do that steps

1= buy reroll kits
    2= use lepre + reroll, farm at km3.
    3= if your guild have arena runners, join tham.
    4= buy a lucky ring when you have enough money (probably in couple hour you will)
    5= keep farm in km3 with reroll+ring+lep
    6= buy ethyl + squash + breeze + blinky + kelvin + 1 arcane pet. (Dont waste gold on mythic pets, i have like 90 pet, using only thats)
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 08-04-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    You sir(or ma'am) are unlucky. I can get 8-10 on average and 13-14 on a lucky streak. As for op don't sell lep keep it

It's ma'am and yes, whilst sometimes I get more than that (even two in a run), I'd say 3 is the average. I've often suspected I'm unlucky lol my experience with opening crates has shown me that! Which is why I have resolved to never do it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Don't sell lep now! How else will you milk the upcoming Ursoth's event?

Also, just wait for Halloween for Grimm.
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 08-04-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Oh... Don't waste your money getting the grimm pet if you only have 300k or 400k, buy him when you have good gear, weapon, and like a good amount of gold to just spend... you'd be better off getting a pet like blinky if you were to spend 300-400k on a pet.... don't worry about buying pets yet, wait until events and do what you have to do to reach the tier levels to receive whatever pet is being offered as a reward.....
    Great advice re: waiting for the next gold tier event pet. Which will be very soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    if you have time to play, dont sell it. Buy reroll kit + use lepre and farm locked in km3.

i think on avarage negative drop rate will be 4 locked. in long range offcourse...

When you have enough money for the buy lucky ring, buy it. Repeat km3 step.

i bet in days you gotta have million. So more repeat = more million. Also lets dont forget soon (lol allways soon haha) there will event you would need lucky ring + lepre. And locked can get higher prize (or price. Allways mixing this 2 word)

Edit: and yes i forget about your grimm idea. Grimm a good pet (AA and statu well. Grimm much better than dova bear)

But i can tell you blinky could better. if you didnt used dova bear, if its egg form, sell it. its useless...

if i am you, i would hard farming and do that steps

1= buy reroll kits
    2= use lepre + reroll, farm at km3.
    3= if your guild have arena runners, join tham.
    4= buy a lucky ring when you have enough money (probably in couple hour you will)
    5= keep farm in km3 with reroll+ring+lep
    6= buy ethyl + squash + breeze + blinky + kelvin + 1 arcane pet. (Dont waste gold on mythic pets, i have like 90 pet, using only thats)
    what is a lucky ring.?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Arlorian mythic ring, which has a chance to proc a 10% loot reroll chance when you are dealing damage.

Really helpful, must have item in any PvE'ers arsenal.
    Ok never knew about that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks everyone. Won't sell leprechaun. It was just so dang tempting. The gold... Makes people go crazy.
    Thanks guys hope to see you out there farming. Inv me to pt sometime : ign= dealdeath lvl 46